TWO.

Accidentally On Purpose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been quite boring and calm for a Parents’ Night like this, though for Eunjung it’s just perfect– to go home and get some good rest. She already fell asleep in the middle of their last class. Luckily, their teacher went out a bit early for her class to prepare something for the program later.

“Hey! Wake up already!” Hyomin, one of the two of her closest friends, tried to wake her up again to leave their room. “Mhmm…” Eunjung retorted stating that she’s already awake– or telling Hyomin to back off. Hyomin can’t take it anymore so she poked her friend’s cheeks continuously in a way that the latter will be annoyed. Hyomin kept on doing that until Eunjung finally stood up, she then arched her back at the chair, stretching her arms. “Why? You really have to do that.” she said calmly with her husky voice as she taps her cheeks playfully, “…besides I’m not going to that lame program, you know that.” she continued. Hyomin didn’t mind what her friend has just said, but instead, she helps Eunjung with a few things, smiling at her face, “Don’t be like this. Come on!” Eunjung made an awkward smile, “No, I don’t want to. Just go.” Hyomin frowned and thought about something that could please Eunjung. She smirked at the moment she’s about to talk. “Eunjung-ah, just because you have a reason doesn’t mean you are excused. Don’t act like a kid. Just thank them or whatever, at least you’ve made an effort. They’ll probably appr–” Hyomin stopped after she saw Eunjung’s blank face staring at the floor, she thought that Eunjung might get angry for saying such things like that. “You don’t even know what happened.” Eunjung said coldly and then smiled at Hyomin, erasing the thought of her friend whose face looked like she saw a ghost because of shock. “What’s the matter, Hyomin?” Eunjung laughed at her face, and so as Hyomin.

Seems like Eunjung really had a hard time to accept and forget everything.

-FLASHBACK- It was a horrible day for Eunjung to get bullied by her classmates at school, “Poor Eunjung, doesn’t have a father to play with.”; “You can borrow mine, if you want.”; “How pathetic!”; “PoorJung!” the children kept on teasing her. They’re making fun of her but she doesn’t mind it at all. She was used to it. She can’t do anything about it, as long as they’re happy, she can just mock at them. “Stop it! You bastards!” one of the boys said, he hit them lightly and curse at them like a kid, he quickly headed towards Eunjung, “Are you okay? Let’s go home.”

Eunjung kept a straight face on their way home. She stopped walking and suddenly cried like a 7 year old kid, just like her age at this time, after thinking something about her family matters. The boy turns around after hearing Eunjung, “Eunjung-ah, don’t mind them. Come on, let’s eat ice cream!” he’s even trying to comfort her with her favorite. He then grabbed Eunjung’s wrist and made her ran away with him. After a few streets, they’ve finally reached home. Couple of knocks on the door, still no one’s answering. While waiting for someone to open the door, the boy tried to make himself to look decent, as well as Eunjung, he wiped her tears away using his handkerchief and he also clipped her bangs to the side. He made an okay sign as she turned her head to face him, she smiled at him brightly and then nodded. Just when they’re about to knock again, a woman suddenly appeared from behind, “Oh! You’re home already.” It was Eunjung’s mom, probably went out to buy some food, “Did you cry again, Eunjung?” she asked but her daughter can’t make a sound, the boy knew it was a signal from Eunjung to answer that question for her, “Yeah, but I kicked those guys’ butts!” he said, proudly. “Aww, our Yesung is getting stronger, huh? Let’s go and eat inside. Your mother’s probably waiting.”

Eunjung and Yesung knew each other since they were 4 years old. Their moms are co-workers in some c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter