35

Feelings

 

“I don’t understand!” Minhyuk half yelled as he maneuvered the car to he hospital, he was talking to the police via Bluetooth earpiece.

“Sir, it was Miss Jung’s stepfather~”

“I know, but he was sent to jail by her biological father, Jung Taesun.” Minhyuk replied evenly.

“It seems that he was just on a probationary period, the court didn’t seem to pass his case.”

Minhyuk cursed and yanked out the device from his ear.

“Luhan.” He muttered.

“Crazy bastard, you should have just ran away.”

 

“Oh my god, Luhan.” Jinhee was in the Emergency department when the ambulance came in.

He was unconscious, but his breathing was abnormal. And he was bleeding heavily.

“Doctor, you know the patient?”

“Yes, bring him to surgery right away, I’ll fill up his papers later. Can you call doctor Oh Sehun for me? Tell him I need him at the operating room.” Jinhee rushed out to help pull Luhan’s stretcher.

“Where was he found?” She asked.

“In front of a boutique at Cheongdam, he was stopping a man from breaking and entering a store.”

“A store?”

“Yes, the man was found out to be the owner’s stepfather.”

Jinhee’s jaws dropped.

“He has severe bruising on the head, doctor. He’s lost a lot of blood. He was hit many times with a wine bottle.”

 

Sehun was standing by the operating room’s door, he stared at the red light relentlessly, Jinhee was inside, she was one of the operating doctors for Luhan.

Sehun pressed his palms against his face.

Luhan had arrived an hour earlier, he was bruised and bloodied, at first he didn’t recognize his friend because most of his face was covered with his blood.

He had been hit on the head several times and had his ribs broken too.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++