002

The ing Twins! And Their Friends~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter2

         First day, First Friend And First problem.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun woke up at 6 o`clock, it is her first day at school, and she want to make a good impression.

She took a shower, dried her hair, dressed up and tied her hair into a high ponytail and added a little butterfly clib as a decoretion. She looked at her self one more time in the mirror, before smiling in satisfied.

 

She pouted as she heard the growling sound of her tummy, she was way too hungry. Maybe because she didn’t get the chance to eat a normal food yesterday, All she had was a bag of potato ships.

 

“What do they eat here?” She mumbled while going out of the room, she looked around checking if any of the twins were passing. When she made sure no one was passing, she headed down the stairs with so much light steps because she doesn’t want any nagging in the early morning.

 

 

She grinned as she saw food placed on the table, she was about to get near it when that pitchy voice stopped her, “What do you think you’re doing, Xi Seohyun?” She smiled sheepishly as she turned to look at Sehun.

 

“Ummm, eating?” She answered, more like asked, as she gave one of her best smiles. “I won’t buy that smile, so wipe it off. If you’re hungry, then you can make your own food. That is hyung`s.” Seohyun pouted as she turned away, sulking about it.

 

“I’m going off, I do not need your freaking food!” Seohyun said, but whispered the last part, as she put her new high heels shoes on.

“As if I care!” Sehun shouted, making Seohyun groan. “Whatever!” She said, as she got out and slammed the door shut.

 

“Stupid twins!” Seohyun mumbled, as she threw the house a hateful stare, she never wanted to be here anyway. If only her parents didn’t have to travel overseas, she would has been in her ‘heaven’.

“I agree!” Seohyun was shocked, as she heard a sound of a boy out of nowhere, “Whoo, you scared me!” She said, as she put a hand over her chest, she still didn’t see the person`s face.

 

“Sorry, Hyunnie!” Seohyun widen her eyes as she looked up, no one gave her that nickname other than, “Jung Daehyun!” She hissed, as she slammed the boy`s hand softly. Daehyun on the other hand smiled sheepishly, as he rubbed his neck.

 

“What the heck are you doing here?, Is Myungsoo-” Seohyun screamed, as someone lifted her and started swinging her around. “Of course I am here, Princess.” Seohyun smiled widely as she slapped the lad’s hand hard, making the boy groan because of the pain, which sent them into a set of laughs.

 

 

The three were happily chatting, not noti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter