Chapter 2

You Changed My Life

Lee Hyun Woo P.O.V

I was running late to school and was trying to chase the bus. I was running and bumped into someone’s shoulder. I quickly apologized and glance at the figure, and recognized that it was Jae. There was a moment of silence between us before we shook hand and went our separate ways. “Wow, that was embarrassing” I said to myself. I quickly arrived to school and headed toward my homeroom “3A”. I quickly glance at the figures around the room and cursed silently in my head, almost 95% of the room were girls. I then saw Yoon walk in the room and was quite relief, knowing that I wasn’t the only one in this situation. I don’t talk to Yoon that often but we do talk through out the day. During lunch period the tables are divided from the upper class to the lower class. Yoon usually sit with us because we are the kingka and the queenka of the school. She and I would usually complain and nag at the others because they think they practically run the school. I snap out of my memory and notice that she was talking to someone. “Jae” I said to myself. I never knew they were friends. I liked Jae for quite a long time because she was different from other girls. In our school, the queenka’s all had boyfriends. Jae was pure, she was innocent and kind. Her brother and I talk a lot. Heck, the kingka and queenka all hanged out together. I was very surprised that Jae wasn’t a queenka, when her brother was a kingka. I knew that Yoon was a queenka because of her brother. They had a high reputation around Seoul but they would never look down on others. Yoon didn’t want to be a queenka at first but she did it because she was tired of her brother constant nagging about how they should keep their “reputation” eventually Yoon gave up on trying. Minho told me Jae didn’t like queenka and kingka, she didn’t like how they look down on others. It was kind of surprising to know that Jae was friends with Yoon.

Zhang Yixing P.O.V

“Oppa” I heard girl giggling as I walked into the lunchroom. Gosh, I hated those girls, they are so annoying, still trying to flirt when they know that I’m taken. I stood far from our table and I saw that most of them were there already, Yoon, Minho, Jiyong, and Hyunwoo. “Oppa I don’t want to go to school tomorrow”. I heard Yoon complaining to Jiyong from a far. I then approach our table and started to hear people murmuring. They always did this when our table was full, it was getting on my nerves. They would say stuff like how we were spoiled brat, wannabe, and annoying. “SHUTUP!” Yoon screamed and the lunchroom was silence, surprised at her action. It was surprising because Yoon would usually be the understanding one of the group. She then stormed outside the lunchroom, pulling me with her.

Kwon Yoon P.O.V

“I’m so tired” I said as I pouted. “You should really sleep, your bags are getting really bad, you don’t want to steal Tao reputation do you?” Lay asked me. I then punched his arm playfully. “They are so annoying lately, its getting on my nerves. I had to attend a meeting yesterday with Jiyong until 12 AM” I groaned to Lay. “I really have no more energy left” I groaned to Lay. “I’m going to use the bathroom”. As I left the washroom, I came outside and see another girl trying to flirt with Lay, I smirked to myself. “Oppa~” I said as Lay looked at me. “Who are you?” The girl replied to me with an annoyed voice. WTF do she think she is, I mean sure I don’t like popularity but how did she not know who I am? “Kwon Yoon. His girlfriend” I replied as I roll my eye. She widen her eye as I quickly took Lay hand and walk back to the lunchroom.