Sequel

Goodbye, Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SEHUN'S POV

 

I tried to mend my broken heart but everything seems so impossible. Seeing girls wasn't as satisfying like in the past. My tears fell everytime i replayed the scene where she left me. Even now.. I'm still crying.

 

Like a little kid, i cry. For the first time, i never felt so lifeless.

For the first time, i miss that warmth next to me..

 

No. If you ask me if i'm fine, i'm not. I may be still taking care of my health eating food and all, but i'm still torn apart. Like paper that had been teared into two; that was how my heart felt. I may be still smiling at people, acting like everything was fine and i moved on. But deep inside i'm not fine and still hasn't moved on.

 

" Will we get back to each other even if you were serious about leaving me?"

 

My fingers traced the place where she used to wait for me. It felt so empty for the first time.

 

" Jagiya~! Dinner's ready~"

 

My ears shot up and as i was about to answer, i finally realized that i was only hearing things. I miss her so much. If was given another second to be with her, i would be hugging her and not letting her go.

 

" I'm home!"

 

I turned to the door with a big smile and again, i realised i was only hearing things. I miss her sweet soothing voice that sounded like music to my ears. I never knew how much she made me feel so good with only her voice. I only realised that now.. Only when she had left me.

 

For the first time after the tragedy of her leaving me, i stepped out of the house. With black sunglasses to cover my red bloodshot eyes along with a street fashioned theme as the clothes. 

 

" Will i be able to meet her again if i step out like this?"

 

I was waiting for at least a coincedence that she'll bump into me. Unfortunately, that wouldn't be happening in a million years. 

 

I drove at the streets of Seoul as i admire at the view. 

 

" I should've taken her on a drive like this but it should be in the night cause it's a beautiful view."

 

The traffic light turned green and i drove away again. I stopped near a coffee shop and parked. The girls around me started gossiping about my looks but i didn't care like i used to. I entered the place and ordered a simple bubble tea and sat on one of the chairs as i waited.

 

" She likes bubble tea too.. I only realized that."

 

I took my phone out but suddenly..

 

" Oppa!"

 

Oppa? I looked up and a very familiar look was waving at me. Those hazel eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter