Chp 9

Isn't so perfect life
Just as she said the day after the night, She was back to her old role. Being the silent housewife that she is.
Neither talked about what had happened that night nor their relationship gotten better. It was still the same.
Sehun had been busier these days as his parents liked how he was handling the Company and asked for a  longer vacation as they see that the Company will do fine in his hands for a few more weeks.
At first he wasn't so happy about their decision but he did some thinking and came out that he is soon to take over the company and there should be no complaining. It was hard, it was stressing and everyday is a busy day but it get's better day after day as he is getting the hang of it. When problem accures he now know what is best to do.
It was also good for him as he didn't want his mind lingering on that suggestion Sulbi suggested last week.
He feels restless everytime he thinks of it as he cant understand why he was having such hardtime when what she said was true, he was giving all his time to her than his wife then why cant he just decide to break their marriage. Is it because he was already use to the fact that they were married although not acting like it or is it something more?
 
The day past and while he was reading some files a knock was heard. Without looking away from his papers he muttered for the person to come in. The door opened and came Sulbi's head out.
 
" Babe" She called as she smiled sweetly at him
 
"hmm?"
 
She pouted as he didn't even look up to her " Kai is here"
 
He only nodded and gestured her to let him inside. Her brows furrowed but let out a sigh as she let herself inside to open the door wider for the said person to come inside. He made himself comfortable on one of the couches that was on his friend's office and looked up to the girl that was still by the door, He stared at her but the girl only stared back.
 
" Aren't you going to offer the guest coffee? Do you always stand there and listened others talking about something important?" He raised a cocky brow at her.
 
fell as she registered his words. She snorted before doing what he told.
 
Kai watch as the door closed and turned to his friend who was still currently busy.
 
" Arent you going to snap at me and tell me that I was too harsh on her?"
 
" If I do will you go easy on her next time?" He sighed as he signed the paper before moving to another file
 
" Problably not" Kai shrugged his shoulder
 
" Then what's the point of it"
 
" You have two girls in your life, And that girl is one of them. I still don't understand you, You have a legal one and you have...her? Why do you have her?, She just brings trouble. Once people find out about this it will be a big bomb" He complained to his long time childhood friend.
 
" Then that's my problem" He calmly answered" Why are you even so againts this, This is my relationship not yours. If problem acures it will be on me"
 
" I only pity your wife, Does she even have any clue where you spend your free time to? No your whole time as your 'second girl' is currently working with you, so most of your time is with the ' second girl ' while your ' first girl '. only see you on that little time in the morning before you go to work cause when you get home from Sulbi's she is already asleep. I met her only a few times and just had some little conversations but I can see that she is very kind. She shouldn't be treated like this. And that girl, She knew you were taken but still didn't mind it"
 
Sehun sighed in frustration as he finally gaze away from his work.
 
" Why are you even here? Don't you have work to do? If not go find some other place to be because I am busy and don't have time for you complains about my actions"
 
He's patience on his friend was running low. After he told him about his secret relationship with Sulbi the latter one had been very against out of all his other close friend. He don't know why but since then he had been always cold to the spoken girl and always complaining that he shouldn't do this and should do that.
 
" Well im here because of what we are speaking of right now"
 
" You're here to complain? Look I told you im busy go find so-"
 
" I saw your wife today in a cafe" Kai cut him off and Sehun raised his brow at him.
 
"So?"
 
" She was with a man"
 
He got silent for a few seconds after receiving the information from his friend but then cleared his throat later and continued reading his files "And what about it? Maybe its one of her friends"
 
" You told us she don't have any friends, That she doesn't even come out of the house cause there is no one to hang out with" Kai raised his brow and smirked " But why is she out now? With a man?"
 
" Maybe it was her brother or her father"
 
" Don't kid yourself her brother flied back to Canada just a few weeks ago and I was sure that it was not his father as I clearly saw the guy and he was not old and crinkly" He chuckled " Just about our age and let me tell you I think you have found yourself a competition"
 
"So what's your point? That she's cheating on me?" He let out a light chuckle "Look maybe its not some of her relative but maybe she just found a new friend. Why are you thinking so much about this"
 
" Fine, So we will come down that she have found a new friend. But you are not so sure that he will stay as a friend forever"
 
" Did you only come here for this? Cause it is best for you to leave as this conversation have no goal in me and that it is just distracting me from my work" He was already using his low tone showing how frustrated he was now and Kai just sighed before standing up just as the door opened.
 
He strode over to her to stop just beside her looking at the cup of coffee in her hands then back to look at her face" You took so long doing retouches on that face of yours in the bathroom, Next time serve the guest first before doing useless things that's not fit for your work. If I was your boss I would have fired you right away but that secret of your did you good right?"
 
Then he left.
 
" Seriously what's his problem with me, You should talk to that friend of yours" She hissed before also leaving the room.
 
Sehun thanked the lord after getting peace for his work, But then groaned and stopped his work when he remembered Kai's words.
 
"Just like I said were not even sure but why am thinking so much about this" He put his head on his hands before shaking it lightly and continuing his work " And wouldn't I be happy about this, If it's true at least now I wouldn't be too guilty of what I am doing because she is doing the same"
 
******
 
Just like every usual day, I came home with food already served on the table. I changed first into a more comfortable clothes before going back down again to the dining table.
 
In the middle of our dinner, I just couldn't hold back and asked " Did you go out today?"
 
She stopped eating before looking up to me and nodded " hmm..How did you know?"
 
I shrugged my shoulders " A friend saw you today and told me,  So he said you were with someone?"
 
" yeah...It was a friend of mine" She answered unsure because of my sudden curiosity so I just nodded then went back to my food.
 
So I was right it was only her friend.
 
But how can I be so sure. She could only say that but it could be a lie. Aish!, Im thinking to much about this again.
 
Im back with a short and crappy update. I just arrived last week from my vacation of 2 months to the homeland of my mother. Who!! I went to school there for about a 2 weeks cause I was bored, And it was an amazing experience hehe. I met some of my old friends and made new friends.
 
Ok sorry if this is, again crappy but I just want to quickly update to tell you that im back!!