Chapter 1

Do You Remember?

It was a pretty gloomy day and it looked like it was about to rain. Minseok sat there. 
Waiting. 
Waiting. 
Waiting.

Suddenly he heard fast running footsteps approaching him and looked up. 

There stood his best friend Luhan, out of breath from running all the way just to see his hyung.

"Minseok!" Luhan said puffing his breath."I...I...am I late?"

"Ahaha, breathe. It's alright."

"Mianhae, I-I rushed over as soon as I got your-your text."

Xiumin chuckled.
"C'mon. Lets go."

"Huh, where?" Luhan asked.

"You'll see..."

Soon they arrived at an old park they used to go to as kids. 

"Huh? Wait... this is the..the place we spent our childhood!" Luhan exclaimed slowly remembering all the old memories they spent there.

"Do you... Do you remember?" Xiumin asked.

"Remember what?" 

"This is the place we became friends." Xiumin smiled."Do you remember that day we met?"

"How could I forget." He laughs."That soccer ball hit me really hard you know. It hurt."

"Bahaha, you didn't die though."

"Gosh you're mean." Luhan smirked.

"Anyways... I have-I have to tell you something..." Xiumin said dragging Luhan to the bench to sit down.

"What is it?"

"I...Luhan..." Xiumin became shy and stared at the grass."

"Waeyo? What is it?"

"I... I know this isn't right but... I love you." Xiumin spilled out.

Luhan suddenly flinched.

"W-why? Do you not like me back?" Minseok said.

"No..it's that... I think I like you back..."

There was an awkward short momeng of silence.

"Yeah... I love you..." Minseok said when suddenly Luhan grabed his face and set his lips onto his.

It felt warm and loving. It felt relieving. It lasted pretty long.

"Hahahaha...." Minseok laughed softly.

"What?"

"Just wait until our parents find out about this...."

"... Minseok lets run away."

"Yah~ pabo. You wish." He chuckled.

"Well why not? Lets just escape from judgement. Can we not?"

"We can't.... Listen I... Sorry.."

"Huh?" The younger said in confusement.

"I...I'm moving to America in 3 days." Minseok finally admitted.

"WHAT?? HYUNG.."

"I know I know...Im sorry. I really am."

"YOU..YOU CANT JUST MOVE...RIGHT AFTER-RIGHT AFTER THIS? NO..."

"Look, Luhan I really...." Tears started to form in Minseok's eyes."It wasn't my choice...my dad found a better job in the USA, and--I dont want to..but....what can I do?"

"HYUNG. Do you really have to leave me?! This--its too sudden...how--whyy would you tell me this only now?! Especially right after you told me that you loved me...."

"Lu--Luhan, its not easy for me either. Im sorry...."

"No. No. Minseok you should've told me atleast a week before. Why are you only telling me this now?"

"I didn't want to--I didn't want it to affect anything... Look I really--"

"Did you not think our friendship is real?! Was it not sincere? I loved you from the start & I was so afraid you wouldn't love me back and here's a late confession that you feel the same way as I do and suddenly you're leaving me?!"

Tears started to fall down Minseok's face.

"Im sorry hyung but this--it's not right." Luhan said and quickly got up to leave.

"LUHAN! N-no! DON'T LEAVE ME YET, PLEASE!" Minseok yelled grabbing onto the younger's hand.

Luhan quickly shook it off and walked away. Leaving Minseok.
Alone.

 


A/N: Hellooo (: first chapter is up. I lack so many writing skills, I'm very very sorry. I hope you'll like it anyways though (^.^) thank you for reading & I hope you have a nice day <3

<< P.S ~ I write all my stories on my iPod, since my laptop is currently not working, making a few stuff difficult for me to do. I hope you'd understand if there are a few errors. Thank youu (: >>