Chapter 2

Still You

After an hour Donghae called Hyukjae.

"HYUKKIEEEEEEEEE come here!"

"But if that bad fish doesn't scream, does he feel ill?" said Leeteuk with suffering voice.

"Hey hyung, you don't stand him and you don't spend all the time with Donghae... I'm always with him and I swear he's a disaster!"

"But you like to stay with him, neeh? Come on Hyukkie, admit it!" Yesung teases him.

"Oh please, let him stop shouting!"  Sungmin said that. Because of Donghae, he had woken up.

"Hello Miiiin ~" said  Kyuhyun.

Sungin "flew" in the arms of the beloved, who took care of him like as a child.

"Donghae, I'm coming..."

"Hyukkie Hyukkie Hyukkie look!" Donghae took out a white shirt, elegant, and he thought that he could give it to him, because Hyukjae is his best friend.

"Hae, thanks for it!"

Hyukjae said mused "But he is still a child... He has more than 20 years and he still behaves as a child".

Hyukjae folded his pijiama's shirt before going to take a shower, when Donghae asked him if he's going to wear his white shirt.

"Hae, I'll wear it, ok? But you have to dress otherwise Teukie feels angry with you!"

Donghae had a face that, if Hyukjae were a girl, he would kiss him, but something inside him said that eventually he would do it, without having to being a woman.

And this thought made him frightened.

Donghae was used to seeing his best friend , but this time it was.. Different.

Founding Hyukjae nicer than usual, Donghae said "Hyukkie you are really handsome, do you know?" without thinking.

But soon he stopped talking and he covered his mouth with his hands, frightened.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the other discussed about what to do.

They had a free day, so they decided to go to the park and take a drink together.

They sat around a table outdoor, when a waitress came by handing over the list with the drinks.

Donghae saw a new milksake, Hyukjae the same.

Guess what?

Both, simultaneously, shooting stood and slammed their hand on the table saying " I WANT THIS."

The others obviusly began laughing in stitches, and someone added "Have you seen? You would be perfect together!"

The two best friends put their eyes on Ryeowook and they said "BUT YOU ARE CRAZY OR WHAT?" and everyone laughed again, but Hyuk and Hae looked each other weirdly, since they didn't understand how it was possible that both wanted the same thing.

Between a chat and the other, all the guys were drinking beverages, except of course Hyukjae and Donghae.

"Oh, move!" said quickened Shindong.

He breathed more by dint of chasing to Siwon.

"Oh yes indeed, you are always the last to finish! You are a couple, oh yes!"

Donghae and Hyuk looked each other on the face, with a look absurd.

Then all of a sudden Donghae took the friend for the cheeks and said to him "Oh yes, we are a couple, right Miss Hyukkie?"

Hyukjae hoped that Donghae didn't see it, but his face had become completely red.

It wasn't the first time that they were so close, what the , they were best friends from a lifetime, but lately he felt odd in his presence, like always.

But he couldn't imagine what was going throught Donghae's mind.

But what the I do! I'm going crazy or what? Why I feel so... Agitated? Weird? Excited? I don't know. Stop, I have to check myself.

 

 

It was time to come back home, indeed Leeteuk, with a beautiful smile, called everyone's attention and reported him.

On the way for home, Donghae and Hyukjae continued to tease each other.

"Madam Hyukkie, if you have your period I can go with you and take the absorbent, huh!" he said laughing.

"Listen to me stupid fish. Expected to grow rather than insult me, tzè. I'm cool, you noh!" Hyukjae replied with a tongue sticking out.

Oh yes, you're right... You're so cool... With that hair and those ips who resist to you?

And again...

No, I'm crazy. What I'm thinking! I'm not gay, that bollocks!

As the two continued to tease the other, those behind looked sighing.

Especially Kyuhyun and Sungmin, that it was common knowledge in the group that they were in love each other.

Both reminded how their history began...