Will Do, Sweetheart

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Haneul's heart immediately went crazy and she panicked, tempted to retreat back into the bathroom just in case. But then she heard the sound of the knob being turned, turned and then nothing happened.

And she looked back at Soohyun, who was grinning devilishly at her and her hands were locked around her wrists in an instant, keeping her from escaping. She called for Chanyeol knowing that the door was locked – apparently she had locked it without her knowing – just to make her come out of the bathroom in her bikini.

Which reminded her.

She gasped, trying to cover herself even though she had her robe (that she left in the bathroom last night, bless her) on while Chanyeol kept knocking outside.

“You devil!” She seethed quietly, struggling out of her friend's death grip.

Soohyun rolled her eyes, not at all affected by her anger and called out. “It's alright, Chanyeol-ah! Don't worry, everything's taken care of.” She uttered the last part in a sing song manner, almost smugly and it made Haneul want to curl up and hide in a hole.

“Oh, alright. Call me if you need anything.” He offered, uncertainty coloring his tone.

“Will do sweetheart!”

Once they were sure that the man had left and they were out of his earshot, Haneul tackled her friend, seething at her accusingly. “YOU! YOU!”

All the while Soohyun was giggling, clearly victorious and enjoying every bit of this. Once she had calmed down, she stood with her hands on her hips, staring at flustered and out of breath Haneul. She motioned her hand up and down her body. “Well? Let's see it.”

 

 

 

 

 

Thirty minutes later and Haneul found herself standing under the same orange and yellow umbrella, Kyungsoo on the lounger, completely absorbed in his own little world, most of the boys were already running away from them and the others quickly catching up after putting down their towels and belongings with Kyungsoo (they titled him the Guardian, by the way). Only this time, she was standing with a huge white towel wrapped around her body and a very, very determined Soohyun in front of her.

“I don't think this is a very good idea.”

“What are you talking about? I've already seen you, you look even better than I do!”

She bit her bottom lip, munching on the pliant flesh as if it would help her find a way out of this. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Chanyeol stop and turn around, obviously expecting her to follow this time.

Soohyun's hand latched onto her towel, and then just when she was distracted for a split second, she yanked the fabric away from her body with a well-timed harsh tug. Haneul yelped, fighting to get her towel back and only almost tripping over her own foot in the san

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter