Nightmare

If Only

1 year ago . .

 

Seoul, March 2013

Jonghyun has just finished practicing with at that time. He was going to pick up Yoona at SM building since she also had a practice schedule there. He was about to get ready and grab his car key, when his phone was ringing. It was from an unknown number. He picked it up without hesitation.

Less than 5 minutes after talking to the person on the call, his face turned pale. His lips were still quivering after muttering ‘yes’ many times. He needed to go to SM as soon as possible, but to meet someone else. He rushed leaving s in confusion because of his strange act.

He raised his hand to knock on the door so many times, but ended up pulling in his hand again at those times. He was so nervous to death. Being in relationship with one of its artist and also close with some of her company mates never made him expect to see him. Moreover, when that person called him directly and asked him to meet him. He wiped the sweat that was trickling down his forehead with the back of his palm.

He was then surprised by female’s voice passing by and approached him, “Director has been waiting for you inside, please come in.”

Her soft voice calmed down his rustling heart a bit. He nodded to her and inhaled deeply. He finally knocked the door and opened it.

“Oh, Jonghyun-ssi, please come in!” a man instantly greeted him and asked him to come in as soon as he saw Jonghyun’s face at the door.

He walked in and bowed his head to the man who was sitting down in a work desk at the middle of the room. “Annyeonghaseyo, Sir,” he could still hear his trembling voice because of the nervousness. This was the first time he met the director of one of big companies in the country face to face. Never crossed his mind that this powerful man would ask him to meet him.

“Yes, annyeonghaseyo, please sit down, make yourself comfortable,” he closed the file holder he’s been looking at and motioned him to sit down on a chair in front of him. Looked like he had been reviewing some files before Jonghyun entered.

Jongyun sat down while clutching his hands above his lap nervously.

“I am sorry for asking you to come here in your busy time,” he gave a warm smile to make him more relax.

“Ah no, it is okay, I am not that busy for now,” Jonghyun responded in laugh but still in a polite manner.

“You must be wondering why I asked you to see me all of sudden,” he smirked at him in a mysterious way. Jonghyun could only nod weakly as he felt more uneasy by his smirk.

“Before that, I would like to say that your group is doing well lately. I like your new album. It’s refreshing. But it’s a pity that you made a comeback at the same time with SNSD, isn’t it?” he continued lightly.

“I represent my group to say thank you for your compliment. But we don't think our comeback as a competition with SNSD or any other artists. We purely want to deliver our music. We all love music, and we want to share something we love to people we love and love us, including our fans who always support us. Award is not our main goal, just to see that our music is accepted well by people will make us contented. Winning something is just a bonus.”

He exhaled deeply afterwards. He complimented himself for being able to answer Director’s question calmly, even when he was still nervous. In usual situation, he might get a little bit more emotional and answer that question in explosive way. Good things were he trained his patience well and his brain was still working properly.

“So, can I say that you’re happy that you had promotion time together with SNSD?” asked him again while moving his body upfront closer to Jonghyun and leaned his clutched hands on the table.

“What can make us unhappy if we have a chance for that? I mean, SNSD is our sunbaes, we really respect and admire them. They are one of great Kpop groups, so it’s an honor to perform with them I guess,” he was still trying to hold himself and respond calmly.

“Are you close with them?” now his voice sounded more challenging than before.

He was a little bit flabbergasted over his question but he could still redeemed himself. “I think so, ever since Yonghwa hyung did that virtual marriage show with Seohyun-ssi, we also became closer with other members. Despite being so popular, they are really humble, low profile, and such nice friends. No wonder, we could get comfortable around them,” answered him truthfully.

Director sighed heavily before continuing his words, “I see, maybe that’s why I think your interaction in that music show is a bit . . worrisome.”

He flustered over Director’s remarks. Suddenly his mind was clear of what all of these questions led to, but he needed a confirmation. “What do you mean, Sir?”

“You’ve been dating one of SNSD members. I knew everything. Is there something you’d like to say about this, Jonghyun-ssi?” he shot a sharp stare right into Jonghyun’s eyes which made him trembled.

Jonghyun gulped, when he had to tell the truth but had no power to do that. He was then reminded of how he loves her so much, he would do anything for her. How could he can tell the real truth to the world and convince them if he couldn’t go through this phase. He inhaled deeply trying to stabilize his breath.

“Yes, I am in relationship with Im Yoona. I love her and we’re serious about this,” he answered with full of determination.

He smirked over Jonghyun’s determined answer. “As a human being, I am happy for both of you. Love is such a beautiful thing, isn’t it? But, as a person who is fully responsible to run this company, unfortunately I have to say differently. Here we go Jonghyun-ssi, the problem is as much as I want to keep my artist’s personal life out of my league, I also have a duty to protect them, to keep them away from any troubles or scandals. Because once they made a mistake, even the small one, their career will be in jeopardy, and that will reflect to company’s image as a whole.”

‘I don’t understand . . what scandal . . we are in love,’ he kept muttering those words in his head.

“I don’t understand what you mean, Sir,” said him weakly.

“I know that you're a straightforward person so I am going to go straight to my point. Your relationship, how long are you planning to hide it? Someday media will caught you dating. Public and fans will know about this. And this kind of situation is bad for both of you, especially Yoona.”

His last words were really like a sharp knife stabbing his heart repeatedly, leaving a deep scar inside. He wanted to scream, but his lips remained close.

“But . . how . . can you say that?” he was trying to let out a sound as normal as possible, but it was like his throat was burnt and his tongue was too stiff to move. When he has regained his power slowly, he was trying to continue again, “Our relationship is based on love, so as long as we love each other, that's all matter.”

He chuckled upon hearing Jonghyun’s sorrowful response. “You’re so naive, Jonghyun-ssi. I ask you to think logically. Do not only use your heart, you're a reasonable person so I think what I'm going to say makes sense for you. Once you decided to be a public figure, you also devoted your personal life to your fans and public. It’s not just about you and yourself anymore, should you do something what people like or dislike is the most important thing to keep you alive in this industry. Yoona is your sunbae, they got popular even before you were debuting. Look at their albums, their number of fans, their fandom. And how general public loves her here. She's their role model. As soon as she get dating with someone, they will start to dig up anything about her couple, his background, his personal history, his career, everything. More importantly, they will try to compare both of you. Sorry for saying this, but you're not a good match for Yoona according to their standard.”

Jonghyun squezeed his thigh strongly with both of his hands, he could hear his teeth’s crashing sound because he clenched his jaw so hard. He did everything to transfer his emotions to himself.

“But you said we’re doing well,” continued him weakly after calmed him down a bit.

“Yes, but Yoona made more money than you.”

His short, conscise, and clear words were like sparks burning a fire axe from toe through top of his head. He no longer could hold his anger. He instantly stood up and shouted, “Are you taking grant on money over our relationship??!!!”

Director looked up and a bit surprised with his sudden act. But he was going back to his normal expression in a second. “That's the reality, Jonghyun-ssi. I might not lead this company since beginning, but I have been in this industry for years, definitely longer than your career timespan. In our world everything will come to money related at the end. Do you think your company let you promote just so that you can play music? No, all they care is the money you've earned from every single album that fans bought, brands that you endorse, or broadcast stations that contract you. They have invested a lot of money to get you popular, so it’s normal for them do anything to get as much as possible in return. It's hard for you to believe, but that's the reality, you have to face it, Jonghyun!”

His voice tone is getting higher at the end.

Jonghyun smirked at him and showed a slight disgusted look, “You really are bad, as what people say.”

He leaned on the chair while intertwining his hands playfully. That made Jonghyun felt more annoyed. “I am saying this for your sake. If you care enough for Yoona, you'll know what will be the best. Yoona have already had enough hate for being the face of number one girl group, don't you think dating will increase the amount of hates? Yoona will date someone eventually, but with someone who matches her standard according to them.”

“You said you want to protect her. But it turned out you're protecting yourself. I have nothing to say anymore.”

He turned back and walked to the door, he had to get out of that room or else he might do something that will make him regret later.

“Think about it, Jonghyun. Don't think I'll keep staying here without doing something. Before I make a move and probably hurt her, please consider what I said,” he stopped upon hearing Director’s voice and tilted his head to his left a bit. Then he continued walking until he was stopped by another voice again.

“You don't want me to make her choose between you and her career, do you?”

‘ off! I am done with you!’ His chest was turning upside down suppressing his emotion. He reached the door knob and opened it roughly. He got out of the room by slamming the door loudly. He didn’t care anymore whom he was just faced. What he really needed to do was get out of that building as soon as possible. His previous thought and intention were like swept away, replaced by what just happened. He was angry, humiliated, disappointed, hurt, depressed, cornered, he was having every kind of emotion inside. Rage, anger, sadness, pain, harassment, all the feeling was mixed until he no longer felt his sense.

He was like a zombie walking in consciousness yet every part of his body was numb. He felt too much things that he was like lost in a huge maze trying to find a way out.

Even he was still lost when he bumped into someone on the hallway to the lobby.

“Oh, Jonghyun-ah!” shouted the man who bumped into him.

“Jonghyun-ah!! What happened to you?” shouted him again as shaking Jonghyun’s shoulder because he didn’t get any responses from him.

Finally his eyes moved to the man’s eyes that standing in front of him. His attempts finally woke Jonghyun up. “Oh, hyung,” he responded softly.

“What is wrong with you? You look like just get hit by a truck! Are you crying? Your eyes are really red,” he was still continuing to watch him intensively as he smell something’s not right. Jonghyun’s current condition was too obvious that everyone who see him will caught his strangeness right away.

Jonghyun shook his head. “I am okay, hyung.”

Kyuhyun released his hands from Jonghyun’s shoulders then.

“Really?” Kyuhyun squinted his eyes as he doubt that Jonghyun was really okay. “What are you doing here? Are you going to see Yoona?”

Yoona . .

Her name was like an alarm for him. Suddenly he could feel warm air throughout his body. His heart was racing fast, like chasing something.

He stuttered for a while, before finally burst into another lies, “Yes, but suddenly I got a call from company, we have emergency problem regarding our schedule. So I have to take care of it first.”

“I see. Then, where is Yoona?” asked him still relating to Yoona.

“She is still practicing,” answered him in doubt. “I am sorry hyung, but I need to go now,” he was trying to bid himself before Kyuhyun realized what’s really happening. Because he really know that Kyuhyun was a very alert person, sometimes he couldn’t hide anything from him. Especially in a situation like this where he couldn’t handle himself.

“Sure, be careful, see you!” he let Jonghyun go, but he could still feel uneasy towards Jonghyun’s act and facial expression.

“See you too, hyung!” exclaimed him, then walking to leave him afterwards in rush.

But then Kyuhyun was calling out his name. “Yaa, Jonghyun! If you need any helps, just call me okay?”

Jonghyun turned his back and gave him a little smile.

‘Maybe later hyung, I need to sort things out on my own now.’

 

***

 

Yoona stomped his feet to the ground many times while keep busy dialing a number and putting her phone on her ear. She kept grumbling when that number didn’t pick up her call.

“Yaa Lee Jonghyun! Where are you? Why didn’t you pick up my call? I am so gonna kill you when you come!!”

She has just finished her practice and was waiting for Jonghyun to come in front of the studio. He promised her to come after her practice but he hasn’t showed up his face two hours after her practice finished. He didn’t even replied her tons of messages or pick up her numerous calls.

She finally left that place angrily while still whining and grumbling with phone on her ear. Later she saw a familiar figure when nearly reached the lobby.

“Kyuhyun oppa!!”

Kyuhyun immediately turned his face to where the voice came from.

“Can you tell your lovely dongsaeng to throw away his phone if he isn’t gonna use it??!!”

“Wowowoww, what is it? Who are you talking about?” he raised both of his hands in front of his chest as clueless of sudden anger from his weirdo girl that was burst into him.

“Who else? The great almighty Lee Jonghyun! He promised me to come here since a long time ago, but I haven’t seen his face. And he didn’t bother to reply my text and pick up my call!!” yelled her while still panting hard from walking in rush and holding her anger.

“Oh, didn’t you meet him? I met him here, like two hours ago. I thought he already met you,” responded him calmly.

Yoona widened her eyes upon Kyuhyun’s answer. “Ah, but he told me that he got emergency problem about his schedule, so he needed to take care of it,” continued him after remembering their last conversation.

“Really?” Yoona’s voice was softened after hearing Kyuhyun’s explanation.

“Yes, maybe that’s why he didn’t have a chance to see you. He still doesn’t pick up your call?” he asked.

She shook her head weakly, her angry face turned into sad face. “Is it really bad that he cannot contact me?” Kyuhyun could feel her concern and worry in all over her voice.

“I think so, because when I saw him, he looked . .” he was about to say Jonghyun’s condition when he met him, but he cut his intention. Because he was afraid that Yoona might get more panicked as he really know what will happen when she was in panic.

“What are you saying, oppa?” asked her curiously as Kyuhyun cut his words in the middle of talking.

“Nothing, maybe he is too busy taking care of the problem so he doesn’t have time to look at his phone. Just wait for him first, Yoona. I am sure he will contact you soon,” he was trying to calm her down.

Yoona bit his lips and raised her left eyebrow. She was thinking of something.

“Oppa, give me your phone!”

“What? Why?” asked him surprised with her request.

“Just give me your phone, ppali!” nagged her while touching all over his body to find his phone.

Kyuhyun who didn’t want people who saw them think that he’s being finally gave up and handed his phone.

She then was busy searching for number and dialed it afterwards.

After a couple of seconds waiting for her call to be picked up, “Yaaa Lee Jonghyun!! What are you doing? You just picked up Kyuhyun’s oppa call, and ignored all of my calls?!!” she screamed out of her lungs made Kyuhyun smiled in muse realizing her idea to call him using his number. He could imagine Jonghyun’s reaction there, he probably pulled out his phone away from his ear when firstly answered the call.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun who was already in his room still contemplating about Director’s words completely flabbergasted when hearing Yoona’s voice. It was true that he was avoiding her call, not that he didn’t want to talk to her, but he didn’t know what to do. Right now, his mind, his heart, every part of his body was not in right state.

“I am sorry, I’ve just arrived at company so I can answer this call,” answered him trying to sound as flat as possible.

She let out a sigh, “Are you okay? Kyuhyun oppa told me that you had a problem with your work, how is it going?” asked her full of worry. Jonghyun’s heart fluttered because of it. He completely knew that Yoona must be really worried about him now.

I am sorry, Yoong. I don’t know what I am doing, I might do something worse than this . .

“I am still taking care of it.”

“I see, just take your time. I will always be beside you, baby. Hmm . .” she paused a while hesitantly before continuing, “But can you please reply my text or give me a call some time? I really miss you,” she pulled out her aegyo voice only for him.

He felt a painful sting inside his heart.

I miss you too, I really do that I want to grab you and bring you outta here . . But I can’t . .

“I am sorry, I can’t promise that. I need to focus on this problem first. But I’ll try,” there was like tons of stones fell on all over his body as it was really hard for him to talk.

“Okay, I understand,” he could clearly hear disappointment in Yoona’s voice. “You’re right, focus on your problem first. But remember to take care of your health too, I don’t want to hear any news that you fall sick, okay?”

“Hmm,” he hummed lightly.

“Okay then, you need to work right?” said her heavily. “Eh, wait a second, can you promise me that you will never leave me, Jong?” she didn’t know why suddenly she asked him to do that. Jonghyun had said to her so many times how he loved her, that he will never ever leave her, but she kinda felt an urgency to hear that once again. Just to make her heart was at ease.

There was quite long silence after that. Yoona was still waiting for his response anxiously.

“I promise,” said him finally.

His tears fell down his cheek after he said that. All of his pain was pouring down like a heavy rain falling from the sky.

“Yess!!” exclaimed her happily. “Me too, I love you, baby, take care, bye,” she immediately hung up the phone leaving Jonghyun in more misery.

“How is it?” Kyuhyun asked curiously after Yoona returned his phone back.

“Like you said oppa, he sounded really depressed. I am really worried. I really want to see him now and make sure everything is okay, but it’s like he doesn’t want to be disturbed by anyone, even by me,” answered her sadly.

“You have to trust him, Yoong. Don’t be too worry, he’s a strong guy. He just need some times to sort out his problem, when it’s resolved he will be ready to see you again. What you need to do is stand by his side and always support him.”

“I hope so. I have always been, oppa,” remarked her with an assured smile.

“Good kid,” said him while patting her head in relief.

 

***

 

It’s been a week since Jonghyun told her about his work problem, but Yoona hadn’t got any news from him. He didn’t reply her messages, he also didn’t pick up her calls. Sometimes he just rejected her calls. She could not concentrate to anything, she messed up her practice, she was often get caught zoning out and daydreaming, all members were worried about her, but nothing they can do about it as well.

She could only wondering, what was really happening to him, how was his condition, was he good, has he eaten, was he sick. And it was really torturing for her.

Until she decided to do something that morning, ‘I have to see him! Showing my face to him all of sudden won’t kill him right? I am his girlfriend, why do I have to be scared? Even if he doesn’t want to tell me what is going on, I can still see his presence, I can feel his physics. That’s what most important.’

She stood up from her bed.

‘Should I make him pork soup? I’ve learned to cook it a couple of times. Should I make it as surprise? He must spend his times in his practice room, if I am lucky then I will be able to surprise him there,’ thought her satisfied with her own idea.

Three hours later, she was ready with park soup that she made herself. She intentionally didn’t tell him first that she was going to see him, because she wanted to make a surprise. She really hoped that Jonghyun will be in his practice room at his company.

She was already in front of practice room and pressed the bell. Waiting for about 5 minutes, finally there was someone opening the door.

“Oooh, Yoona noona!”

She pursed a wide smile to the man in front of her. “Annyeong, Minhyuk!”

“Are you alone, noona? Please come in,” exclaimed him again motioning her to come in. “Thank you,” responded her still with smile.

“Jonghyun hyung is inside, I will leave you two here,” continued him after closing the door.

“Oh, you don’t need to do that. I just bring this pork soup for you guys,” she said while showing his hand which carrying a package contains of pork soup.

“Aniyo, I was about to go home when you came. I am sure hyung won’t let us touch the food that you bring in. You can cook for us at our dorm next time,” playfully. Even though he hadn’t known what was going on between them yet, but looking at his hyung’s mood for this past week, he was sure that they need time to be alone.

“Ah, keure?” there was a slight red blush on her cheeks. “Sure, I will make something for you next time. But I need to learn cooking harder before that,” she chuckled followed by Minhyuk’s laugh.

“Okay then, just come inside, noona. I will go now, bye,” he bid himself leaving anxious Yoona. Actually she felt a little bit at ease when Minhyuk was also there. But now that there were only the two of them, she was going degeun-degeun somehow.

She put the lunch box on the table around.

It was really quiet inside there after Minhyuk was gone. No sound, no move, she could only hear her own step on the wood floor. She finally saw his back. He was standing there unmoved facing the wall at the corner of the room.

She didn’t need words or greets, she just needed him.

She approached him and hugged him from behind. Tightly, very tight that she was afraid he might go. She snuggled her face into his back, feeling and enjoying warmness that run through her body as soon as she touched him. She was smelling and kissing his back like addicted to it.

‘Oh god, I really miss you, your warm, your back, your scent, I miss everything about you.’

Jonghyun knew a while ago that she came, that she was here. He could feel her presence that he’s been longing for. But he was trapped in the deepest point of a cliff, while she was up there giving her hand to him, but she was too high to reach. His hand could not reach her, he wanted to go up to get her, but he didn’t have power to do so.

“Yoona, I have something to say,” said him breaking the silence while trying to turn his back releasing her hug.

But she held him, “Just stay still, please,” she pleaded while still closing her eyes feeling all the warm and comfort she got by hugging him. “I really miss you, Jonghyun-ah. Just stay like this, please . .”

His head fell down. He felt his head spinning around in dizziness. He was never having heart attack in his life, but he was sure how it did feel like within his heart at the moment.

 

You’re not a good match for her according to their standard . .

If you care enough for Yoona, you know what will be the best . .

You don’t want me to make her choose between you and her career, do you . .

 

All words that keep hovering in his mind over these times were coming back like a storm.

 

I won’t let that happen. I love you, I really do. You are my life, even If I have to give up on my life to make you alive, I am willing to sacrifice anything for you, for your happiness, for your life.

I am sorry if what I can say to you is only sorry in the future. Because I have to do this . .

 

“I want to break up with you.”

30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, there was no response from her. Only silence covered up that place.

“Yoona, did you hear me?” asked him wrathfully while releasing her hug and turning to face her. He did it stronger than before, so she could no longer hold him.

“Did you say something?” she asked him as if nothing happened. But he could see her watery eyes. Her eyes were as red as his eyes when he was trying to hold his pain.

“Yoona, I want to break up with you,” repeated him slowly as spelling the words one by one for her to hear it. He raised his hands to grab both of her arms.

“It’s not funny, Jonghyun,” she chuckled forcefully.

He held her arms thighter and lifted up her body a bit. “I mean it, Yoona.” He looked at her eyes with an intense and sharp stare.

She released his grip roughly. “But why Jonghyun, why??!!” she’s yelling and screaming with tears falling down her face.

“I can’t continue our relationship. I am sorry,” answered him coldly.

“But nothing’s wrong with us, Jonghyun. Why did you do this to me? Please, don’t do this, please . . I can’t do this, please don’t leave me Jonghyun . .” she covered her face with her palms and sob harder.

He raised his hands hesitantly trying to pull her hands from her face.

“Listen to me, Yoona. Our relationship is wrong since beginning, we’re just . . we aren’t meant to be together,” said him hardly.

“That’s bull!” she squalled trying to loosen her hands from his grip. “Aren’t we loving each other? That’s all matter!”

“We aren’t normal people, Yoona. We chose to live this way, there’re so many things we can afford to get but there’re also some things we need to sacrifice.”

“No, just no! I don’t care, just don’t leave me please, Jonghyun. We love each other, I love you so much. You love me too, don’t you?” she raised her head instantly to face him and looked into his eyes deeply. All of her face was red because of cry and scream she has made.

He paused a bit before answering, “That doesn’t matter anymore, Yoona.”

“Just answer my ing question, damn you!!” she yelled while pushing him hard.

Jonghyun widened his eyes in shocked because it was the first time he heard Yoona cursed, and moreover when she cursed at him. But he deserved all kind of curse from her after all.

“I am scared, is that enough reason for you??!” he didn’t know how to respond except yelling back to her. She gasped over his harsh response. “I am scared that I can’t make you happy. How can I go through all of this if my fear is so much bigger than my feeling towards you? You deserve someone better than me, Yoona,” he continued with softer tone, but he still maintained his cold face.

She shook her head many times in a rough way. “No, no, no! I don’t need anyone better, I only need you, don’t you understand?” she was pleading with her swollen eyes, grasped his hand into hers. “Don’t do this to me, Jonghyun. We can make it together, just stay with me . .”

“I can’t Yoona. I am not that strong. Our relationship is like a huge burden for me. Do you know what I feel every time I wake up in the morning? I am scared, I am burdened, I am anxious of how our relationship would turn out to be. I can’t live my life like this.”

He let out a deep sigh while releasing her grasp.

“Do you really feel that way?” she gave up on holding his hands and asked him in a weaker tone.

“Yes, I am sorry Yoona. I have to tell you the truth.”

“You promised me that you will never leave me. Doesn’t that matter to you? After all of this time, do you really wanna give up?”

“I am sorry, Yoona. I thought I am okay, but deep inside it’s killing me. Everything that we have done is like a never ending torture for me. I can’t do this anymore. Please leave me alone, I am begging you.” He could not afford to look at her face, so he turned his face to the left side. But he could still watching her through the corner of his eyes.She was frozen. She looked down and halted like a statue.

After a while, she moved her hands to wipe her tears out of her face. She stopped sobbing.

“Fine,” exclaimed her shortly while raising her head. “I will leave.”

She grabbed her bag and walked away to go out right after that.

Right before reaching the door knob, she turned back and said for the last time, “But I will come back just to show you what you asked me to do,” said her firmly with a stern voice and a bold expression.

She was coming out leaving Jonghyun behind without turning back.

And by that, he fell down, his tears that he held back so hard before were pouring down heavily like there’s no stopping. By himself, he was mourning the day when he lost his soul and life along with her back which vanished from his sight. Her scent that he hoped still living inside has vapored along with her trace. She was gone. Only him and his pathetic life left . .

 

***

Flashback ends . .

 

A loud car’s horn from behind is waking him up from his dream. He immediately checks up the rearview mirror. There’re some cars behind them. He then remembered that he stopped at a traffic light, he looked up to the light and tap his own forehead because the light has turned into green. He rushed stepping on car’s accelerator.

It was like he went through a long night after reminiscing the nightmare he had one year ago. Even it is still his biggest nightmare. He let out a deep sigh and take a glance to Yoona. She is still sleeping soundly, once she mumbled something unclear, once she groaned softly.

‘It’s been a while since I saw you sleeping. You’re still beautiful, and that hurts me,’ he pursed a smile to himself.

He looks into GPS and found out that they will arrive in a minute.

He switches off the car when they were already in front of the dorm. He unbuckled Yoona’s seatbelt first before get off of the car. He opened car door on Yoona's side and thought to himself, ‘Now how can I bring you inside?’

The only way he can think of is carrying her in bridal style, since she’s still sleeping and not to mention is also drunk. That’s the easiest way to bring her inside without waking her up. He bowed and extended his hand to grab her neck, when she’s moving.

She let out a groan again made him paused his action.

After she stopped moving, he’s trying to grab her neck tighter and hold her knees to start carrying her. But unexpectedly, she grabs his collar and turns her face to his. Although she’s still closing her eyes, but now they’re facing each other in less than 5 inches distance. He gulped and held his breath. Through this position, he could see her long eyelashes, pointy nose, reddish chubby cheeks, thin yet full and seducing lips clearly.

He gulps more when he sees her lips are moving. She grabs his collar tighter and moves her face closer. “Don’t leave me, Jonghyun-ah. I need you . .”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally done! :D

I really wanted to publish as soon as possible, but there was too much distraction so I ended up finishing this chapter late hehe.

Thank youuuu so much for all your supports *bow* It's really meaningful for me and really a huge vitamin for me to continue :*

Please kindly also leave any comments, critics, suggestions, or what do you think about my story. I really want to know this :) Thank youuuu ^^

Oh, as World Cup has started, are you watching it? What countries do you support? :p

 

PS: I updated a bit hahaha, happy reading ^^