Forgiveness..

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Jessica wake up as ussual when the clock hits 6am. She thought that nothings new about waking up this early..but then, this time is really different as she was waking up with the person that she love and hope to see the moment she open her eyes. She saw how Tiffany sleep peacefully with some hair covering the girl's face. She tuckle those hair behind the girl's ear as her smile starting to widened just by looking at the girl whose eyes is kinda restless inside. As she was staring at the girl she saw that Tiffany was about to open her eyes so she try to act as if she was also sleeping and so she immediately close her eyes and went back to her position before. She was anticipating and thinking if Tiffany was awake already. Her senses is very active trying to figure out what Tiffany is doing when she heard the latter speak.

"Why are you pretending that your sleep now" she heard. Jessica thought that maybe Tiffany is just sleep talking so she still didn't open her eyes.

But the girl gently touch her face and pinch it playfully "Why are you pretending that your sleep Jessica Jung".

Jessica was surprised on Tiffany's gesture so she gently open her eyes and met the gaze of Tiffany at her "How did you know that I'm not really sleeping?" She ask.

"Cause I was doing the same thing that you do awhile ago" she replied as she burried her face onto Jessica's neck because she felt blushing.

Jessica was surprised on what just Tiffany said "Wha-what?..your also staring at me?" she ask.

Tiffany playfully pinch Jessica again on her tummy this time "Don't make me elaborate about it anymore" she replied.

Jessica chuckled on Tiffany's answer she was so happy to hear those words on Tiffany's mouth "So you wake up early before me just to stare at my sleeping face'that's not good Ms. Hwang..it's invassion of privacy" she joked.

Tiffany suddenly look at Jessie's reaction "What!?..you also try to do the same thing' so where even" she replied.

Jessie chuckled again "I was just kidding' I'm very much honor for Ms. Hwang to look at my sleeping face anytime" she said.

Tiffany blush on Jessie's words and immediately hide herself in the girl's neck.

Jessie felt very happy on how Tiffany treat her "I'm very happy seriously'..I didn't know that Ms. Tiffany Hwang will wake up early just to stare at my sleeping face" she tease.

"It's because I was afraid to wake up and your not on my side anymore" Tiffany mumble still on her possition.

Jessie blush on what she heard and she was thankful that Tiffany isn't looking at her right now she hug the girl close to her and said "I'm not gonna leave you without any word' she said.

"Good then'' Tiffany replied as she also wrap her arms around Jessica "Let's sleep more then..I'm still sleeppy, I wake up too early".

"Ok..ok..let's sleep some more" Jessica cooed.

 

 

(At Im's Villa)

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun was already at the table preparing for breakfast when surprisingly Yoona came to join them.

"Good Morning Imo' Seohyun running into Yoona to give the girl a kiss on the cheeks and a warm hug. Yoona not wanting to let the little girl notice her sad mood she kiss back the little girl and she gather all her strength to gave her sweetest smile to her only niece. "Good Morning cupcake" she greeted back.

Seohyun went back to her seat and happily start to eat her food. Yoona also went on her seat without even paying attention to her older sister.

Taeyeon felt the coldness in Yoona's action, she understand that the girl is still mad of the things that happen.

"How are you Young'?" Taeyeon ask, hoping to make a conversation.

"Will you believe me if I told you that  I am perfectly fine'?" Yoona answered in her coldest tone.

  "Young please not in here" Taeyeon replied as she try to glance Seohyun whose looking at the two older girl.

Yoona look at Taeyeon "You shouldn't have to ask for the first place" she said before looking at Seohyun then she try to flash a smile again..and then turn to Taeyeon and answered "I'm fine".."perfectly fine"..I never felt so happy in my whole life' not only today' thanks to you Unnie" Yoona said with evident sarcastic in her tone and in her face.

Seohyun didn't notice Yoona's face since the little girl is now busy finishing her food. While Taeyeon  just stare at Yoona with those appologetic eye.

"Where is Jessie?'' Yoona ask as soon as she notice that Jesssica wasn't with them.

"She ask if she could have some day off this week, since Seohyun is now starting to go to school again I can't see any reason to not allow her..so I gave her some rest this week" Taeyeon replied.

They were quiet on the table and about to finish their breakfast when Mr. Han approach the table and told Taeyeon that Mrs. Kwon is there at the living room and hoping to see them. As soon as Yoona heard the familiar name she accidentally drop her fork on her plate.

Taeyeon notice Yoona tensed up as soon as she heard the name "Mrs. Kwon'?..You mean Auntie'.. Yuri's Mom'?" Taeyeon ask wanting to confirm if it was the same person that's on her mind.

Mr. Han nod her head "Indeed Miss.." I already let her in and lead her to the living room.

"Ok Mr. Han, tell her I'll be there in a moment" Taeyeon said as the butler went to outside.

Taeyeon stand up and went to Seohyun's chair "Baby, eat well ok' be sure to finish your food' I'll head out first to talk to Aunt Yuri's Mom' ok"..meet me when your finish then I'll bring you to school".

Seohyun smile at her and excitedly nod her head after knowing that her Mom will be the one who will bring her to school "Yesh" she replied cutely.

Taeyeon look at Yoona "Young aren't you going with me?" she ask waiting for the other girl's reaction.

"She said she wanted to see you' not me'' Yoona replied coldly.

"Young' for sure Auntie wanted to see you too' say Hi to her at least' come on'' Taeyeon retorted.

"I'm still eating" Yoona replied.

"Young' stop acting childish' our parents didn't raise us to be disrespectful' Auntie came here for a visit' pay her some respect please" Taeyeon said with a little firm in her voice.

Yoona try to contemplate on what will she do' she's not yet prepared to face Taeyeon honestly after what she found out' much more that Yuri's mother was already here' she felt her anger range a little more, and she didn't know if she could control her anger when she came face to face to some people who try to lie to her and hide the truth to her. "This is not easy for me' you should know that'' Yoona replied with the same firm tone.

Taeyeon get what her sister is trying to point out, she knew that maybe this is not yet the right time for her to see Yuri's Mom "Fine'..I'll just tell her that your not feeling well..but at least make sure to say Hi to her' I'm not going to force you to have a conversation but be courteous enough" Taeyeon said with a hint of plead on the younger girl.

"I'll try' when she's still there when I'm done eating" Yoona replied and she try to go back finishing her food.

Taeyeon on the other hand went ahead not wanting to make the visitor wait a little bit longer'.

Seohyun look at Yoona trying to see if her Imo was sad and the older girl try to flash a smile "Are you excited now to go to school cupcake?" Yoona ask with a smile not wanting her niece to worried on her.

As soon as Seohyun saw the smile she smile back and nod her head "Yesh Imo' and Umma said she's going with me so I'm sow happy". She already done on he breakfast so she excuse herself and went to her room to fix her things and get ready.

Yoona was left alone on the table she glance at the clock on the wall and notice that it's already 15mins. since taeyeon went to the living room to entertain the visitor. She was still thinking if she will go or not, she suddenly remember that Yuri seems not here also so maybe Mrs. Kwon already leave. She went out to the dinning table and about to went upstare in her room when she heard Taeyeon call her name. She didn't notice that they're still at the living room.

"Yoong'..please come here' Auntie was waiting for you" Taeyeon said.

Yoona heard it and immediately tense up, she calm herself before heading to the living room. As soon as she saw Taeyeon, she immediately notice that not so familiar woman whose sitting on the long sofa. It's almost 4years since the last time she saw Yuri's mom that she almost can't remember her face. She's still has this calm aura but with a little wrinkle is evident now on the womans face. 

Mrs. Kwon stand up and with a little hesitation on how she will approach Yoona, she knew that Yoona already know something about Yuri's condition. "Hi dear' she greet with warm smile on her face".

Yoona smile back and bow her head a little "Hello Auntie" she replied.."Please have a seat". 

After that silence was observe on the surroundings Yoona broke it "I..I'm going to my room now' I'm not feeling well" she said.

Mrs. Kwon stand up as soon as she heard that "Yoona,.I..was hoping if we could talk,.Taengoo already told me that your not feeling well,.but if it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter