Chapter 5

Still You

 

"Haeee can you come here a moment?"

"I'm coming Hyukkie!"

Donghae walked over to the Hyukjae's bed and asked him what happens.
 
"Nothing, I just wanted you were a bit with me," Hyukjae said, taking him by the hand and dragging him over to him.

"Hyuk ... Kie ... what are you doing?"

Eunhyuk began to approach dangerously close to his mouth, but Hae did not move.

He remained there until their lips touched.

Hyukjae's lips were as if he had always imagined: hot, sweet, soft.
 
Donghae let himself undress by Hyukjae, who put over to Donghae and continued to kiss him.

"Hae ... I'm sorry but just can't resist ..." he said, starting to bite and kiss Donghae's neck.
 
"Hyuk ... Don't worry ..."

Eun lifted for a moment, admired for a moment the man that he loved and asked, "But then .. Do you love me?"
 
Donghae nodded, pulling him and kissing him.

They loved each other as never before that evening.
 
Eun went in Donghae, but the fear of hurting him was too much.

"Hae I don't want to hurt you ... I'm sorry Hae, I'm sorry!"
 
"Shut up, you idiot, if you're close to me I'll be fine .. Continue .."

As soon as they both relaxed, Hyukjae increased the speed of the s.

Their moans joined in one voice, they would never again be divided.

Panting, Eunhyuk leaned his head on the chest of Hae, and he his hair and kissed Hyukjae.


Donghae woke up sweaty.

WHAT THE I HAVE DREAMED! YIKES.

He sat down and, with his hands over his eyes, he began to scream softly.

"Aaaaaaah stop stop stop. You can't go on like this "

"Hae Uhhh ... what? Why are you shouting, it is soon ... "
 
"AAAAAH WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?"

"You dragged me to you ... You were uncovered, I pulled up the duvet and you've got me and I had to sleep with you ..."
 
"Ah ... Bah ... It 's early, go back to sleep"

In fact it was just the 4 a.m., but Donghae could no longer sleep.
 
He got up, went into the bathroom to freshen up a little his face when he heard a strange noise coming from the room of Kyu.

Do you want to see what they are doing dirty things these two hahaha

He walked cautiously to the door, when he heard that the maknae was talking on the phone with Min.

But sorry eh ... He's in the next room! Bah, I have said that they are both stupid ..

He knocked, Kyuhyun opened the door and Donghae sat down on the Kyu's bed.
 
"Hae what happens? You seem upset ... Min, we talk later ... yes, me too, goodnight! "

"Kyu ... I had a very weird dream!"
 
"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"In a nutshell ... I dreamed that I and Hyukkie ... We made love, here."
 
"Aaaah, I see ... If I tell you one thing you pissed?"

"No, I'm still half asleep so no."
 
"Okay. You dream these things because you like Hyuk. Not as a friend, but in another sense! "

"Like you and Min?"
 
"OH BUT THEN YOU KNOW IT ALL!"

"Oh Kyu, you aren't discoverable eh!"
 
"Let's leave this and come back to you. Yeah, you like Hyukkie as I like Min .. Ok? "

"But .. Why now?"

"Obviously, your heart can not stand to be his only friend ... It wants something more ..."

"Well .. Well, thank you very much for listening to me Kyu, sleep well!"
 
"Goodnight Hae!"

Donghae went to sleep, and returning to the room, he saw Hyukjae who was sleeping peacefully.

He approached him, very very close, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Tomorrow we need to talk.

So saying, he went over to Eun and slipped under the covers.

After a while, however, one arm wrapped him, and the Hyuk's breath replaced the Hae's thoughts.

They fell asleep like that, hugging each other.

Hyukjae behind Hae, embraced him, and  Donghae that  shook the Eunhyuk's hands.