List A-Z

2PM Summer Writing Festival

 

 

Here is a list of all the festival stories in alphabetical order.

(A story named "A Story" or "The Story" would be alphabetized under "S")

We hope you all enjoy ^.^
 


 

 

 

 

After the End

Author: 2PM2PM2PM

Characters: Minjun & Taecyeon

Tags: 2pm romance taecyeon minjun postapocalyptic taeckay  

Description: The world as he knew it ended, but Minjun did his best to survive...

 

 

 


 

 
 

 

Beautiful

Author: -Tigress-

Characters: Taecyeon & Junho

Tags: fluff junho taecyeon taecho

Description: After the accident Junho thought of himself as disfigured, as ugly, but Taecyeon is determined to show him that beauty is not in looks but in the heart and soul.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A Bus Ride

Author: missterious

Characters: Minjun & Wooyoung

Tags: 2pm wooyoung woosu minjun wookay jun2dakay

Description: WOOKAY for the 2pmfestival, as promised! It's short and (hopefully) sweet, the way I intended it.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Code Blue

Author: wooception

Characters: Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Chansung, Junho, Nichkhun, Minjun, Tiffany, Jessica +other KPOP artists

Tags: 2pm chanho romance medical taecwoo

Description: Offering people a second chance at life, saving those in grave danger, and extending time by seconds, minutes and hours for loved ones to see someone's face for the last time. The Emergency Room at Gijeok Hospital does all that and so much more. After getting transferred to Gijeok Hospital from the prestigious Seoul University Hospital due to a traumatizing surgery mistake, Jang Wooyoung finds himself plummeting back to square one all over again. As he was assigned to the ER department, Wooyoung expected sleepless nights, blood-stained white coats and numerous crying family members, but he was faced with much more than just that. While everything he expected was the reality he had predicted, he did not expect the other things that happened in this small ( and under-budget ) department. Tears, laughter, anger, guilt and betrayal, Wooyoung felt everything in the ER. Friendship, brotherhood, love, and family, Wooyoung learned everything from the ER. And like tipping the first domino piece, it all began with one simple sentence, "What happens in the ER, stays in the ER."

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Corruption[M]

Author: LlyaAegi

Characters: Chansung, Minjun, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Junho

Tags: 2pm khunyoung taecho chankay 

Description: Chansung is a monk in a Shaolin temple, devout and getting ready to advance to the higher order. One rainy night, a stray man collapses at the doors of the mountain temple. A battle of spirit, who can bring who to the light, and who will get corrupted...

 

 

 


 

 

 

Day by Day[M]

Author: Enilyc

Characters: Chansung Taecyeon Wooyoung Nichkhun Junho MinJun (other cameos)

Tags: chansung taecsung taecyeon wooyoung chantaec

Description: Chansung makes a promise to himself. He wants his life to remain the same. He doesn't want people around him to change. He doesn't want his life to change. But Chansung finds that the one thing he can't stop from changing is himself.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Decisions 

Author: Shawol360

Characters: Minjun & Junho

Tags: 2pm junbros junho mpreg minjun

Description: A choose-your-own-ending story starring the Jun Bros. When Junho finds himself expecting Minjun's child, Minjun is forced to make the right decision. What will he do?

 

 

 


 

 

 

Dueling Princes (Khunho)[M]

Author: Okinawbwint

Characters: Nichkhun, Junho & Others

Tags: 2pm junho khunho nichkhun

Description: Prince Horvejkul and Prince Lee are the second sons of two kingdoms of opulence. But a long time tradition approaches and the best best friend duo Nichkhun and Junho are desperate to not participate in the brutal display. The display could mean death for either prince or both...

 

 

 


 

 

 

Everyone Has Them

Author: missterious

Characters: Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Minjun, Chansung, Taecyeon, Junho, Tiffany

Tags: 2pm chansung nichkhun taecyeon tiffany wooyoung

Description: Everyone Has Them. Insecurities, that is.

Wooyoung hates his pudgy cheeks. He envies Junho's fancy footwork.

Junho envies Minjun's outgoing personality. He's jealous of Nichkhun's large, round eyes. 

Nichkhun resents being the 'foreign kid'. He wishes his accent wasn't so apparent. He looks up to Minjun who hides his Daegu accent so easily.

Minjun wishes he was less insignificant. Why couldn't he be as fit as Taecyeon or as y as Chansung?

Taecyeon would kill to have Minjun's stockier build so he wouldn't be stared at for his height. Minjun also had normal-looking ears, and didn't need to wear glasses. Why was he blessed with perfect eyesight when Taecyeon had struggled his whole life with annoying glasses and contact lenses?

Chansung wishes he was better at everything. He wanted Minjun's vocal chords, Taecyeon's chest (Heaven knew that Chansung's chest was nothing spectacular when he stood next to Taecyeon), Nichkhun's charm, and soft eyes, Wooyoung's agility and strong front, Junho's sense of humor and work ethic, and worst of all, though it was superficial, he wished he could have a better nose, like Minjun's.

 

What these insecure boys need is a special fairy godmother. Tiffany will make sure everyone has a better sense of self by the end of summer. That is the task she was appointed by her fairy Royal Highness.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Forgotten Memories

Author: yumi143

Characters: Wooyoung & Taecyeon

Tags: 2pm angst drama taecyeon wooyoung taecwoo

Description: Taecyeon knew he was a busy man.

It became hard to juggle a demanding job and his long-time relationship with Jang Wooyoung, but with a rent to keep a roof over their heads, bills to settle, and his lover's college fees to pay, what was a man to do?

His own ignorance eventually ripped them apart, and the busy man was forced to choose between the love of his life, or the love for his job. 

And when the hourglass on his life began to crak, he was thrown into a situation where no man like him could prevail. The only thing that could temporarily ease back the pain was love.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Friends No More

Author: pnpt126

Characters: Wooyoung, Junho, Nichkhun

Tags: 2pm khunyoung wooho wooyoung junho fluffy

Description: Wooyoung and Junho are best friends. But that is about to change when Nichkhun gets involved.

What if one of them decides that they should no more be friends...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Gloomy Sunday

Author: nininguyen

Characters: Nichkhun, Chansung

Tags: 2pm chansung nichkhun bucksung khunchan 

Description: 

"Long time no see"

"Do you still remember me?"

A letter from an unexpected person .... A silhouette from the past

 

200 kilometers far away from his apartment in Seoul.  In a seclusive castle in a rural high-land, they discovered a dead body with a blood-stained painting beside. 

A haunted house with many mysteries 

A love-story has echoed from the past to the infinite 

What is the happy ending for them ? 

"During the days I'm over it, during the nights I still cry" 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hawaiian Night[M]

Author: 2PM2PM2PM

Characters: Taecyeon & Nichkhun (+small appearance by Junho)

Tags: 2pm nichkhun taecyeon taeckhun

Description: Taecyeon goes to a conference and unexpectedly meets an old friend...

 

 

 


 

 


Heartbeat[M]

Author: -Tigress-

Characters: Wooyoung & Minjun

Tags: 2pm vampire wooyoung minjun wookay

Description: It's torture of sorts, knowing something is wrong yet doing it anyway. It can never last, and though Wooyoung knows that, he can't stop going back to Minjun. Vampire AU

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hottest Conspiracy

Author: missterious

Characters: Nichkhun and Minjun

Tags: 2pm fluff nichkhun minjun khunkay

Description: It's Nichkhun's birthday. Minjun has a special surprise for him.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hwang's Pleasure Island[M]

Author: curesofpandora

Characters: Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung, minor appearances by OCs

Tags: 2pm wooho

Description: Desperate times call for desperate measures. 

That's how Junho finds himself standing in front of a shop named 'Hwang's Pleasure Island' one day.

All he wanted was some advice.

But he got so much more than he bargained for. 

Past and present are about to clash and create a perfectly confusing future. 

Welcome on Hwang's Pleasure Island:

Enter at your own risk.

 

 

 


 

 

 

In the Rise and Set of Sun[M]

Author: KimSuHan

Characters: Wooyoung & Junho

Tags: 2pm wooho

Description: Sunrise is a beginning of sunset just like pain is a part of love and forgiveness...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Just Wanna Be With You

Author: unamifiore3

Characters: Taecyeon, Minjun, Wooyoung & Junho

Tags: 2pm taeckay

Description: CEO-in-training Ok Taecyeon is an intelligent university student with an astute mind for business. But when it comes to love, he’s a shy twenty-two year who can’t even say a word to his crush. Will he be able to make his move when the opportunity finally presents itself with the help of two mysterious little boys?

 

 

 


 

 

 

Leather[M]

Author: sweetsweat

Characters: Chansung, Junho, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Minjun

Tags: chanho khunyoung taecwoo rockbandau

Description: Not just fingers tensed, but wrists and feet and neck tendons, making all of Junho seem absorbed and possessed. Handing himself over to a force he'd never understood if it controlled him or the other way around.

Chansung's turn to gape with the wow factor. Taec's as well. Wooyoung was still spinning his drumsticks and wouldn't have been impressed even by the emperor of China covered in gold.

"I thought you were a random dude." "You're not just random!" Chansung mumbled to himself something along the lines of 'Motherer, holy ghost of the Who, Satan walks on our concrete floor' and clung tighter to his guitar. "Well, let's go" was all he could think of saying before the amplifiers flooded the room with their combined efforts.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Love Chat 

Author: icehstv

Characters: Chansung & Junho (+special participation by Taeckhun & WooJayKay)

Tags: chansung junho oneshot romance channuneo

Description: Hwang Chansung, a 26 year old guy. Giant, muscular yet a dumb. He was dropped in the university because he got lowest grades on all his subjects because he's addicted to playing a computer game named DOTA. Lee Junho, a fanboy of 2PM. He graduated college from his course of Medicine. Unfortunately, the hospital that he applied was shut down. So he stayed in the house. 

When this two men have similar situations, they had different perspective in life; in facing the computer. Chansung is playing DOTA while Junho is chatting and find someone for true love and friendship.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Mending Summer[M]

Author: GeminiDragon

Characters: Junho, Wooyoung

Tags: 2pm boyxboy drama wooho 

Description: Tragedy strikes in Junho's life and to try to make sense of it he leaves everything behind... friends and the love of his life, Wooyoung. Things are not going well and when he thinks he is done and his life is over, he is found. Will love be what saves him from loneliness? Will Wooyoung be able to give him his life back?

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

On Wonderful Days

Author: nuneokcat

Characters: Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Chansung, Junho, MinJun, Nichkhun, GOT7 cameos

Tags: 2pm taecyeon wooyoung taecho chanwoo 

Description: Taec is a male stripper.

Wooyoung is a wannabe dancer.

Taec is a hard working male stripper, no one could ever say otherwise.

Wooyoung has lived a lie his entire life.

Taec takes care of his baby brother, Chansung.

Now, it's time for Wooyoung to let go of the memories...

Taec's baby brother - the twenty-two year old with the developmental age of four.

But can Wooyoung ditch the past and face the future, and the unknown?

Taec would give up anything for Chansung, his youth... his happiness...

Wooyoung wishes only for release from his mental prison.

Taec would die because Chansung is all he has left.

Wooyoung would rather die than keep going. 

They need the warmth of summer sunsets...

The comfort from a tight embrace...

The laughter shared on wonderful days...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Once Again[M]

Author: -Tigress-

Characters: Chansung & Wooyoung

Tags: chansung oneshot romance wooyoung chanwoo

Description: All Chansung ever wanted was Wooyoung's attention, but it never happened. Now, years later, they may have another chance.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Out of this World 

Author: defsy80

Characters: Jay, Minjun, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung

Tags: 2pm

Description: Year, 2015.

Minjun, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung are practicing as usual for the next music video. They are far from knowing what is awaiting them.

Meanwhile, all the way over in America, Jay is fast asleep. The same destiny awaits him.

An event that will not only affect them, but the heart of every fan.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author: fancy-bowtie

Characters: Minjun & Wooyoung

Tags: 2pm wooyoung minjun wookay

Description: It's a sick kind of devotion creators have with their creations, but how far is Wooyoung willing to go to make his work of art something unparelled in the human world?

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Paper Boat

Author: YuYuan

Characters: Chansung, Minjun, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Junho, Taecyeon

Tags: 2pm angst chansung drama friendship chankay

Description: Just like a paper boat. He is drifting between the shadows and the light. He doesn't know where the journey will lead nor where it will end.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Passion, Admiration and Desperation[M]

Author: yDeathEater

Characters: Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Jay Park & Others

Tags: jaypark khunwoo khunyoung romance

Description: Nickhun is the most famous solo singer in all of South Korea. His fame is the same as DBSK which is considered a mind blowing achievement seeing as he is only a solo singer. One night, after a successful concert, he meets one of his biggest fans that would change his life forever.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

The Perfect Bread

Author: B2theANG

Characters: Chansung & Nichkhun

Tags: 2pm chansung fluff nichkhun chankhun bucksung

Description: The best things in life are unexpected.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Replay

Author:  -Tigress-

Characters: Taecyeon & Nichkhun

Tags: fluff nichkhun taecyeon taeckhun

Description: We all wish we could fix that moment in time when we messed up. So what happens when Nichkhun finds that he can?

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

The Script[M]

Author: KimberlyPang & heliapang

Characters: Chansung & Minjun (+minor appearances by other 2PM members)

Tags: 2pm chansung minjun chankay 

Description: Night at highest level of Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai, a loving couple standing infront of wide window and been witnessed by millions of stars "You are my EVERYTHING and I DARE to lose my life just to SAVE you" Chansung vowed to Minjun, making him feel blessed to have Chansung as his lover. Giving a short peck on Chansung lip and hugging his waist, he said "Chansung, I will also do the same and I promise you that I would do anything just to keep you beside me safely. Now, you know that now we are on the mission so please be focused" smacking softly on Chansung's arm. 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

Singles

Author: missterious

Characters: Chansung & Jun.K (Minjun)

Tags: 2pm chansung minjun chankay jun2dakay

Description: Chansung's been waiting for his hyung to return from Japan. Minjun is happy to have his own bed again, but somehow he just can't fall asleep.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

The Slave[M] 

Author: Banana_Dreams

Characters: Chansung & Junho (+JYPnation cameos)

Tags: 2pm chanho chansung fantasy junho 2pmfestival

Description: He; who was a nothing...

Are you scared of things you don't know? Yes? Well, many are. It's not a crime.

However, the ways you handle those situations are the most important. Just because you don't know the unknown, doesn't mean it's evil or threatening.

Would you judge something or someone just because they aren't like everyone, just because they aren't like you?

Here, in my country, they do. They call them the lower race, scum or slaves.

But what gives them the right to do so? What gives them the right to play god? They should realise that those creatures are more god-like than they'll ever be...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

So Wonderful

Author: Tsuki90

Characters: Nichkhun & Minjun

Tags: nichkhun minjun khunkay

Description: After 4 years of waiting, will he finally get to live that wonderful experience?

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Strange

Author: unamifiore3

Characters: Junho & Minjun

Tags: 2pm junbros

Description: A freak of nature, stuck in reality.

Lee Junho was a happy child with a very active imagination. His favorite thing to do was play with the colorful smoke-like creatures he saw everywhere. Unfortunately no one else could see them no matter how hard the boy tried. He started drawing the wisps to show his parents and friends what they seemed to be missing. Everyone just put it off as Junho’s imagination. The wisps slowly disappeared as he got older and grew up, focusing on school, sports, and his future as an adult.

Junho forgot all about the colorful creatures until a mysterious boy came to town.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Summertime Sickness[M]

Author: 2PM2PM2PM

Characters: Wooyoung & Taecyeon

Tags: 2pm romance taecyeon wooyoung taecwoo

Description: Even though it’s summer Wooyoung catches a cold, but Taecyeon comes to the rescue…

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Talk To Me[M]

Author: KimSuHan

Characters: Minjun & Taecyeon

Tags: 2pm taecsu taeckay

Description: Something's wrong with Minjun, and Taecyeon needs to do something, before they fall apart. 

But is he the right person to help him?

Or should he find a pal to straighten things out?

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Thai Prince of Korea

Author: JazzyPanda

Characters: Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Jay Park, 2PM

Tags: 2pm jaypark nichkhun taecyeon bromance

Description: When Nichkhun gets scouted by a scout manager of JYP Entertainment at the Los Angeles Korean Music Festival and passed the audition by JYP Entertainment he was brought to South Korea in the year of 2006 as a trainee. Then, he realized the privation of being a trainee and wanted to go home to his family especially because he couldn't  communicate much with others since he didn't know Korean. However, one day, someone came and made Nichkhun think twice about leaving back home, and his name was Taecyeon.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

That Summer At The Lake House[M]

Author: GeminiDragon

Characters: Nichkhun Horvejkul, Lee Junho, Jeong Jinwoon

Tags: horror jinwoon khunho dramaromance

Description: Heroes come in many forms. Nichkhun was Junho's.

A Mystery writer in need of a muse escapes to a lake house only to find his inspiration swimming in the lake. That summer became unforgettable and Nichkhun wondered if it would last. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Thorns of Revenge[M]

Author: LlyaAegi

Characters: Junho & Nichkhun

Tags: 2pm khunho

Description: Lee Junho, the last of his family, wants only one thing in this life. Revenge. When someone offers it to him on a silver plate, he accepts without a second thought. Without even considering the cost...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Urge

Author: KimberlyPang

Characters: Nichkhun & Junho

Tags: junho khunho nichkhun wooyoung

Description: I want to touch your hair. It looks like cotton candy.

I cannot stop my urge of touching your hair and it starts to grow more each time I try to hold it.

"it is so beautiful"

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Wandering Eyes

Author: B2theANG

Characters: Minjun, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung

Tags: 2pm junbros khunyoung taecwoo khunkay

Description: Some say it only takes one look, one fleeting glance, one accidental peek through those beautiful windows of the soul to be blinded by the sunshine shining through. But what if the sunglasses of time give you your sight back, what if your eyes go a wandering?

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Whisper[M]

Author: B2theANG

Characters: Chansung & Minjun

Tags: 2pm chansu chansung junk chankay

Description: Sometimes a whispered silence says more than a thousand words...

 

 

 


 

 

 

Work in the Big Apple

Author: defsy80

Characters: Minjun & Chansung

Tags: 

Description: JYP Entertainment is holding auditions in New York, and Jinyoung decided to take the matter into his own hands this year. He wants to be there to see the new possible recruits himself. And he wants the opinion of two of his best employees.

Minjun and Chansung were invited by their boss to spend some time in New York to evaluate the people through auditions. Since both are quite skilled, Minjun will be the vocal coach while Chansung the dance coach after the first three days of the auditions have passed.

A city so far away from their normal turf, will they let themselves meet someone, or come even closer to each other during that time?