Chp 7

Isn't so perfect life
I closed the door after i stepped inside the house. I walk through the hallways as i rubbed my face with my hands. It was only my third day and im already being stressed with all the paperworks that been pipiling up and the issues and problems here and there. I don't Understand how my father can handle all this for all this years while i was just only on my first day and i already feel my head soon going to explode. I didn't think this was this hard, I was being to confident.
 
"Sehun?" I heard Joon Mi's voice and i removed my hand away from my face. I know she was shocked as i heard it from her surprised voice and expression. She must have not expect me to get home so early.
I didn't think that i would be here too but i just have so many paperworks that have to be done for tomorrow and i knew that i wouldn't be even to finish a page because im sure that im just going to get distracted if im with Sulbi so i dicided not to visit here today.
 
"Yeah?"
 
Her brows furrowed before she shook her head and gave me a little smile" I didn't think that you were to go home early so i havent started dinner yet..." she paused but then added "But i could quickly do it right now, So i can call you when im done"
 
I nodded at her before she left to the Kitchen while i continued my way to my home Office.
 
Joon Mi POV
 
I stared through the foods that was on the fridge. Actually i already finished eating my dinner earlier as i usually do and never known that he would be coming home so early today. I had only made one portion that was enough for only me so there wasn't really left of dinner so i have no choice but to make dinner again. When i saw him on the front door when he came home i had wondered why he was home but when I saw him he looking really stressed, it must be about work.
 
" what should I cook what should I cook?" I mumbled to myself still looking at some ingredients.
 
****
half an hour later i finished the food i had dicided making and set the table. Even though i already ate i needed to eat again as i didn't tell him the exact truth. I don't why i did that but it just came out. Maybe because i didn't want him to eat alone. Because i know how lonely it is.
 
I knocked on the door before slowly opening the door "Dinners ready"
 
"Ill be right there" He nodded without even looking away from the papers in front of him. He surely must be under a lot of stress.
 
" okay" I slowly shut the door close and returned back to the kitchen.
 
I waited for a few minutes before he came down and sat on his usual sit.
 
*****
 
After dinner he left to go back to his home office while I washed the dishes. Later then I also went up to prepare to go to sleep before crawling on the bed.
 
Minutes later I found out that I wasn't sleepy yet so I sat up and decided that I should just wait till sleepiness visits me and just read a book. I didn't want to go down to watch television as I am afraid that maybe I will disturb Sehun, Though I know that there is so little chance that the noise will reach to his home office on the second floor.  But im not really a fan of the device so there's no really a problem and though some programs are nice,or funny and those things people think about those popular dramas I prefer books more. I still watch it though when I want to take a rest from reading. 
Opening on the page I left the last time I read through the book I continued from there.
 
As I turned to the next page the door opened and came in Sehun. I watched as he took some comfortable clothes from the closet then stride over to the bathroom.
 
About 15 minutes later I heard the door open and close. Sehun who had finished taking a bath and because he's hair was still wet he also now sat down beside me and read through the papers he had brought.
Paper turning was the only sound that was heard and no conversation was made before my eyes started getting droppy so I closed my book and put it down on the bedside table.
 
After making myself comfortable on the bed and was going to close my eyes. I turned to look at Sehun who was still reading with a serious face on. His hair was now already dry so he could finally sleep but it seems like he wanted to finish those papers so I turned back and closed my eyes to sleep first.
 
****
 
" You're late again" I joked and heard him laugh as he sat on the chair across from mine like yesterday.Earlier this morning he had called and asked for my assistance again. 
 
"Its just you who is too early" He retorted smiling. He turned to the counter and raised his arm "Hyu-!"
 
He shut his mouth from shouting when the one he was going to call was already walking towards us with the latter's cup of coffee " how many times do I need to tell you that you can't disturb the other costumers"
 
" I just want my coffee, Im not disturbing them" He pouted to the older
 
" Yes you are, With that oh so manly loud voice of yours"
 
" Don't be sarcastic hyung, I sound perfectly like a man should" Luhan snorted
 
" Not in my ears no, You sound like a whining little poop to me"
 
" Poop can't whine"
 
" Why can you?"
 
"Okay hyung goodbye" He waved his hyung goodbye jokingly looking away from him as if he is annoyed to the other one
 
Xiumin just chuckled then turned to me " You want a refill?"
 
" Anniyo its okay, I still have more on my cup" I smiled. He just nodded and walked away, Back to the counter
 
" That bouzi hyung" Luhan scrunched his face at his brother's back" Always so mean"
 
"Not really, He seems nice"  I told
 
"Yes very" He rolled his eyes and i laughed at him
 
"Well why did you call me out....again?" I asked
 
"Same reasons as yesterday, I don't want to spend lunch time alone and you don't work so you're always free. Why don't you be a good friend and accompany me?" He shrugged his shoulder " Speaking of lunch im hungry, Hyu-!"
 
Again he was cut off when the man was already putting a muffin in front of him " Are you secretly listening to our conversation? Why do you know that I want something to eat?"
 
"Because I know you, You poop" Then Xiumin walked away
 
" He is so bad at making nickames" Luhan grabbed the muffin and slowly started biting from it then looked back at you " Don't you also want eat something? Just ask him don't worry he's not going to click on you"
 
" Nah" I shoked my head " Are you going to eat muffin for lunch? "
 
" It's what he gave me so might as well eat it"
 
" No but do you get full of that? Don't you prefer a real lunch?"
 
"Oh good idea, Why don't next time we go for a real lunch" He suggested.
 
Next time. So we are going meet again. Not that i am complaining it is good that i found a company.
 
 
Lame short update. Don't leave me. TT. TT We are One. We are Exo. Exo Saranghaja.
IM SO RANDOM. Bye!! NO! Wait!  Im planning on something for next chapter and I think its going to be a Boom! hehe. The real story is going to start. WOoohoo. Maybe.I think