003

The ing Twins! And Their Friends~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter3

         Freaking Twins!, but nice girl friends .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun let Hansol`s hand, as she kicked the ground angrily, but to jump in process as she hurt her leg . “Hey, are you okay?” Seohyun nodded while biting on her lips, but shaking her head in the end .“Come on, I’ll help you.” Seohyun smiled to Hansol as he helped her to go to class, since the first period was about to begin . And lucky enough for Seohyun, since Hansol is in the same class as her, so no trouble being alone .Since she wasn’t the ‘Hi-Do-You-Wanna-Be-Friends’ girl .

 

 

 

“Oh god! Why do you hate me so much?” Hansol chuckled as Seohyun cutely glared at the 2 boys, starring at her with a smirk . And the boys of the class starring at her with a frown . “Gosh! You’re so cute!” Seohyun glared at Hansol, before she grinned .“I know!” and stuck her tongue out at him .

 

“Come on~, let’s take our seats. ” Glaring at the twins for the last time, Seohyun pulled Hansol to the the row in front of the last, and she sat down next to the window and Hansol next to her . The guys were starring at her like she is some kind of an alien, but she just smiled awkwardly at them, and turned her attention to the window .

 

 

 

Seohyun cringed her teeth while trying not to kill someone . The lesson already started 20 minutes ago, and she couldn’t keep with the teacher, since someone kept hitting her head with a pen-a freaking pen. “Xi Freaking Luhan, would you stop hitting my head for heavens` sake?” Seohyun shouted, but blushed after the teacher glared at her .“Give me the paper already!” She said as the teacher glared at her again, before he gave her the detention paper, and she stood outside the class, while hissing and cursing Xi Luhan .

 

Students who passed by her *boys* would try to hit on her, and she would simply mention the twins name, and they’d run away from her . ‘The twins are a use still, ’ she thought as she glanced at her wrist watch, 10 minutes more and the class would end .

 

 

“Hello, pretty girl! Are you new? What would a pretty girl like you be doing here in the boys` school?” Seohyun turned to look at the guy, eyeing her while his lips . Totally checking her out . “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter