Anything for You

A secret in My Heart

It was a normal day in the class 2-2 . Byung Ki Duk and his friends are there gossiping about any recent interesting news they found , attracting some passersby to stop and join in their conversation . 

It was then Heungsoo and Namsoon leisurely walk into the classroom , side by side . 

' Morning , Namsoon-a ! ' Kang joo greets him with a smack on his back . 

' Hyung-nim !! ' Byung Ki Duk bow at the sight of Heungsoo while Heungsooo just walk past him as if no one's there . 

Kim Dong Seok , best friend of Byung Ki Duk , also a gossiper , suddenly says something that's really obvious but no one dare to speak out , feeling safer to keep it in their heart . 

' Ya , dont you think they are getting closer ? ' he said . 

' Maybe they made up ? ' 

' It's obviously that way , but dont you think there are something more ..... ? ' Byung Ki Duk ends it with a question mark .

' Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ ' everyone in the group say with hint of understanding in it . 

Heungsoo and Namsoon couldn't care less about what they're saying , but their voice is too loud to block them out . So , Heungsoo put on his ear plugs while Namsoon sleep on his desk facing the window , head on his arms .

Namsoon fell asleep easily , so those noises doesn't really bother him . What really is bothering him is that he was getting tired than usual , and sometimes feeling dizzy and his heart often hurts like hell .  

 Is it coming back ? No......... impposible , the doctor said it will heal as I grow older .   Namsoon thought as he is sleeping .

Eventually the bell rang , Teacher Kang walks into the class with Teacher Jung at the back of the class . Oh Jung Ho , Lee Yi Kyung and Lee Ji Hoon appear shortly after , apologizing at both of the teachers for being late . 

Class was as fast as usual and Teacher Kang was arranging his things and is going to leave , waiting for Namsoon to give him the salute . But Namsoon was looking blankly at his desk .

Teacher Kang make a fake cough and call him , ' President Go . '

'...........Aa ? ' Namsoon gives him a blank stare .

' Ahem , do what a president need to do before a teaher leaves the class . '

' Oh . ' He stands up but he stumble for a mere second . , my head's spinning round . Namsoon manage to stood still with his hands on the desk and mutter out his salute to the teachers . 

From the side of Namsoon , Heungsoo saw him stumble when he stood up and he knew something's up with his friend . He decides to ask him later . 

Ding Ding Ding Dong 

The lunch bell rang and Namsoon was already out of the class . Heungsoo immediately chase after him with his long legs .

Namsoon walk quickly out of the class , he need to call his doctor . What happened to me ? My eyes...., and....... my heart ache like hell ......... Unconciously , Namsoon lifted one hand and clutched at his heart . 

From behind , Heungsoo could see that Namsoon indeed has something wrong with his footsteps all jumble up , then the unexpected happens .

Right in front of Heungsoo eyes , Namsoon collasped to the ground . 

Namsoon eyes went blank and all he could see was black , he could only feel someone shaking him with his body on the cold hard floor , and distantly , he could hear someone shouting ........

' NAMSOON !! YAH !! WAKE UP !! YAH ! NAMSOON !! NAMSOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ' 

That afternoon ended with a complete chaos , with Teacher Kang strucked with his frightening past and Teacher Jung was coincidently out of the school for some business on the principal's order . 

With no other choices , Heungsoo forces himself to calm down , ask Yi Kyung and Ji Hoon who stand nearby to call the ambulance , and he himself carries Namsoon to the nearest clinic for ermengency treatment .  

# # # # # # # # # # 

' Guys , why dont we go and visit Namsoon after school ? ' Byung Ki Duk says to the class . 

' Okay , I am worried . Ha Kyung , you will go with me right ? ' Kang Joo say as she links her hand with Ha Kyung's . 

' ..........I need to make sure he is okay to do the works . ' Ha Kyung says half-heartedly and she earned a smile from Kang Joo . 

' Yeah , definitely !! ' 

' I am worried about him . ' 

' M-Me........ t-t-too.' says Young Woo . 

All the class members agree to go and visit Namsoon after the class end , even the trio Jung Ho , Yi Kyung and Ji Hoon , they said Namsoon was counted as friend-with-benefits and couldn't afford to lose him . 

' Oh Yeah ! Hyung -nim ! ' Byung Ki Duk ran to Heungsoo's side and ask him , ' Will you go to the hospital with us ? ' 

' Are you an idiot ? It's obvious that he will- ' Kim Dong Seok says confidently . 

' I'm busy . ' was Heungsoo's short answer and this shocked the whole class . 

'B-But Hyung-nim ! Namsoon got admitted into the hosptital ! Aren't you worry about him ? ' 

Heungsoo totally ignore him and put on his earplug , He has something in his mind that he must do afterwards . Meanwhile , the gossiping starts again like ' Did they fight again ? ' , ' Why Hyung-nim didn't care about president Go ? ' , and such questions . 

# # # # # # # # # # 

When they arrive at the hospital , Namsoon has already wake up and was resting at his bed . And a bunch of nosy people doesn't help Namsoon to get better soon and it they make so much noises that the nurse has to come and tell them to tone down . Namsoon could only smile at his caring classmates . 

' Yah , president ! How could you just faint like that ? Do you know how worry am I ? ' Byung Ki Duk starts to act his personal drama . 

' Are you even worry about Namsoon ? I saw you eating your lunch like nothing happened . ' someone stated and everyone laughed . 

' T-That's because I didn't know he fainted yet !! ' 

' You're lying ~ ' 

They continue chit chatting and the nurse nearby could only facepalmed at the volume of their voices . In the middle of talking , Kang Joo and Ha Kyung excuses themselves to go to the batlroom . When they came out , they saw a familiar figure turning around the corner . 

' Ya , Kang Joo , don't you think that figure is a bit familiar ? ' 

' Hmm ? .........Oh , isn't that Park Heungsoo ? ' 

' Ah ? What is doing here ? I thought he said he was busy . ' 

' Oh ~ our Ha Kyung is listening to something else beside her studies ~ ' 

' S-Shut up . ' 

' Haha . But anyway it's weird for Park Heungsoo to come to the hospital , don't you think ? ' 

Ha Kyung nodded at Kang Joo statement and so they decide to follow Heungsoo to see what's he up to . Carefully walking behind him , they followed him to a what seems like a doctor's office . He knock on the door and go inside it .

Outside , both of them could hear Heungsoo greets the doctor as Doctor Choi , and later he asks ,

' May I know the condition of one of your patients , Go Namsoon ? '