ONE.

Accidentally On Purpose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clocks ticking, student’s yawning, and tapping their ballpens on their desks. It was a boring yet exciting day for them, because later on they’ll experience some one of the unusual and biggest event of their school… having a school party.

Some class might not like this event and idea, but in Eunjung’s class, it’s definitely the most amazing event they have encounter in their school. And they might attend school forever if they’ll do this yearly or even monthly.

The teacher’s explaining something about human bodies, but nobody’s listening… they’re all waiting for the same thing– when the clock strikes twelve. It’s their best time of their lives. Eunjung made a “Pfft…” sound as she lean her head to the wall. “What a waste…” she thought.

A loud song was suddenly played throughout the school. All of the students were screaming cheerfully and some are taking off their school jackets and shirt, the teachers had nothing can do about it, of course, they can’t bother them anymore, it’s their time already. Eunjung had no idea why some of her classmates are taking off their shirts. She pulled Hyomin, a close friend of hers, to go out of this messy classroom. “Aish~ Why do they have to do th–“ Eunjung suddenly stopped talking as a man suddenly appeared in front of her, from nowhere. It’s the boy she likes, Ok Taecyeon, he then took off his shirt which revealed his perfect abs. That made Eunjung stopped talking and drools for a second.  Taecyeon pulled her closer and leaned his forehead to hers; he can see her smiling for what he just did. She almost died the moment he smiled back at her so brightly. Taecyeon suddenly walked away just like that, Eunjung didn’t mind that after all, she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter