Chp 3

Isn't so perfect life
Because her brother and his family were here she didn't have to stay home all day alone.
For about a week now everyday has she been going back a forth to her parents house. After helping Sehun prepare in the morning and making him his breakfast just like how a housewife should do, She resumes and clean the house but because its was only the two of them there wasn't really there to clean so she leaves the house as early before Jae Hwa even wake up.
 
The doorbell rang and she made her way down the stairs to the front door. She smiled as she greeted the Family in front of her.
 
" Joon Mi are you sure you can have Jae Hwa here? You know we can bring him with us or eomma and appa can take him" Ri Hyun tried to reason making her shake her head as she smiled and took the bag from her brothers hands with a few of Jae Hwa's clothes and things.
 
"How many time's do I have to say this, It's okay its been a  long time since you guys have been here in Korea take the weekend, tour around and have some alone time with each other without Jae hwa"
 
" Fine but if something happens give us a call" Kris sighed and she grins at him. She bent down on Jae Hwa's  level and smiled at him " You ready to have fun with aunty?"
 
The little boy quickly nodded his head with a wide smile. He walked over to her side and looked up to his parents before waving at them. "It's okay if you leave me here with aunty, You don't need to worry about me I know auntie's going to take care of me,Eomma and Appa have fun,Me and  aunty is going to do the same"
 
"See this boy just because you have your aunty you are pushing your parents away" Ri Hyun gaped before hugging her little boy and Joon Mi "Thank you"
 
"It's nothing"
 
"Okay let's go" Kris announced as he wrapped his long arms around his wifes waist "As I said call if something happens,Now were going.And Jae Hwa be good to your aunty ok"
 
"Mhmm okay,Bye eomma,Bye appa!" Jae Hwa waved as she stared at them walking away to their car. She watched as his brother let go of Ri Hyun to open the passenger's door and waited for her to get in before closing it.Her brother ran to the other side and also got in but not before waving at them.
 
Watching them made her think when will she be treated like how his brother treated his wife, Will she ever have someone who will do that to her too? Would Sehun do that to her?
 
No why are hoping there's no chance for you stop it,She shooked her head and looked down to see the little boy staring back at her.
 
"They already left,What were you thinking about aunty?"
 
"Anniya,Nothing" She smiled before grabbing his little hands and dragged him inside" Come on inside, We are wasting time. I hope you have many plans to what we can do today because we are going to have fun all day"
 
"But I don't have any ideas to what we can do today though" He pouted
 
"Oh well we can just go out and try to find what we can do then" She looked at her wrist watch before looking back down at him "It's still 10 o'clock so we have many hours with us today, Wait here and im just gonna go up and get change okay?"
 
"mhm ne arrasoyo" He replied and sat on the coach and she went up to change your clothes.
 
She decided into wearing a casual wear as she was only going around with Jae Hwa before going back down to where the said boy is waiting.
 
"Hwa, Is your clothes okay or do you want to cha-"She cut her sentence off when she saw a tall figure sitting on the couch just across Jae Hwa, Who was still in the same place since she left earlier but when he heard her he quickly climbed down and ran to her.
 
"Aunty that guy just came inside without knocking or even asking, how rude of him do you know him aunty?"
 
She look up to Sehun before looking back at the boy.
 
"Hwa he's not rude and he can come in without asking any time he wants because he also live here, Its his house too"She explained to the little boy who furrowed his brows"You probably don't remember him cause you havent seen him so often but he's my husband."
 
Jae hwa's mouth cutely opened as he nodded understanding what she just told him "Oh so he must be uncle Sehun eomma and appa told me about"
 
He turned to Sehun who was still sitting there quietly and bowed to him "Anyeonghasseyo uncle Sehun Jae Hwa imnida, Im sorry i called you rude earlier i didn't know"
 
She probably said  this word many times now but the boy was just damn cute. She wondered how her brother raised this kid into such a polite, kind and smart little boy.She was jealous. She snapped her head to Sehun when he suddenly let out a small laugh as he ruffled the little ones hair.
 
"No need, As you said you dint know"
 
She was still staring at him as she still cant believe that he just laughed, And it wasnt a force one just like those he always do when he's talking to some businessmen.
 
She was still staring at him when he noticed it."What?"
 
Again her mind wondered away and she shooked her heard for the second time of the day "Anniya just wondering, Why are you home so early?"
 
No he doesn't work on the weekends, But that doesn't mean that he's always home because of that. Just like a normal weekday he leaves the house in the morning and get home late at night just like he usualy do. It was unusual for her cause it wasn't often that he's home on a weekend.
 
" I forgot that I have some papers to do" He told but it's also because Sulbi went to some secretary course for the weekend and his friends are also very busy with their own businesses and companies.
 
"Ah okay, Well me and Jae Hwa are going to the mall" She slowly nodded her head before turning to Jae Hwa "You ready to go?"
 
"Mhm, But can't uncle Sehun come with us too?" Jae Hwa asked as he shifted his head from her to him
 
"Jae Hwa,Didn't you hear uncle?He said he have something to do"
 
"But can't he do that later?" He pouted
 
"Jae Hwa we can go just us two-"
 
" It's okay I can go with you, It isn't so much anyway I can do it when we get home" Sehun smiled when Jae Hwa jumped in joy.
 
"You sure?"
 
"Yeah, I need to take a break from work anyway" He replied.Since he didn't need to change as he is already in his casual wear he stride to the door and opened it before standing beside it " If you guys are ready, We should go now"
 
Jae Hwa cheered before running through the door,She thought he was going to follow him and walk away but he turned his head and waited for her "Aren't you coming?"
 
"I- O-kay"She stuttered before walking to the door and through it " Are we gonna take your car?"
 
