The Beginning

A Troublesome Love Story

iously

 

"Kimi, please tell me what you don't want me to know. Please, it's really bothering me" Taemin said, looking deep into her eyes. 

Kimi let out a sigh before she began to talk,"Okay, it's just that Byunghun, er, I mean L.Joe was my first love and the way we broke up, was by force. He wanted to go back to Korea and I had to stay here. When he was gone, I still loved him. When I found out he was going to be in the same group as Niel, I thought it was suppose to mean something. After how many years with out him, I finally got to see him when Niel asked me if I would like to come and meet the members. When I got there, it looked like L.Joe got over me and moved on, while I still haven't moved on. When I met you, that's when I knew that I had to move on. I'm sorry if this disapoints you, but I still care for him Taemin. I'm sorry."

Tears started to form in Kimi's eyes as she looked down. "It's okay Kimi. I understand. But you do love me right?" Taemin asked.

"Yes Taemin, I love a lot" she said as she leaned it to kiss him as he deepens the kiss.

From afar, L.Joe was listening to their conversation.

'You still loved me back then, even when I left? I thought you got over me, that's why I acted like I got over you, to show you that you're not the only one that moved on, but I guess we were both wrong. I still love you Kimi. I'm not going to give up. You said you still care for me, so that means there's a possibility that you can love me again. Just wait Kimi, you will fall for me again. I'm sorry Taemin, but I'm going to get back what's rightfully mine, which means I'm going to be stealing your girlfriend.' L.Joe thought as he clenched his fists and stormed away. 

 

~

One year has passed and L.Joe still hasn't made his move to get back Kimi. He's been paitently waiting for the right moment.

 

After Eunji's wedding, Kimi and Taemin went straight back to their house. 

When Kimi's parents came back from their business trip, she decided to move to Korea. So, she left California to stay with her boyfriend, Taemin. She left everything behind to her brother, Kevin. 

Niel and Teen Top would visit often, along with the rest of SHINee. Ever since Kimi and Eunji moved to Korea, SHINee doesn't live in their dorm anymore. They all lived seperalty due to privicy problems, or what Jonghyun would call it, "Leave me and my girlfriend alone. Can't you see we're spending quality time together?" porblems. They still are SHINee and still famous, which bothers Kimi a lot, but goes along with it since it's Taemin's dream and it would be selfish of her to ask him not to be famous. 

Kimi plopped down on the bed and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong babe?" Taemin asked, eyeing her as he undressed himself. "Just tired that's all" Kimi plainly said. She stayed on the bed, not bothered that she is still in her dress. Taemin quickly changed into more comfortable cloths and laid down next to her.

"Babe, you should change. I thought you hated that dress?" Taemin said as he played with Kimi's fingers that is interlaced with his.

"I do. Can't you see all these ribbons and frills and -uck! This dress is meant for a Barbie doll, not me. Eunji should be happy I didn't tear it up the minute I saw it. Gosh, she could be such a girl!" Kimi said as she got up.

"But it looks cute on you." Taemin grinned as she looked at him wierdly. "Cute? There's no way I look cute in this. I look like one of those girls that is obssessed with the color pink. You know what, I'm so going to rip this up and splatter paint all over it." Kimi began to take off her dress and quickly changed to one of Taemin's shirts and black shorts. She took the dress to the back of the house as Taemin followed to see if she really was going to splatter paint on it.

To his belief, she really did. She ripped up the sleaves of the dress, took off all the ribbons, the frills were gone too. The dress that was floor length now ended mid-thigh. There was black and white paint plattered all over the dress. In his opinion, it actually looks better then it did before. Kimi, who was satisfied with how the dress looked now, hung it and let the paint dry.

"See, doesn't it look better now?" She asked him.

"It actually does look better then it did before" he admitted. "Come on, let's go to sleep. I'm seriously tired."

Taemin led Kimi to their room for night's rest. They sunggled up in the bed as they drifted to sleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up my readers, here is the first chapter for the sequel. See, she did get to rip up a dress and splatter paint all over it. I actually did that once and I have to say I actually liked how it turned out. It's so colorful. Well, bye~