An End for a New Beggining

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Yoona park her car at the main door and gave her keys to the man who is waiting at the door step and drove her car away. She can feel that her body is starting to tense up as she was anticipating what will she find out. "Am I ready to know the truth? Is it still matters? We broke up already so why am I still wanting to find her reason for leaving me? Do I still have feelings for her? And why do unnie sound like she knew something?" Yoona mumble to herself as she walk back and forth to the sala waiting for Taeyeon.

 

(Meanwhile at the hospital)

 

Taeyeon together with Jessie and Seohyun where now at the hospital lobby waiting for Yuri to meet them and went all together at the Pedia ward. While waiting, Taeyeon receive a call from Yoona and told her that her younger sister found out something about Yuri's condition. Taeyeon excuse herself to Jessie and told her that there is an important things that she needs to take care off' she ask Jessie if she could look out for her daughter and Yuri. Jessie understood, and she promise to take care of Seohyun, but before Taeyeon leaves she ask Jessie to call her is something weird happen which she didn't quit understand what Taeyeon means.

"Ahhmm..what do you mean something weird?" Jessie ask.

"Ahhmmm..about Yuri, tell me if ahmm..there something wrong happens" Taeyeon said.

"You mean if she got sick again?" Jessie said.

"Ahmm..yeah..just call me if something weird happen" Taeyeon said as she sound not even sure how to explaine what she really want to say. "Anyway Jessie, I have to go now' I'm sorry".

"It's fine' I'll just tell to Yuri" Jessie replied.

Taeyeon kiss her daughter goodbye before she leave "I'll pick you up later' see you".

 

-*-

 

Taeyeon reach the villa and she immediately went inside. She found her sister sitting at the sofa shuffling her finger "Yoona' she called out".

As soon as the younger girl heard her name she immediately trace where the voice came from. "Unnie' I think you need to tell me something" she said.

Taeyeon walk towards the girl who also stand up to level her gaze towards each other "Yes' but the things that I will tell you will depend on your answer" the older girl said.

"What?! Oh come on Unnie' I don't have time to play on your question and answer portion game' tell me everything" Yoona demand.

"This is important Yoona' I want to know why do you still want to know about Yuri's condition'? Why do you still bother about her presence? Why do you still want to know the reason why she leave'? Do you still have feelings for her? Do you still love her?" Taeyeon ask.

 

I don't know ok! I honestly don't know' that's why I want to know her reason for leaving me' I want to know everything' I want to know her reason why she came back here! I want an answer to all my question unnie! Yoona exclaimed.

 

"It would be better if you don't know everything Yoong' the truth will just hurt you even more." Taeyeon said.

"And you think not knowing anything didn't hurt me? You think being oblivious will save me from pain? Don't tell me what's gonna hurt me or not , cause you don't know how I feel unnie' I'd rather choose the truth no matter how bitter it is than to live in a life of "what if". The younger girl said.

"Fine' you ask for this' the reason why Yuri came back here is not because of you' everything was a big accident.."Taeyeon start out.

"What do you mean accident'?" Yoona ask.

"Doctors suspected Yuri has a dementia 4years ago, her condition is still unknown until now, because it's some kind of rare condition, usually they said it was all about memory lost, but in Yuri's case she began to have some kind of selective amnesia. She didn't remember a certain person at all." Taeyeon said.

Yoona gasp her breath on what she heard' her jaw drop on Taeyeon's revelation. "I..It can be'..you mean she didn't remember me'? Is that why she acted like nothing happen to us when we met again?" Yoona ask.

Taeyeon shook her head "She remember you, she knew you, but' she remember you as my sister not as her girlfriend Yoong' her memory of you and her being lovers is completely wipe out of her memory" Taeyeon continued.

"When did you found out about this?" Did you knew this all along?" Yoona voice crack on those question.

"I knew half of it..the reason Yuri decided to went to states is not because of her grandmother..she went there to consult some specialist about her condition, she inform me everything that's happening while she's there' but there are times that we loose our contacts..and those days starting to lessen and lessen until it suddenly stop. I was able to have a contact with her Mom so she is the one who told me that Yuri's condition is getting worse, there are times she forget a certain person then the next day she remember it again, her memory that time is not stable. Auntie told me that it would be better for you and Yuri to just end your relationship, and I agree to that' we knew that this will just bring both of you hurtaches."

"You decided that? You all just decided that? Without my conscent? Without even asking me on what I thought? It was me whose on a relationship with her' it was me who has to decide wether I could handle those pain' it was me who have the right to decide wether to continue or end our relationship!. But you denied me the chance to make a choice' you all took away my rights  to decide what's good for me' you steal my chance to be with her through thick and thin' you all took away my chance to be happy unnie'..I coudn't believe that your part of the person who would do that to me'..I trusted you'..--Yoona's tears is now overflowing, after she heard those revelation all those bottled pain from the past just suddenly escaliate.

 

Taeyeon was about to comfort her sister but Yoona refuse her. She went to her room and lock herself out. Taeyeon remember something else, she went to her room and get a letter from her drawer. It was a letter of Yuri for Yoona 4years ago. Yuri gave her the letter and ask her to give to Yoona when the time is right. Taeyeon went to Yoona's room, she can feel that the younger girl is sobbing and crying behide the closed door. "Yoong' I want to give you this letter, Yuri wrote this letter 4years ago but ask me to give you when this time comes" Taeyeon said and she slipt the letter on the lower space on the door. 

"I'm going out now Young' I'll pick the girl's on the hospital" see you in dinner later. Yoong..I'm sorry..

 

Yoona look at the letter and just what Taeyeon said it was written 4years ago as the date is still there. At first she hesitate to read it, she was so confuse on what she really want. After all the revelation that Taeyeon said to her she was now thingking if she could still carry on, on what she might find out on that letter. Is it still worth it.

 

 

(Meanwhile)

 

Tiffany's work finnish early. She was about to call Jessica to tell the girl that she finnish her work already when a pair of hand grab her hand.

"Hey Tiff'' Nichkhun said.

Tiffany got surprised on the unexpected appearance of Nichkhun. "What are you doing here?' And could you please let go of my hand''.

"I'm not gonna let you go unless you agree to talk to me'' the guy said.

"There's nothing we need to talk about Nichkhun-ssi' I already told you that we're done' so theres no need for talk" Tiffany said firmly.

 

"There is!' I didn't agree yet to that broke up'so basically we're still a couple" the guy insisted. "I won't leave here until you talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter