Chapter 3

Do You Remember?

Could it be Minseok?

"No...no...I'm being too unrealistic....he left... for good..."
Luhan slightly choked at the words he said to himself."for good."

"I'm just... probably its just because I've been thinking about him too much today. And yesterday. Actually, everyday." He thought to himself.


Slightly hesitant, he slowly walked closer to see the face of the figure. The streetlight was too dim to see clearly from that far.
He took a step forward.
Then another one.

"L-Luhan...." The voice answered.

"M-Minseok...? I-I-is it... you?" 


Luhan started to walk a little faster and the face started to clear up more. 


"Luhan!" The voice cried.

"M-minseok..." Luhan replied. He was about to burst into tears."Is it r-really you? Minseok? Is this...is this real?"

Minseok sniffed."ahaha, pabo, of course. The idiot who ran away to America is here.. I'm here. I really am."

Luhan quickly wrapped his arms around his hyung.

"I'm sorry! I-I'm so so sorry. I should have been there the day you left. I'm so sorry! I love you Minseok, I really love you!"

Minseok quickly softened in the arms of his friend he hasn't seen in so long.

"It's okay now. It's alright now. I...I love you too. I love you very, very much. And I'll...I'll never leave you. Never again."

"D-do you promise? Do you? You have to stay with me. You don't know how lonely...how sad... how afraid I was without you. How much I regretted ignoring your calls, I'm really so sorry." Luhan exclaimed, with more and more tears falling down with every word making it hard for him to speak.

"Shh...its okay. I promise. I promise I wont. I promise I'll stay with you forever. I promise I'll love you forever.... I promise."


There they stood.
In the dim-lighted, dark streets of the neighborhood.
But who cared about how dark it was.
They felt happy.
They felt united.
They felt.... loved.


A/N: Heelloooo. Its finished! This was just a short Xiuhan fanfic that I decided to write out of boredom (: comments are so very very much appreciated & so are subscribers <3 I hope ypu liked it despite many errors and the lack of writing skils and creativity. Thank you so much & I hope you all have such a wonderful daay (: