Almost there.

Age is just a Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        “Sohee, Wake up. We need to get ready for school.”   “Xiumin,? How come you’re still here” struggling from waking up Sohee slowly lifted her body from her bed. “I thought you and Chanyeol.—   “We can’t leave you alone, So we decided to stay for the night, don’t worry we sleep in the living room.” He said mockingly.   “I’m not that worried about that. I know I can trust you guys. Where’s Chanyeol.?”   “He’s preparing our breakfast, By the way, your sister called early in the morning saying she’s coming back tomorrow morning.”   “Thanks, I’ll follow you on the kitchen I just need to clean up.”   “You know. I just wanted to say these kind of stuff, are you and Chanyeol have something to tell me.?”   “What makes you think we’re keeping something from you.” Sohee asked fidgeting her hands.   “I don’t know I just feel like something is not right there really is something you guys are not telling me.” Xiumin looked at her with full of seriousness.   “I – Don’t know what you mean but I swear I’m or we’re not hiding something from you.”  She said looking straight to his eyes.   “If you say so, hurry up and clean up we’ll be late” He turned leaving Sohee alone.   “I’m sorry it’s just. It will be more complicated if both of you know.” She sighed deeply before she started to prepare for school.”   In the kitchen. Xiumin couldn’t stop eyeing Chanyeol who’s busily preparing their food.   On the other hand Chanyeol could feel the strong gazed Xiumin is giving him. “Hyung you know what. It’s bothering me, stop staring at me like I’m some kind of bad person.”   “Sorry. I won’t do it again.”   “Seriously hyung, believe me when I say there is nothing we are keeping from you. So please stop worrying about it.” Chanyeol explained but still a slight feeling of guilt took all over him. He promised her not to tell anyone. “In right time hyung, she’ll definitely tell you, but not now,”   “By the way yeollie. Today Baekhyun will return in seoul right.”   “I don’t know.”   “We both know that. Chanyeol, can you do me a favour.?”   Chanyeol stopped from what he’s doing and curiously look at Xiumin. “About what hyung.” Not really sure what he should say, he continue to prepare,.   “About Sohee,”   Chanyeol snapped from what he’s doing, “What about her?   “I want you to look after her for the meantime.”   “From the way you speak it seems like you’re going somewhere.”   “I am.”   The seriousness of his voice didn’t escape Chanyeol big ears. He turn around to see if his hyung is only playing with him, but unfortunately he didn’t see any signs of playfulness on his face.
“Why sound so serious hy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter