Drama Ensues?

I Don't Care...I Think

“Look Sungyeol. A girl does not want a guy to constantly buy her gifts if it's not from the heart.” Dasom advises him during lunch one day.

“They do come from my heart Dasom!”

It's been exactly one week since Dasom’s bullying incident with the horrendous trolls. From then on Sungyeol and her have gotten close. They both realized that they're both softies at heart and different from the first time they met. She’s especially thankful that he defended her that day. Since then our trio have eaten together almost every lunch while Baekhyun and the other guys come and hang out sometimes, but Dasom tends to be extremely quiet or conscious of what she says whenever Hyunsik is around.

“I have to think about it a lot before I decide buying anything and in the end Joo likes her gifts so, I don't need much advice from you thank you very much.” Sungyeol crosses his arms.

I munch on my food as I listen to the two’s conversation.

“When exactly is her birthday Sungyeol?” Dasom askes as she bites into an apple.

“In two weeks.”

“And you've given her presents already!?” Dasom exclaims surprised.

“Yea, well I love to shower her with my love”

I roll my eyes. “ You're a kid, what do you know anything about love”

Sungyeol looks at me. “ Hey I may be young but I know when I'm in love. Anyways did I ever thank you?”

I furrow my eyebrows. “Thank me?” Dasom looks at me confused.

“Remember when you gave me advice on how relationships are all about trust?”

Dasom looks at me weirdly as I stare at Sungyeol. “I only repeated what my mom said.”

“I shared my feelings with my girlfriend and she said she’ll be working on telling her family.” He smiled. “And it's all thanks to you, Myungsoo”

“You're welcome?” I say uncomfortably.

Dasom starts laughing. We both look at her weirdly. She starts breathing normally as she look at me.

“Myungsoo when did you become a love guru?” She asks me teasingly as I roll my eyes.

“Maybe you could help me with my love life.”

“What love life? You can barely speak when Hyunsik is around” I spat out to her.

She crosses her arms.“Hey I’m working on it, okay.”

“Yea, yea”

“Anyways, Sungyeol sorry to ask but you said your girlfriend is going to tell her family?”

“Yea, we've been secretly dating because her parents don't want her to go out at such a young age. She doesn't want her parents to get mad but we've been dating for 7 months now and I don't want to be hiding our relationship anymore.”

“Wow that's a long time. Are you dating a child or what?” she bites her apple again.

He gives her a disgusted look. “No she's one year younger than us, you weirdo.”

“Hey, she's your sister’s age, Myungsoo!” She turns to me as I glance at her excited face.

“Yea and?”

“Maybe she knows her!”

“Just because they're the same age doesn't mean they know each other.”

“Whatever Myungsoo” She rolls her eyes at me.

“What’s her name Sungyeol?”

“Oh its Kim Na--”

“Myungsoo!” we hear as someone puts an arm around my shoulder. I turn to the owner annoyed.

“Baekhyun how many times do I have to tell you to stop yelling my name.”

“Sorry, plus be glad it was me rather than Dongjun” as he sits down. “He would start talking nonstop.”

“What makes you any different” I say as I shrug off his arm.

He turns to Sungyeol and Dasom. “Hey you guys, how you doing?”

Dasom pouts at Baekhyun, which take him by surprise. “Oppa you interrupted our gossip” as she points towards Sungyeol.

“HEY! Don’t put gossip and me together in the same sentence!” Sungyeol yells.

“I was about to know his girlfriend’s name.”

Baekhyun looks at Sungyeol with a mischievous stare. “Really? I would be careful if I were you. What if she has a protective brother?” Sungyeol looks at him confused since he knew he had never told him his girlfriend's name. Dasom looks at Baekhyun surprised as she sees the little eye movement from Sungyeol to Myungsoo as she takes it in. It can't be?! She looks at Sungyeol worriedly.

“PSsh once she tells her family, everything will be fine. Plus im not afraid of her brother.” He says confidently.

“So you know her brother?” Baekhyun asks as Sungyeol scratches his neck embarrassed. “No.”

“Then you should wait to see who is.” Baekhyun grinned.

“That reminds me.” He turns to me as I was just staring at my empty tray ignoring the other’s conversation. “How’s your sister? Has she gotten herself a boyfriend? I remember she had a little crush on me.” Dasom stares at Baekhyun confused at what he was trying to accomplish.

I snap out of my little daze and turn towards Baekhyun a bit angry.

“Over my dead body. She’s too young to have a boyfriend. She’s better off getting an education than be in a relationship. So you better stay away from her Baek.” I say, pointing a finger at him.

Baekhyun raises his arms in surrender. “Calm down. I never said I was interested. I just remembered since she texted me the other day.”

I squint my eyes towards him. “What did you say?”

Baekhyun smiled “ She texted me the other day” as I roll my eyes in annoyance.

“Don’t tell me she can’t be friends with me?” Baekhyun asks with puppy eyes.

“Hell’s no.” I say sternly as I push Baekhyun’s face away. I grab my tray roughly and stand up to leave.

“Oh are we leaving?” Baekhyun asks as he stands up as well.

“Piss off Baek, you’ve annoyed me enough.” I  say as I walk away nodding good bye to Dasom and Sungyeol who witnessed the whole ordeal.

Dasom squints her eyes towards Baekhyun as he sits back down. He realizes her glare and smirks at her.

“Damn, Myungsoo can be quite moody” Sungyeol breaks the silence.

“Yea, it’s crazy how protective he is of his sister.” Baekhyun adds.

Sungyeol shakes his head. “I didn’t even know he had a sister until today! I wouldn’t want to date his sister if I had to deal with him. He seems moody but I don’t think he would go as far as to hit the guy.” Sungyeol chuckles as Baekhyun shakes his head in pity. Dasom looks at Sungyeol worriedly.

“I don’t know. We don’t know his limits” Baekhyun shrugs. Dasom glares at him to stop with the conversation as he smiles at her.

“That’s true. He seemed pretty serious. Hell, he seemed serious to stop you from pursuing her and you're his friend!” Sungyeol said.

“Exactly.” Baekhyun smiled. “That’s why i would advise you to be careful about your girlfriend's brother if she has one. You never know how he is.”

Sungyeol smiled at him. “Yea thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.”

At this point Dasom wanted to hit Baekhyun. She can’t believe he made everything worst. She just hopes she is being delusional and that she is wrong about who Sungyeol’s girlfriend is. She hopes she never finds out.

“By the way Sungyeol, what’s your girlfriend’s name?” Baekhyun asks as Dasom widens her eyes.

“Oh yea...I forgot to finish since you interrupted us.” He smiles “Her name is Kim Namjoo.”

Baekhyun looks at him sympathetically as Dasom facepalmed. Drama had ensued into their trio without Myungsoo even knowing. She just hopes nothing else would happen.

“Oh Hyunsik is coming” Sungyeol announces as Dasom nervously awoke from her little dilemma. She jinxed it, she just knew it. She was still nervous around Hyunsik and without Myungsoo around she couldn’t just run. As she panicked she glanced at Baekhyun who was watching her amused. She glared at him and came up with an idea.

“Hey you guys--” Hyunsik couldn’t finish as Dasom quickly stands up.

“H- h-hi” she quickly turns to Baekhyun, who looks at her confused as she glares at him.

“Dasom, do you--” Hyunsik starts asking as Dasom quickly pulls Baekhyun out of his seat, surprising him and Hyunsik.

“So- so- sorry but Oppa said he’s gonna tu-tutor me” she stutters as Baekhyun looks at her suprised and Sungyeol shakes his head amused. Hyunsik was slighlty disappointed at her response.

“Bye!” she says quickly as she holds onto Baekhyun’s hand and pinches him to prevent him from opposing and they quickly leave.

Hyunsik looks sad at the two intertwined hands as he dejectedly sits down with Sungyeol. Sungyeol watches the guy across from him and decides to cheer him up.

“Don’t worry, there's nothing going on between them” he comforts him.

“Doesn’t seem like it.” Hyunsik growls as he takes a bite of his sandwich. “She even started calling him Oppa.”

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders. “It’s the truth. She’s a bit shy.”

“Right” Hyunsik spat still looking at where his close friend went off with his new found crush.

“Let me tell you how I got my girlfriend to stop being nervous around me” Sungyeol said.

Hyunsik looked at him unsure but listened attentatively.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ow! What was that for!” Baekhyun massaged his hand.

“What?! I didn’t do anything.” Dasom innocently said as they were in the hallway.

Baekhyun put his red hand close to her face “THIS! Was there a need to pinch me!”

“You deserve it.” she crosses her arms “What were you trying to do with Sungyeol, huh?” she said as she jabs her finger onto his chest.

“Ow, you have a bony finger!” He whined.

“Explain!” she jabs her finger once again to his chest.

“I was just making sure what he was up against. Didn’t want him to blindly go into battle without him knowing how Myungsoo would react if he ever found out about Namjoo’s boyfriend.” he said still rubbing his chest.

She crosses her arms. “Since when did you know?”

“Myungsoo mentioned about a Yeollie, and Sungyeol bought gifts and when Nmajoo texted me she mentioned she was out with a friend. Honestly, they were very vague hints that I put together and threw it out there.” he shrugged.

She punches his shoulder. “You’re an idiot, Byun Baekhyun. I thought you were the smartest out of everyone but it seems I was wrong.”

“You are an abusive lady.” he points at her. “Plus when did you find out?!” He asked accusingly.

“When your stupid starting talking today!” She yelled. “It may not seem like it but both Myungsoo and Sungyeol are pretty slow in connecting things together. I, on the other hand am not” she glared.

“Yea, learned that today” he said.

“You do know if either find out, it’ll start to be awkward. Right?” she sighed.

“Yea, thats’ why it was a heads up for Sungyeol” he massaged his shoulder leaning on a wall. “Myungsoo’s personality is still a mystery for all of us”

She agrees as she goes up to him and starts to massage his shoulder, feeling guilty she had hurt him.

He looks away shyly thanking her but saw Hyunsik’s drooped back retreating to the opposite side of the hallway.

Baekhyun grabs Dasom’s hand away from his shoulder surprising her.

“I was--”

“Thanks but you can stop” he says sternly.

“Fine.” She slightly glares at him.

He stares at her contemplating a bit.

“You like Hyunsik right?” He asks as her glaring eyes widen in surprise.

“I- I don't” she whispers.

“Don't even lie, Myungsoo told us all” he smirks.

She stomps her feet. “Why is he such a blabber mouth!” As she grabs her hair in frustration.

“Well, guess what?” Baekhyun smirks as she looks at him with precaution.

“Imma help you with Hyunsik.” He smiles as she stares at him cautiously.

----------------------------

It was absurd.

Hyunsik walks towards his locker. He didn't know how he would be able to do what Sungyeol suggested if he couldn't stop getting emotional after seeing Dasom and Baekhyun’s small skinship.

“When my girlfriend liked me but didn't do anything about it, I ignored her and was friendly with other girls until she got the courage to confess to me.” Sungyeol said so expertly. He shrugged. “ If you constantly pursue Dasom and she keeps running away, it might be cuz she feels intimidated. Let her take in charge.”  He bit into his sandwich. “That way she'll know for sure she likes you and will do anything to get your attention.” He grinned. “Plus she also told me she got frustrated that I was so dense.”

Hyunsik shakes his head. He doesn't think it'll work. Might as well give up. Dasom and he might be better off as friends. He grabs his books and heads to class when he sees Myungsoo walk by and got an idea.

He ran towards me. I stop when Hyunsik stopped in front of me.

“What?” I ask as Hyunsik smiled.

“I need your help, Myungsoo.”

“With what?” I ask irritated as I was still pissed with Baekhyun.

“You're Dasom’s friend right?” Hyunsik asked.

I squint my eyes suspiciously. “Yea.. why?” 

“Well... see, you told us she liked me. But it doesn't seem like it”

I look at him curiously. What is he getting at?

“Yea and?”

“Well I was wondering, since you're her friend, you can help me with her.”

I looked at him utterly confused. I didn't understand.

“All you have to do is accept her feelings and you're done, why do you need me?”

“Like I said before, I don't think she likes me.”

“What makes you think that? Because she confessed to me that she liked you.”

“She just ran off with Baekhyun though”

“Baekhyun? Why would she do that?”

“I don’t know, that’s why I need your help. She ran out of the cafeteria holding hands with him. And I just saw them doing skinship in the hallway.” he said looking sad.

“You’re kidding. Dasom wouldn’t stop asking me about you.” I say shaking my head. “You’re probably misunderstanding things."

“You think?”

“Yea, just invite her to one of your games. I’m sure she’ll go.”

“Whenever I want to talk to her she always runs away though.”

"Well that's your problem but wait...when did you start liking her?" I ask curiously. It all just seems too perfect. 

"Oh Um..uh...I don't really know. I just have been thinking about her a lot...maybe because she is pretty?" He says nervously.

I roll my eyes. That's exactly the same response I got from Dasom when I asked her about Hyunsik. I'm not sure if they're a perfect match or just don't know about their feelings. Anyways it's not my problem. 

“Ahh...I see then. Good Luck” I say as I get ready to walk away.

“Wait! Could you possibly help me?" Hyunsik asks.

"I really don't know how I could help. All I can say is be honest with her." I say. 

"But how!? If she always runs away!" He asks exasperated.

"Ugh...plans are not my strong point." I say.

"Well there is a plan I can follow but I'm not sure how effective it will be."

"Awesome. Follow it. I'm sure it'll work." I say so I can leave quickly.

"Okay then I guess I can try it." Hyunsik says cautiously.

I gives him a thumbs up as I go my merry way. If he has a plan, then I'm sure it will work out. Hyunsik is smart and whatever he does will make Dasom more heads over heels than she already is. As long as she can be happy, then I'll be happy. I'm rooting for your sister's happiness, Jieun.

Hyunsik watches as Myungsoo leaves and sighs. I guess I'll just have to ignore Dasom from here on out

 

 

A/N: Hello! I'm back after so long...it's been rough but hopefully this chapter will make up for it. I haven't really been writing much so this will probably seem choppy, I tried to edit all the other chapters to be in the same tense and be grammaticaly correct, but I'm not the best at it. But I'm slowly going to continue the story. Plus (shame on me) I also have other ideas for other stories but I don't really want to put them up until I'm satisfied with this story's progression. So any comments, feedback, anything is welcome. Thankks!!