Opposites.

Opposites.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Sehun, let's go there." You pointed as your left hand held onto his right hand. He sighed as he nodded. You looked at him with furrowed brows, stopping in the middle of your tracks. "You don't want to spend time with me, do you?" Sehun stared at you with bewildered eyes. Stepping away from him, you read right through him, he didn't. 

"You know what, fine. Go do whatever the you want. I'll go alone." You huffed, walking towards the shop alone. He grabbed your wrist, wanting to talk to you; however, you yanked your arm away. Leaving him utterly stunned and lost. 

 

 

 


"Aw, hyung, I need your help." Sehun spoke into the speaker of his phone. He sighed harshly while rubbing his forehead as he sat in an empty table by one of the game centers. He had spoken of his exact location as he now waited for his help to arrive. He turned his head to look behind him, hoping that you were okay. 

Here's the problem, his relationship with you was going downhill. The both of you are so opposite, but have managed this relationship for nearly two years. There are times when you would agree on one thing and he would agree on the other. There have been fights, physically and emotionally. And there has been many avoidance. Sehun was out of hope. He might just let go of his relationship, maybe even find someone he can relate to more. 

 

 

______________________________________


You huffed and puffed as you waltzed around the place, looking at things that you found cute or pretty. You knew that Sehun is giving up, and you are too. Sadly enough, if anything does happen to the two, you would be lost out of love. 


There is so many difference between you and Sehun. For example, you're outgoing and joyful, finding everything beautiful in your eyes. As for Sehun, well, he is always blunt and never seems interested in things. When you first started dating, he would do anything and everything with you. However, as two years passed for the two of you, everything died down slowly and redundantly. He began to dislike the things you wanted to do with him, he spoke less, and he would become uninterested in conversations you had with him. 

Placing down the object in your hand, you let out an uneven sigh. As you made way out of the shop, you bowed to the elder woman with a smile. You have decided to get some food before actually talking to Sehun. To which you believe, you have made your decision in this relationship. 

 

 

"Thank you, ahjussi." You bowed and smiled to the elder man, taking th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter