Chapter 3

You Changed My Life

Jung Hana P.O.V

I came in the lunchroom and saw Hyunwoo sitting with the Kingkas and Queenkas. I went over to Yoon with a fake smile and sat next to Hyunwoo. Everyone at the table including Yoon looked at me. "Hana, do you need anything?" Yoon asked me. "No, the table over there was just too lonely" I replied to her with a fake pout. "Oh, okay I'm going to go throw away the trash" She told me and walked with Lay. The people in the lunchroom started murmuring and saying stuff like "Who do she think she is, sitting at that table?" "Why is sitting there, when Yoon left already?" I quickly got embarrassed and ran back to where Jae and Minhee were sitting. "Why were you sitting with Yoon?" Jae asked. "Because I didn't see you guys sitting here" I lied to Jae.

Soo Minhee P.O.V

I walked out the lunchroom and bumped into Tao. "Oppa~" I said and hugged Tao. "Oh, hi my little Minhee" Tao said and hugged me back. "Where were you going?" I asked Tao. "Oh, I was just going to meet up with the queenkas and kingkas" He said to me. "Oh, have fun~" I said to Tao. "Arrasoo, bye! I will see you afterschool okay!" Tao yelled and walked into the lunchroom. I scrolled through the hallways and stopped when I heard a familiar voice. "I never been so embarrassed in my life" Hana said to Eun. "Well, it's your fault for sitting at their table" I heard Eun said. "I was sitting there because of Yoon" Hana said to Eun. I then decided to record them talking. "Well, you aren't a queenka so it's basically your fault" Eun said. "Yoon doesn't deserve to be a queenka" I heard Hana said Eun. "Well, she is so just get over it" Eun said. "Jae is getting on my nerves lately" Hana said to Eun. My phone suddenly ranged so I ran away and couldn't hear what they were saying.

Queenka and Kingka P.O.V

"Even if Hana is Yoon's friend, she can't just come to our table and sit there" Krystal said. "Now everyone is going to think they can sit there too" Jessica agreed. "Unnie, you can't allow her to sit with us" Jessica and Krystal said. "We understand if it was Jae or Minhee, but we can't get along will with Hana, her personality doesn't match with us" Krystal said to Yoon. Yoon was about to say something when the door suddenly burst open. "What happened?" Tao asked as he saw Minhee approaching. "I need to show you guys something " Minhee said while taking her phone out. After we saw the video the boys said "I can't believe Hana used Yoon." It was a moment of silent when we all saw Jae walked pass the lunchroom. "JAE!!!" We screamed towards her. Jae ran inside and asked what was going on. "You need to watch this" Minho said. After Jae watched the video she was speechless. "I think we need to talk to Hana" Lay said while making eye contact with Yoon. All the kingkas and queenkas left the lunchroom to go talk to Hana, and Jae was left alone. While the queenkas and kingkas were walking, the hallways was silent and everyone eyes were on the group. "Hyunwoo, you should go back and comfort Jae" Lay and Yoon said with a smirk and continue walking the others.

Choi Jae P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I just heard, one of my best friend betrayed me. I suddenly heard the lunchroom door open slowly. "Hyung and Noona said I should comfort you" Hyunwoo said as he made eye contact with me. "I'm okay, you don't need to comfort me" I said. We stayed quiet for a couple of minutes. Out of nowhere Hyunwoo said "Let's get ice cream, I think it will make you feel better."