[Part 1]

Goodbye, Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I just watched as my boyfriend, Oh Sehun, with another girl infront of my eyes where i can see. Yes, i'm hurt but i can never tell that to him. I know all his activities when he says he's going out.

 

When he says 'work' it means going clubbing.

When he says 'meeting' it means there is a girl involved there.

 

I was never the type to yell at somebody or even lash out unexpected. But i also have feelings. Well, every human are borned with feelings. Doesn't matter if they always maintain their cold or happy face. Sad, angry, happy.. They're all common. 

 

I took another shot of the tequila as i narrowed my eyes at the two human beings on the dance floor. Don't mind me about getting drunk cause i'm a good drinker. Well, why would you even care if i got drunk and passed out here? If Sehun doesn't, it means you don't too.

 

Taking another shot and continued by another, the burning sensation in me doesn't seem to ease. At this stage, i'm maybe gonna kill that girl with Sehun. But actually.. Aren't i the girlfriend and not her? Aren't i supposed to be in his care and not her? She's a e and i'm his girlfriend. There are huge differences between those two and even by spelling it could be recognizable.

 

" What is a pretty lady like you doing here?"

 

I turned to the side to see my best friend, Kai, next to me with a smile plas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter