Patient 3 , Endlessly falling

Clearly Overdose

"Patient 3. enter. "


As soon as he entered , his footsteps became a lot more heavier . Each step was as heavy as the burdens he had to carry on until this moment . 
Assistants grabbed each of his arms to help him keep calm and walk until they reached the room . 

Them made him sit still on the chair , which was really old and had all of the foam ripped apart . Some of the foam was on the floor . His left foot was rolling back and forth a piece of ripped foam under the table. 
The ticking noise coming from the clock could be insuportable or not , depending on the circumstances that brought someone there . 

 "-Do ...

The boy was already nodding . 

-Do Kangsu . 

He stopped and corrected him . 

-Kyungsu . Do Kyungsu. 

-Yeah . 

A man wearing a blue blouse was sitting in front of him . He had a bunch of paper piles in front of him . He took out a blue paper out of the nearest pile . 

-So. You can tell me now . 

Under the table , Do Kyungsu was pinching his fingers so hard , he didn't feel the pain anymore . His head was facing his tights , and when he decided to face the doctor again , meaning he would start , his dark circles were so big and dark , the men wearing a blue blouse wondered how he didn't notice earlier . 

-We can switch to patient number 5 , if you prefer to . That would give you half an hour of sleep . 

-It's ok . 

-Start then . 

 -There isn't a clear start to the moment i first saw her . She just happened to be in my life . But if i would give it a number , it would be two or three  . The number of months she has been present .

He finished the sentence with a soft whisper that almost indicated it was the last thing he was  gonna say for a moment . 

-Hm. Please go on . 

Do Kyungsu's shoulders began to slowly go up and down as he lowered his head . As he began shaking harder and harder , the chair was making incessant creaking sounds that made all of the personal go incomfortable . 

-I'm miserable ..but....i .. i want to see her again . Please tell her to come. 

An assistant quietly rushed to the man's shoulder. 

-Doctor. Same behaviour has been spotted on the two other patients . 

-You can bring him back to his room . For the moment.  "

Two other assitants firmly grabbed him in order to get him on his feet . 

There was no way to make him hold his head up again , but even the doctor was not aware of that . 

Knowing that , seeing him desperately grab the male assistant's waist would have been even more painful .