Patient 2 , In progress

Clearly Overdose

They sat on a bench , and the doctor took out a cap from his briefcase to adjust it on Baekhyeon's head . 

It was getting darker and darker , and Baekhyeon couldn't help but look around to see if anything was wrong . 

They saw many of the workers leave one by one , before they started talking . 

"-Just believe me . 

The doctor hand searched for something when he took out a squeezed chocolate bar from his fingers and handed it to Baekhyeon. He carelessly accepted it . 

It was up to Baekhyeon on breaking the silence or not and he did it . 

- I'll tell you everything in detail . If i skip some part or stop talking don't ask me questions , that's my choice for the moment . 

The doctor joined his hand in a movement that indicated he was paying full attention. 

- She's the girl we've been loving all six . And by "we've been loving" , i mean some of us are ready to cut their feet off , just to smell her scent again . 

He got a bite into his mouth , his fingers and went on . 

- I may look ignorant , but i now i clearly now what it's all about . Yeah . The group organisation was terrible for the last months . Company deleted one of our comebacks . Fans are craziers right now more than at any other moment . And none of these things i'm saying has to get out of this place . 

He turned his head from the doctor and looked away . 

There was a full view of a kind of garden that was made for patients to take care off . The wind was blowing and soon the doctor's nose was runny . 

-These are things i never noticed before . Now , i'm noticing that Kyungsoo goes crazy when he reaches high notes , or that Sehun always braids one side of his head on saturdays . But these are the less important things . 

Baekhyeon teared up the plastic wrap , it few times and stood up to search for a trash can . 

The atmosphere was tense , and the doctor was still waiting for Baekhyeon to say things . 

-Can you tell me more about he-

-I'm tired . 

Baekhyeon didn't even turn back . 

-I'm really tired . Please take me back to my room . 

                                                                                                        ____

 

The doctor's relation with the assistants was really important . Yes , he was the most qualified person , but constant help was required to resolve any problem . He was very close to his assistants . They were about four , he has been working with two of them for 4 years . The two others were newbies recruited this very year .

Kim Seonghoon is an assistant and friend . The first he met .Doctor was decided give him a part of this mission  . The only thought of having six people to handle brought his mood down . The next day , they met before intering at the building's entrance . 

-Byun Baekhyeon will be the hardest to handle . 

Kim Seonghoon looked at the doctor with an intrigued expression . 

- He seems a lot more aware of what's happening . And yet he's been deeper than almost anyone else . 

- Let's finish with the others before attempting anything . 

- Sure . Let's work hard today buddy . 

Kim Seonghoon grabbed the doctor's shoulder and whispered . 

-Make sure you don't fall in love with me . 

-My fist will sure answer you ! 

 

                                                                                                          ____

 

Patient 4 hurried to take the stairs to go down  take a walk through the garden . He did the same thing for the last four days . Patient 2 was climbing up the stairs . 

They both were surprised , but the atmosphere was tense , once again . Patient 4 almost missed a step.  

The last time they met was in the van , four days before . 

They kept staring at each other until patient 4 decided to let go . It has never happened once before , and it was happening right now . This was the passage to a new period that was once more , visible . 

Patient 4 stepped on his earphones. Cracking noise was hearable. He almost missed another step again . The earphones were laying on the stairs . 

 

Is there anybody to heal my wounds ? 

        If i leave it this way , it will continuously get worse

                                              Love , and people , are very scary

                                                        I'm afraid of being alone , i'm afraid of being forgotten 

 

It took patient 4 few moments to realise it was coming from him . He immediatly tried to shut his phone down ,by blocking the speakers with his fingers . The phone who seemed to have said a lot more than possible for him . 

 

      Always a loner , i closed the door to my heart . 

                                Bearing the sadness on my back , i live like a fool 


By the time , he turned off his phone , he heard the door he came from loudly slap . 

 

 

                                       

 

 

 

 

Outsider-Alone