Lunch [T]

Cold Love

flashback~

"Hi! Lunch started so we were wwondering if B.A.P would like to have lunch with us!"

End of flashback~

daehyun POV

"thats great! Ill ask the rest of the members! Umm.. if you dont mind... will you uhh.. come with me to ask them..."

"No problem! They should be packing up. Zelo also accepted the offer so me Zelo and Yoora will ask Youngjae and Jongup. You and Yoojin can go ask Yongguk andnHimchan." Said Yoojin's friend. Wow. I cant remember her name but she remembers all of ours-

"She has perfect memory. Shes known for being smart. Shes the brains of our group." Yoojin answered my question. It was as if she read my mind. I looked at her bewildered.

"A lot of the new students wonder how she remembers all their names so theyve asked a lot. Just wanted to let you know.now lets go ask Yongguk and Himchan shall we?" Yoojin answered my question again. 1004, they really werr something.

"Hey Bang hyung! 1004 kindly asked us if we wanted to eat lunch with them! Zelo and the rest of 1004 are asking Youngjae and Jongup. So! Wanna?" I asked with a pleading look in my eyes. I guess Bang hyun noyiced cus he said

"Sure! What a nice way to start school! Lets go ask Himchan. Btw, he tends to talk  a lo-"

"Oh dont worry im not that quiet myself either. Ive acrually been nicknamed SB once. Stands for Social Butterfly. Haha!" Yoojin said as.we walked over to Himchan hyung. Wow. Oh how I envy her for being able to talk sp easily.

"Hi! Im Yoojin Daehyun's new seat partner! 1004 offered to eat with B.A.P and so far Daehyun, Yongguk and Zelo accepted so would you like to?"

"Well if a pretty girl asks me what can I do ezcept accept?" He said. Oh Himchan acting erted again. But she didnf seem fazed at all by it. In fact, she smirked. So slightly it was hard to notice. But I saw ir. It was there alright. 

After Himchan hyung finished packing, we went over to Zelo and the rest of 1004 to see if they had accepted. They all did. Inside, I cheered, for I got to hang out more eith Yoojin.

yoojin POV

ugh. Himchan idiot just called me pretty. At least that Daehyun guy knows to keep his mouth shut. Great. Now I have to deal withanother stuttering one. Im pretty sure ive had enough with Yoora. I mean, wevwe've been friend since middle schoolm I dontunderstand her. I had to act like I actually wantsd to eat lunch with them. 

Whats worse han having to deal with a group of shy guys? Idk. But these B.A.P guys, they were definitely something. The maknae line was shy. Except Zelo was kind of more outgoing than Jongup. And youngjae boy could he talk smart. No wknder they call him the brains of the B.A.P. Himchan wknt srop beung erted. Oh what a burden. But that Daehyun guy... he seemed so occupied by... the wall. What an idiot. But I couldnt help but feel a little... didapointed. Wait. What am I thinking? 

Why should I care if he likes me or not? Maybe its cus im so used to the attention... nah that cant be it. Ugh what is wrong with me?!

I was so frustrated that I didnt realize the bell rang until Terryiterally yelled in my ear. O wouldve punched her in the face for doing that if we werent jn public. Oh how I wanted to hit her in the face. Well, got to go to PE.

terry POV

I could tell that Yoojin had feelings for Daehyun. Maybe mot as a crush, but she definitely had feelings for him. She couldnt stop glancing at him. And its been such a long time since ive seen her sk interested kn someone... 

But i myself couldnt srop glancing at Zelo. Oh his natural aegyo was so cute and his cute ramen hair haha~ I wonder why he keeps his hair so curly... but I also couldng help but notice a stare from somewhere else. I looked around to see whk it was. I turned around, and there was L, looking cold and dark as usual with his own group Infinite, looking at me. We met eyes for a second, and I auickly looked away. I had a crush on him in middle.school but I was rejected without even confessing...

flashback~

"Hey L! Today is last day of middle school thanks GOD!"

" Haha yup it is! You mist be really happy."

"YA! God I dont have to deal with friggin Ms. Ahn anymore. I hopethe teachers are better in TS High!"

"Definitely. Im sick of theze teachers!"

" ya haha! I hope we get the same classes nest year also!"

"Im sorry, but.I cant help but hope  that I have classes with Infinite more than you... im sorry but its just that they-"

"Its fine. Look, I gtg to Yoojin or else shes gonna kill me. Bye! I guess ill see you nezt year in highschool..."

Flashback end~

oh how disappointed I was that he thought more of Infinite than me. Oh well. I learned to move on with the help of Yoojin-her coldness acactually helped for once-and I forgot about him. And umlucky dor him, I became one of the most popular girls in this school. Who are the other girls? Yoojin and Yoora. But of course Yoojin isnmost popualr out of the three of us. But I could care less. Since im brains and oldest-although im not leader-i still get acknowledged a lot. I just hope I get Zelo's attention... 

RIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!

that annoying bell ranf again to end lunch. I kept on telling Yoojin that lunch ended but she wouldnt stop her daydreaming. Eventually, even though I knew she would.kill me later, I yelled in her ear. Oh how I regretted doing that. She gave me a quick death glare saying, youll tregret doing that. Oh little did she knkw that I regretted doing it already. Avtually, she probably already knew since she knew her own strenghth. Which is a good thing. Be forewe I left I asked to looknat Daehyun's and Zelo's schedules. I was surprised when I saw them.

"Omo! Hey Yoojin I cant velieve it! They have the same schedules as us!"

 

 

 

Haha sup! I know I have many spelling mistakes but please bear, im updating on my phone, so I may make many mistakes. But ill make sure to update kn my laptop soon! And BTW two rhing! 1. This friday is Himchan's birthday! Yay! 2. Today B.A.P made a new reality TV show called B.A.P Attack! Make sure to watch it! And again sorry for the short chapter~