THREE.

Accidentally On Purpose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally,” Eunjung whispered to herself as she reached their apartment building. Running all the way up to the stairs with excitement, she thought of what she’s going to do to spend this wonderful free time alone. Arriving in front of their apartment room, she clumsily opened the door out of excitement. Tossing her bag to the ground carelessly, she then finally tossed herself lazily to the couch.  She rests like that thinking about something for a couple of minutes, “I should be eating so much right now.” Eunjung got up and brought some snacks to her own room, you can tell that she wants to take a rest from everything for a day just by her actions with some kind of laziness aura in her. She her music player and put it on its maximum volume. Eunjung always liked spending her free time just like that, but this time she felt so uncomfortable. Sitting on her bed, she started messing her hair with both hands. Relieving the stress and the irritation that she’s feeling. “I’m too…” she lets out a deep sigh before finishing her sentence, “I’m just so ed up.”

Eunjung can’t think properly. Something’s somewhat bothering her free time. Eunjung thought about doing something as if it’s the thing that her body and brain wants to do.  She then took a shower and headed up to the nearest river.

When she finally reached her destination, she searched for the perfect spot to spend the night with. Just as she found it, Eunjung saw a familiar figure of a guy, talking to someone in his phone while staring at the perfect view of the river. It was as perfect just as his silhouette emphasize his profile. He somewhat looked like a young businessman, but in a school uniform. Eunjung walked towards him silently, tapping his back lightly, “Hey,” she called out the attention of the guy in almost a whisper. “Hey,” he said while turning slowly to face her. Eunjung then wrapped her arms in his right arm and rested her head below her on hand his shoulder just for a moment. He ended the call and tapped Eunjung’s head ever so lightly, somewhat signaling her to get off of him already. They both laughed quietly realizing that it was odd and awkward acting like that.

It was his so-called-brother, Yesung. He rested his elbows on the metal fence after shoving his phone in his pocket. “Who is that?” Eunjung asked as she grabbed the metal and swings back and forth playfully, “And why are you here?”Yesung ignored her questions, “What are YOU doing here?” He chuckled and decided to answer the questions she’s throwing at him, “Well, the one who called a while ago was from my work. And I’m here because this is my way of celebrating what the school’s having right now.” Eunjung nodded with a hint of confusion, he looked at her and laughed silently, “So, what are YOU doing here? Are you lost?” Yesung teased Eunjung. “Nothing, I just thought I should spend my free time here peacefully, but then you’re here,” she countered, “Anyway, aren’t you a member of the Student Council? Isn’t this illegal?” she asked with so much confusion in her face, Yesung can’t hold his laughter anymore, “So? Do you think I’m gonna stay there and watch them having fun with their loved ones in the flesh?” he smirked and sarcastically, “Besides, I already completed and finished my thing. So I went here all alone right after the opening.” Eunjung didn’t expect he does this all the time. All this time, she thought Yesung have already moved on from what happened in their family.

Eunjung tried to erase her thought and kept on enlightening up the mood. “You hungry? I brought some food here,” she leveled the bag above her face and smiled brightly like a kid. Yesung made a somewhat relieved smile in his face and took the bag from her. Taking the lead finding the best bench that still has the perfect view; they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter