Chapter 1

You Changed My Life

Jae P.O.V

My name is Choi Jae and I go to Seoul Highschool. My parent passed away when I was 5 year old. I live with my brother Choi Minho and hang out with my friends Kwon Yoon, Soo Minhee, and Jung Hana. I was on my way to school walking with my friends, when a guy bumped into me. “I’m sorry” I said. “No, I’m sorry” He replied with a kind smile. We than shook hand and went our separate ways. “Wow my luck” I said to myself, it was only the first day of school and I already bump into a stranger. RING, RING, RING the bell ringed singling the start of class. I walked into the office to get my schedule for the year. “Room 3A” I said to myself, trying to find my first class. As I walk in the room, I see Kwon Yoon, and Min Hee.“Yay!” I screamed, happy to see my two friends in the same class as me. “Wait, where’s Hana?” I asked my two friends. “She don’t have any class with us, its like the school is trying to separate us, hahaha” Yoon said. “Ugh, I’m so hungry” Minhee said. “Shut up, you always are” Yoon scolded her. “Ugh, both of you just shut up, its only the first period and you guys are at it again, arguing like cat and dog” I yelled at the both of them. “Alright class, in my hand I have a list of your seatmate, your partner that will be sitting with you for the whole year, when I say this, I don’t want to hear any complaining, and NO you cannot switch seat” the math teacher said. “Kwon Yoon and Soo Minhee, you will be sitting together.” The teacher said. “Choi Jae, and Lee Hyun Woo. You will be sitting together” the teacher said. “Ugh, why does she get to sit next him?” A girl complained to the teacher. “I SAID NO COMPLAINING!” The teacher scream in anger. The girl than groan and sat back at her seat, shooting me a death glare. I then got angry so I then glared back at her, and trust me if looks can kill someone than she would have been dead a long time ago.

 

Hana P.O.V

“I hate my life” I said. “Why are you still friends with Yoon, Minhee, and Jae you don’t even like them” Eun said to me. “I don’t, but I do like their money” I said as I smirk to Eun. “What a user” Eun said. “Don’t act so innocent Eun, you know you hate them as much as I do” I replied angrily. “I do, but I’m not that low to use someone for their money” Eun replied. “Beside, just watch one day you’re going to get caught” Eun said. “Thanks, but I think you should just worry about yourself for now” I said with an attitude. “And you wonder why Hyun Woo wouldn’t like you” Eun replied. “Shut up, can’t you see I’m better than her, I have looks and everything” I screamed in anger. “ Maybe you don’t have a better personality than she does, that’s why Hyun Woo like Jae, not because of her look” Eun replied annoyed.