001

The ing Twins! And Their Friends~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter1

         It’s A Living Hell!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seohyun gulped hard as she turned to look at Luhan. “Hmmm, I needed a book?” She said, more like asked. Luhan raised an eyebrow “But I do remember telling you to not get out...” Seohyun hissed as she shoot him a bored look. “And do I look like the obeying type?” Seohyun then her heels and left, leaving the boy totally shocked. He never thought that, she’ll say something like that  ,never!.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

“Sehun, What took you so long, bro?” Kai asked Sehun as Sehun took a seat, The taller the boy hissed. “My ‘Sis’,” Baekhyun frowned. “What’s with her?” Sehun rolled his eyes.  “She is going to stay with us for a while” Sehun gulped down the drink, which he just snatched from Chanyeol. “Hey! What’s wrong with that?” Chanyeol asked as he took the bottle back from Sehun, But it was empty.

 

“By the way, Where is Luhan?” Suho asked as Sehun rolled his eyes. “He’ll be keeping an eye on Seohyun, since only god knows what can this girl do!” Sehun explained as the boys nodded. “We have never seen this sister of yours, is she pretty?” As the playboy he is, Kris asked Sehun. “You dummy! You’re asking him if his SISTER is pretty, His sister!” Xuimin flicked Kris’s forehead. “Ouch!, I was just joking!” Kris whined as he rubbed his head, Sehun shook his head. His friends are really un-normal people. Kris’s question bugged Sehun’s mind.

‘Was she pretty?; Well, She had a pretty eyes, little nose, chubby cheeks and her red lips; she was pre-’. ‘Wait, What?! ’.Sehun mentally slapped his self, ‘No no no and no! She is ugly, she was never pretty and she’ll never be pretty. Get a hold of yourself Oh Sehun!’. ‘Thought she has a beautiful smile-’. “WTF?!, She is ugly!!!!” Exo looked at Sehun weirdly, as Sehun stood up and left the place in hurry.

 

 

__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter