After math

Age is just a Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      I'm your nightmare dress like a daydream     “Dee, wait for me. Promise me you’ll never forget.”   “Ji where are you going?. Ji stop, I’ll come with you.” Dara begged she kneeling on the cold floor on her dark and lonely dream.   “No you’ll have to wait for me. Don’t let him in.”   “Sorry to say this man but I, I’m already inside her head and you can’t keep me away from it.” Lu Han’s image cuts the image of Ji in her dreams. “Right Dee my little angle.” Lu Han took her away from Ji.”You are mine now, all you have to do is stop looking back and look at me instead.”   “No Ji No… let me go. JI”     “Ji!!” She abruptly stood up, beads of sweat running down on her face to her neck.”Whoo so it’s just a dream uh.. hu hahaha how pitiful you can get Dara ah…”  She sigh deeply. “Lu Han What a brat. He always shows up even in my dreams.”     Flashback   “Hi Dee how are you, fancy meeting you here.”  A sweet mellow voiced.   Tiffany and Dara lift up their heads to see who is it, and the only word that comes to their minds “Uh-Oh.”   Dara couldn’t help but to be amazed on what really happen that day, it’s been a week since the incident at the restaurant but still it was crystal clear in her head.   “Hyung” Se Hun was asking for Kris help, since that Donghae guy appear Lu Han keeps on switching him on, he’s worried that this may lead to some serious trouble. But looking at Kris seeing him also in state of shocked, he mentally face palm himself.   “Say, my angel what about if we leave now and sped the rest of the day just the two of us without any hindrance.” Lu han casually said placing his right hand over Dara’s shoulder and nuzzled his nose on her neck.   Dara can’t help but to feel shivered by him. She’s completely falling in with Lu Han’s antics. “hey kid I told you I’m not interested.”   “Really you’re not? then why tell me why you shivered everytime I touch you.”   Dara flinched, it’s true why? Exactly why she is always reacting like that. She’s about to yank the boy when Donghae suddenly stood up and pour a glass of water on Lu Han’s head.   “Oi” Se Hun reacted and looked straight on Donghae, Kris did the same. But Tiffany blocked the two of them and shake her head from left to right, her eyes were serious you can’t trace any hesitation on it. The two flinched and say nothing about it.   “Donghae why did you do that?” Dara was the one who broke the tension first she can feel Lu Han’s tighten his gripped on her shoulder a while ago that makes her alarmed.   “Hey kid.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter