Our Ending

A Troublesome Love Story

Kimi looked back to see Taemin on the verge of crying. His lower lip quivering as he tries to hold in his faint sobs. 

"Taemin," she said softly. Her heart knew what she want, what she needed and it certainly wasn't Byunghun. Things happen for a reason, her seperations with L.Joe was clearly a sign that they were never meant to be together. No matter how much they loved each other, fate won't allow them to be together. 

She stood up and walked closer to Taemin as he walks back. "Taemin," she said loud enough for him to hear.

"You said that you were over him! You said you had no feelings for him! You said you love ME not him! You said you'll never leave me! You said," he practaclly screamed as tears were rolling down his cheeks. Now, tears were forming in her eyes.

L.Joe, who was still sitting down looking at the two, felt hurt by Taemin's words. "Is that true Kim?" he stuttered. 

She looked down, tears falling onto the cold hard ground. "I'm sorry Byungie, but it is true. I no longer have feelings for you."

L.Joe ran out of the scene with a broken heart, leaving Taemin and Kimi. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, yes, I know, lame ending. But I had no time to make this better, so sorry about that! Thanks for reading!