Chapter Three: Meet the S.A.T Members

Sanctuary at Times

Chapter Three: Meet the S.A.T Members

 

“What’s the drama again, Kale at Sav?” Rune, another journalist who makes stories and news about sports especially about lawn tennis said.

The two greeted him with a smile, two little angels indeed! He thought so he kissed both of them on their foreheads. This is his sign of greeting them because he dislikes simple hello-good morning greetings.

‘I wanted to make every morning of their lives special, that’s what my daddy do not only to my mom but also to my sisters, they said, what  kids  see to the adults, they will definitely try to imitate  or something along with that line. Nothing special/ romantic feelings, it just become my habit.’

That’s what he always says to himself and to them.

“Had any good dreams, pleasant today, Ruh?” Savrina asked him.

“Nah, nothing special. You just don’t notice I always smile. So, what is all the little commotion all about! Black letters again? I told you, no need to read to them. Right Kale?”

“Yup, I told Miss Savrina to stop worrying about that letters.”

They were talking when three members arrived.

 

Micka stared at the whole room looking happy at her co-members. And she thought how good they are.

 

Savrina Nicole Royale, the only daughter of one of biggest tycoon owner of hotels and restaurants here and abroad. Pretty, tall, y and notice no man beside form the members and her cousin. She gave life to the school paper and changed her name into an anonymous one. We don’t know how she did that but since she has so many connections, she can.

Profile

Name: Savrina Nicole Royale

Nick Name: Sav, Savrina

Favorite color: Red

Hobby: Reading books

Nametag: Royal Editor

Mission:  N/A

Time Frame: Three months

 

Rune Michael Huil, (Hil) the son of a senator here in our country, I know not much about this big brother which is quite unusual because he is really talkative, he is the captain of the tennis club and a member of the student council so every time there is complainants who wants to know us, he find ways to divert it. He likes kissing us in the forehead but only those who are close to him. He can’t and won’t kiss every girl in this school.

Profile

Name: Rune Michael Huil

Nick Name: Ruh, Rune

Favorite color: Gray

Hobby: Playing Lawn Tennis

Nametag: The Strategic Master

Mission:  To get “her”

Time Frame: Three months

 

 

Sheeya Joy Andrews, a shy girl who’s more on the photo journalism. If only every person can see her work, their jaw will dropped. She can capture the soul, not the ghost, okay? But souls within an object or the nature inside the nature. Her mother was a renowned beauty queen and her father is a director, she likes to roam around the campus whenever she got the time with me.

 

Profile

Name: Sheeya Joy Andrews

Nick Name: Sheeya, Sheejy

Favorite color: Yellow

Hobby: Taking pictures, Reading books

Nametag: Capturer

Mission:  N/A

Time Frame: Three months

 

Halene Frances, do not be fooled by this name, Halene is a man. He said his name was a result of his mother’s frustration of not having a girl. So I really thought what’s the use of ultrasound, huh? But his mom later apologizes as in later when she realized that his name was for a girl. Nevertheless his mom loves him, an heir of world class bakeries as in worldwide! All of his creation, we are the first one to eat.

Profile

Name: Halene Frances

Nick Name: Halene

Favorite color: White

Hobby: Making pastries,

Nametag: The Italian Scooper

Mission:  N/A

Time Frame: Three months

 

 

Lastly,

Lassy Sabel Fujiyama and Lance Seir Fujiyama, what we called Gemini. They are the best when it comes to the editorial cartooning, editorial page and news in school. They know much more that we know so if we asked them about a person, they’ll surely know this and we don’t even know how.

Profile

Name: Lassy Sabel Fujiyama

Nick Name: Lassy, Yssabel

Favorite color: Pink

Hobby: Drinking tea, snubbing everyone

Nametag: Gemini

Mission:  N/A

Time Frame: Three months

 

Profile

Name: Lance Seir Fujiyama

Nick Name: Lance

Favorite color: Black

Hobby: Yelling at everyone

Nametag: Gemini

Mission:  N/A

Time Frame: Three months

 

 

 

And together we are the Power ranger’s ninja force! XD Shing shing!

 

The last four members are my classmates but what makes it really unique is, we don’t talk in public. Well others do, Sheeya and me are always together though sometimes they sensed something but we had find a way to make the students think that the S.A.T Members are only 6  since we made the twin’s name into one.

By the way…

I am Micka Lei Fortez, the Feature writer of the club. Commoner, poor, yeah, whatever you want to call me.

Then I saw Ruh gives a kiss on the girls’ foreheads but is it a bit slow and long to Sheeya? Ah-huh! Is it something fisssshhy~

Then Miss Savrina spoke,

“We have a big Problem!”