Chapter 11

The Annoying Boy Next Door

 

As soon as I open my bedroom door, I found him sitting in my bed and looking through my diary. "Yah! What are you doing just sitting there? And yah! What are you doing in my room?!?"

I quickly grabbed the diary out of his hands and shove it on one of my drawers.

"I told you to practice didn't I? Why aren't you practicing?" I asked him with my hands on my hips.

"I already know the steps so don't worry about it. Just worry about your lame routine." He said as he playfully lie on my bed.

"Lame? Routine? You think this is just some lame aerobics or something? It's called choreography and I worked extremely hard just to make it perfect. Now, go and do the steps. I don't want my dance solo to be ruined by some amateur."

"Not my problem."

"Ugh, just get out of my room will you?" I told him but he didn't budge so I shouted for him to get out and pushed him down the bed causing him to land on the floor.

"If you aren't going to follow what I say anyway, I shouldn't have agreed on making you join."

"But you did. And why is that?" He smirked as he stood up and I glared at him.

"Look, I know you hate me and all but can't we just forget about the bad start and be friends?"

"Sorry, not interested. If you're looking for a friend to talk to, you might want to buy some on ebay, I bet you'll get friends there cause I have no intention of being friends with someone like you." I fired at him as I went out of the room.

"Why? Afraid that you might fall in love with me?" L.Joe teased as he followed behind me.

"Uh please. Like I would fall for you." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just do the steps already!" I said in annoyance as I grab one of the pillows in the couch and threw it at him.

"I already know it." He told me as he blocked the pillow with his hand.

"Then what's the point of you asking me to teach you?"

"I just wanted to hang around in your house since it's really boring in mine. Like you said, I might as well buy some friends in ebay." L.Joe said as he settled himself in the couch.

"Get out! You're wasting my time."

"You seem to be in a hurry." L.Joe said as he stretched his arms.

"Well yes, I am in a hurry. I have somewhere to go so if you have nothing to do aside from practicing for our dance part next week then please leave. Go somewhere to kill your boredom."

"Where are you going? Wait- don't tell me you're going out with that red haired guy?"

"Mark? Why? Can't I go out with him? Is there something wrong on going on a date with him?" I asked him as I crossed my arms.

"Don't you prefer to go out on a date with someone as handsome as me?" He asked as he lied down.

"You are so full of yourself. I bet no one would ever want to date a jackass like you. Now get out." I went to him and grabbed his arm.

He stood up and smirked at me as he pulled me into his arms, "Course there are cause no one could ever resist my charms."

I could feel my heart beating quickly on my chest, well course it's not on its usual speed because nobody has ever done something so scandalous like this to me before.

Before I could even push him away, he let go off me and winked as he left.

I shook my head and readied myself for my date- wait, it's not really a date but I like calling it like that.

After I took a bath, I opened my closet and looked for a nice date outfit something that will caught Mark's attention since it's not everday that he gets to see me wear casual clothes other than my school uniform.

I kept on tossing each one of my dresses as I don't find myself cute in the mirror. I looked at my bed which was now filled with my clothes. I sat down in frustration as I looked into my closet.

What do I wear?!? Ugh seriously. This is stressing me out.

I'll just go with something normal and casual. Floral dress, cardigan, and cute flats. I nodded my head in satisfaction as I finally found something to wear.

I dressed up and after that I put some make-up on, just a light shade of blush for my cheeks, eyeliner to enhance my eyes and lip balm for my lips. I don't really like wearing make-up, I just put some when it's for a party and maybe occasions like this counts.

I looked at the mirror and tried to tie my hair in a messy bun but it didn't seem to go well with my outfit so I tied my hair into a fishtail instead. "Perfect." I smiled.

I checked my phone and it read, 2:15pm. Great. I'm late and I'm the one who even asked him to go out.

I quickly grabbed my bag and quickly rushed out of my apartment.

 

I spotted Mark waiting by the mall gate, still looking sizzling hot as ever just in his low v-neck shirt, cardigan and pair of rip jeans. Our eyes met and he waved at me with his charming smile. I went to him and apologized for getting so late. He told me he didn't mind and that he just got there right before I did.

"You look really pretty." He commented which made me blush and let out a small thank you.

"So, what are we doing today?" Mark asked his hands in his pockets as we both walked to the entrance.

That made me stop thinking on how hot Mark looked and panic overtook me. I didn't plan on anything to do today. I didn't write about it on my planner like if we should go watch a movie or go bowling or go ice skating or just have snacks or something. I wanted to smack my head right there for inviting Mark without any idea what we're going to do. But luckily Mark suggested something, "Want to go grab a bite first?"

I nodded my head and we went to a cafe. We were both having a good time while just eating and just talk about random stuff. I would laugh every now and then because of his adorable jokes which aren't funny but I find them funny cause he was trying so hard. My laughter died when I saw something--no, someone in particular. My eyes widened when I saw L.Joe sitting three seats away from us, enjoying his cup of coffee while smiling cheesily at me.

I gave him a death glare and mouthed 'get lost' to him but he just pointed to his ear and shook his hand, meaning to say he couldn't hear anything.

"You okay?" Mark asked worriedly, his eyebrows creasing.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine." I grunted still glaring at L.Joe's direction.

Mark turned to look at where I was looking and back to me, "Boyfriend issues?"

"Ummm, what? Boyfriend? You mean him? No. I don't have any boyfriend." I blurted out.

"Don't worry, I'm fine with it but I don't think he is.." Mark commented. "Him being here means that he's scared that I might do something that could make you fall head over heels for me right? Or maybe jealous that someone's out with his girlfriend?"

Just then, I saw L.Joe making his way in our direction and I quickly prayed that he wouldn't come to our table cause this would just make things worst. Mark even thinks that I'm dating that cocky arrogant jerk.

He sat beside me and smirked at Mark, Mark smiling back at him and said, "Sup."

L.Joe placed an arm around my shoulders and leaned closer, "So, what were you guys talking about?"

"Get your hands off me." I whispered to him but that made his grip on me even tighter.

"Oh you know, just laughing at some stuff." Mark replied cooly, not seemingly disturb at the two's intimacy.

"Mind if I take my girlfr-" L.Joe started but I quickly kicked him on his shin and winced in pain. "Mind if I take my friend somewhere."

"Yeah sure. It's totally fine with me." Mark nodded his head, I pouted at him, begging for him to make me stay but I think he thought that I was saying sorry to him cause he mouthed 'it's okay' to me.

L.Joe grabbed my wrist and took me out of the coffee shop, I yanked my hand away from his grip as soon as we stepped out.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him. "I was enjoying my date but you pretty much ruined it. He thought that you were my boyfriend. Oh gawd gross."

"I'm trying to be a good friend and stop you from falling for him too hard."

"You are not my friend, Byunghun. I don't make friends with cocky, arrogant, and jerks." I retorted.

"I'm helping you not suffer from a heartbreak." He said.

"What do you know about heartbreaks anyway? You just broke someone's heart as soon as you entered our school. And why do you care anyway? We're not friends or anything. I pretty much despise you and just the sight of you makes me hate you to the extent that I want to rip your head off. And you were pretty much the first one who acted like the world's number one jerk to me and now you're being nice?"

"Just stop liking him." He told me.

"Here's what L.Joe, I get to choose who I should like and who I should never fall for, an example of that would be someone who's cocky, arrogant, and a bastard who ruins a date." I stated coldly as I shot him with my cold piercing eyes and I turned my heel and made my way out of the mall.

I could feel my face getting hotter, I wanted to punch him right in the face for ruining my date with Mark, I wanted to kick him in his balls so that he wouldn't be able to walk anymore, I wanted to shout at him so bad.

But the thing that got me so worked up was he telling to stop liking Mark. I mean, why does he want me to stop? It's not like he likes me or anything. And it's not like Mark has a girlfriend or Mark's a serial killer. And heartbreak? I don't even love Mark to the extent that I can't live a day without seeing him. Is L.Joe playing with me? Does he want to get me so worked up and explode right at his face so that he could laugh at me? I don't get what L.Joe wants with me. But honestly, I don't even get him most of the times. And it's annoying.

 

 


Note: It's been two months since I last updated... I'm so sorry guys... But anyway, here's chapter 11! Hopefully you guys like it! And don't you think L.Joe's being weird suddenly? Like he's being nice to her suddenly and all that? HAHAHAHAHAHA. ANYWAY. READ, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE! NEW READERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME~~ AND AN UPVOTE WOULD BE APPRECIATED! ^^