What's this?

A Troublesome Love Story

Kimi slowly fluttered her eyes open. She sat up and turned her head towards Taemin, who was still sleeping. A smile krept to her face as she quietly got off the bed. She headed to the kitchen to see if Taemin had a scheduele today. Sadly, he does. he need to be at Muisc Core in about an hour and a half. She walked back to the room she shares with Taemin with deflated shoulders.

She shook him lightly, but no response. "Taemin, wake up. You have a scheduele today" she said still shking him. "No, I'm not getting up" he grumbled in his sleep.

As if on cue, his phone rang. It was a call from Onew.

She took his phone, before he could he even sit up properly. She pressed the talk button and put it on speaker.

"YAH MAKNAE! WAKE UP! WE HAVE A DANCE COMPITITION TODAY, THAT MEANS, WE NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER, SO WAKE THE HELL UP!" The phone roared.

Taemin got up and sleepily walked to the bathroom to get ready.

After a whole thrity minutes or so, he finally got out. "Good luck today!" Kimi kissed him on the cheek as he was heading towards the door.

~

Kimi went to the mall that day, just to pass the time. She was walking out of the book store where she bumped into Byunghun.

"Oh, I'm sorr- L.Joe oppa, what are you doing here?" she greeted.

"Hey Kimi!" L.Joe smiled. "It's the mall, what do you think I'm doing?"

"Right, right" she nodded. "Well, why don't you join me, I'm doing nothing."

"Okay."

'This is my chance' he thought.

~

After a whole day of walking around the mall, going into little shops, and eating way to much icecream, they went to the Han River.

'I'm going to tell her now' Byunghun thought.

"Kim," he caught her attention.

"Ne?" she replied.

"I-I don't know how to tell you this, but" he studdered at first.

"But?" she grew impaitent.

"I-I still love you. I never did stop. I thought you moved on, that's why I was like that when we saw each other again. I can't help it, but love you. I don't like seeing you with Taemin, it hurts me a lot. I can't bear, but cry in the end of the day when I know that you can never be with me. I was wondering if you would give me a sevond chance. I know you still love me, I heard you talking to Taemin about it at the pool party."

What he said left her speechless, stunned, shocked. Mixed emotions going through her like a tidal wave. I bit of happiness, sadness, love, confusion, anger, etc.

Out of nowhere, L.Joe hugged her tight, not wanting to let her go.

What they didn't know was that Taemin happened to be passing by the time L.Joe hugged her. Taemin approached them, filled with anger and sorrow.

"K-Kimi, what is this suppose to mean?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Sorry for the haitus, but hey I got school stuff too. I hope you understand, but I at least updated before exam week, which is just next week. Next chapter will be the end. I decided to make this a threeshot because theres really not much to talk about this. Well, Bye~