It's Official

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

The two girls were sitting on the bench were their head is leaning on one another.

 

"Tiff' Jessi cooed..

"Hmm..Tiffany hum.

 

I think we should go back now, they must been looking for us. Jessi said.

"You mean Yoona'?.. I think Mitch know already that were together so your worried about Yoona' is that it Jess'?.. Tiffany ask.

Ahmm..well, yeah,..and we should also tell them that were now officially a couple.

 

Tiffany can't hide the dismay on how her official girlfriend think of someone else feelings that she try to twitch her tongue "tsk' you said that your just close friend with her, but why do you sound like you have to report her everything about what's happening'?" 

Jessi felt that Tiffany got annoyed on her answer "ahmm..well,..Tiff, now that were now a couple I think I should tell you something'?"

 

Tiffany straighten up on her position, she felt that there something going on with Jessi and Yoona "Oh my God Jess' don't tell me you two were--

Jessica cut her out "Listen first Tiff' calm down'..there's really nothing going on with me and Yoona,.well, she did told me that she has feelings for me..and she'll wait for me until I get over my feelings for you..but, I told her not to'..cause there's no way I could get over with my feelings for you".

 

The other girl blush after hearing those words from Jessi that she almost lost for words "the-then..she knew that she don't have a chance from you'?..she ask.

"Ahmm..well, she's kinda persistent and she told me that she'll wait for me no matter what..that's why we have to go home now and tell them about us..though I think she'll get hurt..but I don't want to hide our relationship to anyone..so I think they should know."Jessi explain.

 

Tiffany nod on Jessi "Your right' she should know if that's the case'.."Let's go home now..I think I'm hungry".

Both girls walk together with their hands intertwined with each other.

 

"Jessi..your still going to leave tomorrow'?" Tiffany ask.

"Yes,.My work is there now" jessi replied.

"Is Yoona going to be there too'?the taller girl ask.

Jessi chuckled "Of course' it's their house for the first place''.

 

Tiffany playfully slap jessi on her shoulder'"Yah!!don't make fun of it'..I'm serious..it's just that..you told me that she has feelings for you..so..I'm scared that..you might--" she lost for words.

"That I might fall inlove with her when I'm there'?..Is that what your scared of"?..jessi continued.

The taller girl nod and cooed "yeah,.you can put it that way".

Jessi gently tighten the grip on their hands..."Well, like I said,.she's a wonderful person..but I already have the best'..and it's impossible for me to fall in love with her..not now that my heart didn't belongs to me anymore"..she said.

 

Tiffany felt how sincere those words is'..she heard a lot of sweet conversation,..compliment..chessy words from a lot of guys trying to make some good impression on her..but no one..except the person she's with now make her heart jump for so much joy that she felt that those words were real and sincere. She already knew the answer, but she still wants to hear it loud and clear.. "The-then, where's your heart now'?" she ask.

 

Jessi suddenly stop from walking that startled the girl whose holding her hand "aisssh!!where else could it be!!??..jessi slowly turn the taller girl to face her and she point Tiffany's heart.."Here'..then she poke it twice.."It's here' right"?.."while Your heart is Here''pointing her own chest where her heart is place.

 

Tiffany didn't expect how those simple words could make her heart so overwhelmed that she didn't notice some small drop of tears falling from her cheeks.  

 

Jessica immediately wipe those tears using her free hand. She gently brush it with her thumb "Hey'..what's wrong'?..she cooed.

 

The girl gently shake her head "I'm..I'm just so happy right now'..I..I coudn't believe that this is something that I almost wasted. Thank you Jessi' thank you for giving so much love'..I love you'..I love you the most".

 

Jessi wrap the girl with her one arm while the other is still holding the girl hand.."I love you..more''..she whisper.

 

Both girls were now heading to the door when Yoona open it for them. The girl greeted them with smile "Welcome back' I was worried about you Jessi"-- she stop when she suddenly notice the girls hand intertwined with each other.

 

Jessi notice that Yoona were looking at her hands with Tiffany and the smile that Yoona has slowly fade away. "Ahmm were sorry that we worried you..ahmm..so'..are we going to eat now'?" She awkwardly ask..seeing Yoona's reaction, she suddenly lost for words to bring up the sudden news to the girl so she decide to do it after lunch.

 

After they eat, all agree to finnish the movie they watch last night due to persistent demand coming from Mitchelle, so all of them were on the sala. Yoona sit beside Jessi on the three by four seat sofa..she intentionally push Jessi to seat on the edge so she could lie on Jessi's lap occupying the whole space of the sofa. Tiffany can't hide her dismay seeing how Yoona try to flirt with her girlfriend. She try to make a fake cough hoping that Jessi would notice that she's not happy on what she see. But her girlfriend is kinda slow when it comes to this..she didn't even notice it so she made a loud fake cough three times until Jessi notice it.

 

"Tiff' are you alright'?..looking at the girl who sit on the solo couch near the  edge of Yoona's feet.

 

Tiffany throw a "what yah doin' glare to Jessica signing her about the girl who was laying her head on her lap. Jessi immediately get what Tiffany was trying to say even without words..so she awkwardly smile at tiffany and ask to excuse herself to Yoona cause she needs to get something on the kitchen. 

When Jessi went back she try to sit at the opposit solo couch of Tiffany but Yoona grab her and drag her to her first position. Tiffany on her annoyance turn off the T.V and everyone focus their attention on Tiffany "Tha's it!!! I cant watch this anymore!!she furiously said.

 

"Hey Tiff' if you don't like the movie then just don't watch it'..let us finnish  it" Mitchelle said.

 

Tiffany throw a glare to Michelle' "I'm not talking about the movie!!! What I mean is 'You' pointing her index finger to Yoona.."don't lay on my girlfriend's lap" she said.

Everyone got their jaw drop on how Tiffany says those words'..even Jessi didn't know how she should react.

"WHAT!!?? You mean Jessi'??!!You two are now??--Michelle lost for words she couldn't believe that the two were already and officially couple now' I thought you two still trying to patch things up'?.

 

"We've done that already' and so right now me and Jessi were couple now so please stop what your doing Yoona-si".Tiffany said while looking at the said girl.

 

Yoona slowly straighten her body and change into sitting position "Is that true Jessi'?..she ask while looking at Jessica whose still on shock on how fast everything happpened.

 

"Aaahh..Yes, that's true..Jessica replied in short but calm voice. "Ahhmm.. I'm sorry Yoona, I..I want to tell you properly,.but my girlfriend here seems a bit excited so..that's it..me and Tiffany were now a couple. I'm so sorry if you had to hear it this way..I'm really--

 

"That's fine Jessica....-si,.the younger girl cut her out..you don't have to appolo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter