Chapter Two: The Black Love Letters

Sanctuary at Times

Chapter Two: The Black Love Letters

 

Savrina got a little earlier again and the first thing she did was to go to their adviser, Miss Camille Dianne Diaz. The one who protects and suggest about the anonymous name of writers of the Sanctuary at Times to protect themselves for the fan girls.

Profile

Name: Camille Dian Diaz

Nick Name: Ms. Diaz, Teacher Camille

Favorite color: Rainbow

Hobby: Scribbling

Nametag: The queen

Mission:  To turn “them” in

Time Frame: Four years

 

There she thought that in whole, our write-ups are not just about those three emperors. It just so happen that we were keen observers and that we see the special treatments they get.

Sometimes it is just wearisome even if I say ‘thanks a lot for those hater we are shining bright’ dialogue it is still hard to think than in a school of heir and heiress, like me, there are still low-headed people.

She was in deep thinking when she saw the very supportive adviser, she was walking elegantly on the corridor while holding a bag which I perfectly know what is inside it

“Good morning, Ma’am Diaz.” Savrina greeted her with a smile; she looked at her and smiled too! I almost forgot she is deaf and mute so I used hand gestures to say good Morning.

It is really confusing that she got here even with complexities in her senses. I also asked the management why take a teacher who is deaf and mute? Why not those teachers who have authoritative voices and vernacularly speaking, like just with their eyes, it is scary enough. Some of the teachers here go for accepting money for the grades of the brats.

The school management said that she has the qualification of being a teacher to the students; counselor, and even if she is deaf and mute, she can perfectly write essays or poems, a prodigy indeed.

Few students respect her, but when she became the adviser of the media club, she always has those “love letters” with black rose and black envelops, it’s a sign that they love us! Savrina thought looking at their adviser.

 

She has this note pad that she uses to communicate with students who don’t know how to use hand signals, what a great and intelligent teacher, isn’t she?

I had received love letters again (: do you want to take a look at them?

I just smiled and nod, this is also one of the reasons why I like her, she is not loud, she is not bossy, she gives her opinions on the most polite way and the best thing is, she is very optimistic and frequently jokes on the black letters our club gets aside from the fact that she is a great keeper of secrets and a listener.

I get the bag and made a hand language of

‘I’ll go now, ma’am, bye’

Now, I’m in front of our hide out/ media room, it was a small room on the left corner of the short stairway near the school’s another back door. To tell you the truth, this isn’t a room student usually see so we made this as the media room. Every 40minutes earlier before the class we meet together to pass our stories, talking about rich kids which we knows ten minutes late before the time for the first subject.

Might as well get inside and wait for them while I read this.

From: Ms. Freu

To: S.A.T Members

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are you making those write ups about our emperors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are not doing bad thing, right? Right? I really hate you!

I love you too!

She answered on her thoughts.

From: Ms. Pink

To: I hate you!

Why do you intend to do? Why are you making rumors about our emperors? Maybe because you b—tches don’t know what to do with your freaking life because the emperors don’t even took a glance at you! Stop it now! You are using Miss Dianne!

Sop giving us names and we even don’t want to be seen by the emperors, they might kill us.

From: Lady Lorraine

To: what the heck club!

This is absurd! What lame asses! Hate your write ups!

 

She sighed thinking how really rude they can be. She was about to stop when she spotted a white envelop.

Oh my. It mashed up with the hater’s letters. Mind you people, we also have fans and like I told you before, not all our news is about those Emperors and their misdeeds, it had different sections.

She began to open and read it

From: Thy

To: The S.A.T members

Good day!

I am neither a fan nor a hater to you all, I am just a concern student/reader of your newspaper, I congratulate your efforts of bringing life to your paper, but sadly, I just wanted to say that I think you are being unfair  to our Emperors, yes you see the special treatment they get and you, the media club, made sure that students can see it too,  but I can also see the unfair treatment they get from you, why not take their sides for a while?

Thank you!

P/s I like the poem you write on your feature section.

 

Wait. That really hurts, you know? It’s a bit off hook just like stabbing us direct to the heart. Are we really being unfair? All I know was the aim of the school/newspaper is to inform and entertain students but to be bias, that’s not really on our vocabulary. Although reading Thy’s letter, something on my hypothalamus that is true. The heck!

“Good morning and hello world”

There she saw their Little Micka, the cute and little Micka. She is a scholar and optimistic, she thought.

“Good Morning to you too”,

 “Is it the fan girls again? Those flower girls who kept on cursing us? If I were you, I wouldn’t waste time for that letters. Let us do our jobs well.” She cheered her.

Flower girls? Savrina giggled a bit for her names.

 “Thank you, Lei. My head aches because of them, why can’t they see that we are just doing our job. What have we done to persuade them on giving these frustrating letters?”

“Don’t worry; you are the pillar of our paper, Miss Savrina. If they see you in your bad condition, they’ll be hurt somehow. We are okay, we will be okay. We’ll stand for our school paper no matter how many and huge and scary their threats are. Go, Fight! We can do it! I’m positively, absolutely, surely we can do it!”

“That’s what I love it here, so positive energy I am getting.”

“What’s the drama again, Kale and Sav?”

Speaking of the Press Group, here they come

I really wanted to see them before class especially Lei. She is really a bubbly person. In fact we can handle all the fan girls of the emperors and all the haters, we are also Elite you know, but we are scared for her. Even if she says that she’s okay and smiles brightly we feel that she’s really not. She is trying to be brave and all

Miss Dianne suggested that we make our identities secret to ensure our safety and Lei’s. I also don’t want to lose a great writer.

I need to tell them my not so ready decision to make the paper better, I hope!

Did I mention, there are a variety of people at ‘Sanctuary at Times’?