"It's fine with me"
 
She nodded before grabbing Jae Hwa and lead him to Sehun's car. After Sehun came and unlocked his car she opened the back door and waited for Jae Hwa to get inside before helping him with his seatbelt and going back to the front and sat on the passenger's seat where Sehun is already sitting on the drivers seat. He pulled out from the drive way and drove into the direction of the mall. The ride wasn't as quiet as it usually do when she sometimes rode with him because Jae Hwa was singing along with some songs that was playing on the radio, Since he didn't know the song he just hummed randomly.
 
When the car arrived at the mall Jae Hwa weekly unbuckled his seatbelt and waited for her to come out of the car and open his door. He jumped down and took her hand while they waited for Sehun to lock his car and walk over to them. When they entered the big mall and walked around for a bit, Jae Hwa suddenly stopped and pointed at something. She turned to look at it and it was the toy shop. She asked if he want's to go inside and he gladly nodded his head before letting go of her hand and ran to the store. She chuckled before following him to the shop, Sehun walking beside her. Entering the shop they saw Jae Hwa happily running from shelf to shelf. He stopped on one and looked up before pointing at a toy that was on the top shelf. She walked to the shelf and raised her hand to reach for it but it was too high so she tiptoed but still it wasnt a use. Suddenly a hand reach behind her and got the toy making her turn in surprise and got faced by someone's chest. She looked up  to see Sehun calmy  reaching for the toy.
 
"I was here you should have just asked  me"He muttered before handing Jae hwa the remote car he wanted"You want this?"
 
Jae Hwa nodded and hugged the toy.
 
"Okay give it to me so i can pay for it" She held her hand out but Sehun beat her to it and got the toy from Jae Hwa
 
"I can pay for it"
 
"You dont ha-" She started
 
"You guys wait here and ill be coming back" He walked over to the counter not too far away from where she was standing
 
"What a lovely young family you guys are"A voice said and she looked at the smiling middle aged worker that was arranging the toys beside her"I can see where your son got his handsomeness from"
 
"A-anniyo its not our son, Its my brother's. We are just taking him out cause his parents are away for a little while" She told but thought about what the lady just said.
 
If we have a child together, Would she or him look like him?
 
"Oh well you're surely going to be good parents then, You both are already caring and showering the boy with love as if hes yours" The lady chuckled "You are going to have a happy family"
 
She gave the lady a weak smile before looking over at Sehun still on the counter,There isn't going to be a happily family when there isn't a happy marriage.
 
Roaming around the mall and buying the things Jae Hwa got his eyes on, The little one finally found a place where people go to if they want to have fun. The arcade room. Since she wasn't really interested in shooting monsters on the screen and riding a motorcycle as if it is real she only stood beside them and watch them play, But a little later she felt her stomach grumbled and assuming the boys are also hungry she excused herself from Sehun and told him that she was going to buy food for them. Nodding at her,he returned back to his game of race car with the little one beside him sat on the car chair as he try to steer the stirring wheel with his short arms.
 
Entering the Burger shop as she taught the boys wouldn't mind eating burgers. She greeted the girl behind the counter before looking at the menu on the big screen above her. After ordering she thanked the girl before grabbing the food and walking to the exit, But on the way somebody bumped into her making what she was holding flying. She gasped when she saw the man's expensive looking suit drenched by her soda,That she also bought.
 
"B-byaniyo I didn't mean too" She apologized as she bowed. She quickly took out her handkerchief from her purse and tried to clean her mess on his suit.
 
"Anniyo it's okay it's my fault for not looking my way,It was me who bumped in to you" The man spoke and she raised her head to look at him. The man in front of her was breathtaking, He was smiling angelically at her,He had eyes like a cute adorable puppy, overall he had a baby face but his giving a comfy manly feel.
 
A few seconds of staring at him she gathered herself together and continued trying to wipe the stain away and apologizing "Im really sorry"
 
"No No I said it's okay,Here I can do it"The man took her handkerchief and wiped the stain away from his shirt himself. He suddenly stopped and looked at the floor where her order was splattered around "Oh sorry about that,I can buy you a new one"
 
"Anniyo anniyo it's okay,There's no need" She waved her hand at his offer but the man already walked to the counter.Later he came back with the exact food she had ordered earlier" You didn't need to,I told you it was okay"
 
"And I told you it was okay too but you still keep apologizing" He chuckled then they heard a phone buzzing and he took his phone out of his pocket and answered it "Ne...Okay,Okay ill be right there"
 
He hang up after and smiled at her "I have a meeting to go to,And don't worry to much about what happened earlier it wasn't your fault,I need to go, Goodbye"
 
"O-okay,Goodbye" She watch the man walked out of the shop and stopped turning around waving at her then walking away again
 
"What took you so long?" Sehun asked her as he stopped his game of shooting balls on the rings when he noticed that she was back.
 
"Sorry, there was a long line" She lied thinking it wasn't really important for him to know what had happened "There's a bench just across here,Why don't we sit there and eat"
 
"Okay" Sehun turned to Jae Hwa who was still trying the racing car,As he find it very fun playing it and waved him over. Jae Hwa followed and walked over to them before all tree of them headed to the bench and started eating their burgers.

 

Hi everybody,This is my first author note!! Well there was new characters in this chapter but you probably already know who they are right?? But yeah im going to introduce them on the next chapter or so, I don't know.
Have you already heard about the sanken ship? If you haven't you better type your way to the the news. I got really sad when I heard about it...so let us pray neh!! #prayforsouthkorea.
And it's currently 12:00 in Korea right now so, Happy Birthday to our Luhan!. Good health for you my LuLu,More birthday's to come and may your wishes come true!