Shocked news

A secret in My Heart

' Go Namsoon ? ' Doctor Choi ask this stranger again to make sure . 

' Yes , him , can I know his condition ? ' 

' Ummm , I'm sorry but I afraid that I can't - ' Doctor Choi's words was cut by Heungsoo . 

' Please , doctor , ........ please . ' 

Seeing the sincerity in his eyes , Doctor Choi soon gave up and spill the truth . 

' Well you see , Namsoon had been my patient since he was in primary school . That time he suddenly had a heart attack and that was then we found out that Namsoon was born with a weak heart . Normally , these problems will go away as they grow , but for Namsoon , it's kind of special . His heart is showing signs of heart failure , I've been giving medicine for him to maintain his heart , but I'm afraid ......... ' 

' Afraid what ? Tell me ! ' Heungsoo raise his voice a little higher . 

Doctor Choi sighed and continued , 

' I'm afraid that his heart will get weaker and weaker by every second . '

' .....And sooner or later , he will die . '

Both Kang Joo and Ha Kyung that were eavesdropping outside was shocked to hear Namsoon's condition . They can't believe that the Namsoon they knew was this ill , the once cheerful and energetic Namsoon will die .

The office was silence . Until Doctor Choi broke it .

' Ahem , but um you know......  there is a way to save him . ' Doctor Choi says with hesitation in his voice . 

' Really ?! ' his voice is full of hope , only to be crushed again . 

' But , but it's close to impposible . If you wants to save him , the only way is to change his heart and our hospital doesn't have a heart that suits him so ... ' Doctor Choi leaves his sentences hanging because he knew that he understood . 

Heungsoo looks at the doctor and says , ' If there's a suitable heart for him , will he survive ? ' 

' Yes , but - ' 

" How about mine ? ' 

Ha kyung and Kang Joo couldn't stand it anymore , they both know that Heungsoo and Namsoon has a close relationship , but this ....... is going too far . 

' YAH !! ARE YOU CRAZY ? ' Kang Joo barged into the room and shouted at Heungsoo . 

' Do you know how Namsoon will feel if you die for him ? Ha Kyung also join in with Kang Joo .

The two girls continue to scold Heungsoo about the consequences he will face if he did that and Heungsoo could only listen to it . Doctor Choi was just there stunned by the sudden visit of two raged girls . 

# # # # # # # # # # 

After appologize to the doctor and then thanks the doctor for the information that they got , Ha Kyung and Kang Joo called Byung Ki Deok and said they have something to do and will leaves first . Then they dragged Heungsoo out of the hospital for a talk . 

After walking for some distance and they reach a garden with no one there , they stopped . 

' So what are you talking about giving your heart to Namsoon ? ' Kang Joo broke the silence . 

Now the girls are facing him with a distance between them . 

' You can't do this . ' Ha Kyung frowns at him . 

' I can't bear the thought of losing him . ' Heungsoo says . 

' Then do you think Namsoon can bear the fact that you died for him ? Do you know how he will blame himself after he learn the truth ? Do you think , he will be living happily with your heart on him ? ' Kang Joo just can't understand his mind .

' ................Then , let me be selfish this time . ' and that , Heungsoo left them in the garden . 

Ha Kyung and Kang Joo look at each other and the same thought appear in their minds . 

He won't do it , ..... right ? 

# # # # # # # # # # 

The days has passed and class 2-2 was in it's normal days only with the absence of Go Namsoon and Park Heungsoo . Kang Joo and Ha Kyung couldn't help but worried if he will do anything stupid , they haven't seen him since the day they talk in the garden . 

' Ha Kyung-a , let's go and visit Namsoon later ? ' Kang Joo asks during lunch break . 

' Umm , okay . ' 

Later at the hospital , Namsoon was reading one of his manhwa when they both arrived . Ha Kyung placed the fruits they bought at the table while Kang Joo makes some small talk with Namsoon . 

' How ya doing ? ' 

' Fine . ' Namsoon smiled but both of them won't be fooled since they know his condition . ' Eh you two , did you saw Heungsoo at school ? '

' Ah ? ' Kang Joo was puzzled and Ha Kyung averted her attention to him . 

' He never come to see me since I was admitted . ' Namsoon voice was full of sadness , his heart ache a little .

' He never visits ? ' Ha Kyung repeats and share a glance with Kang Joo .

Kang Joo hastily make an excuse that Heungsoo is busy and he is doing fine at school to avoid raising any suspicion from Namsoon . Using eye contact , Ha Kyung urge Kang Joo to change the subject , so Kang Joo cough to gain his attention .  

' Ahem , Namsoon-a , ' Kang Joo faces Namsoon as she starts , ' you can tell us anything you know , anything . '   

' ? ' Namsoon eyes full of questions . 

' Erm , you know , I- no , we ermmmm ....... ' 

Letting out a sigh , Ha Kyung says without warning , ' We already knew about your condition . ' 

It is so sudden and Namsoon mind was all messed up , 

' How ? ' 

Kang Joo told him from the start to the end , but they covered up Heungsoo who was there , both thought that it was better to keep it a secret for now . Later , Namsoon also revealed that he knew that he will die soon , and he was sorry to all his friends , especially Heungsoo . With all the truth being told , Namsoon feels relieved with the burden of his shoulder , Both Kang Joo and Ha Kyung comfort him until the visiting hours was over and they went back home . 

Days went by and Heungsoo still didn't shows up . Kang Joo and Ha Kyung had make it a habit to visit Namsoon everyday after school , since Namsoon can talk to them freely without the needs to hide anything . 

Then one day , the news came when they visit . 

Ha Kyung opens the door and Kang Joo saw Doctor Choi was there with him , and the doctor says , 

' Namsoon , it seems that we had found a heart that suits you . ' 

Ha Kyung and Kang Joo frozed when they heard the news , horror in their eyes .  

It couldn't be , right ?