Being Rich

When Fairytale Appears

Baekhyun woke up by the same alarm

He just rushed up because he remembered today he has a test. As soon as he came down, of course he saw the same view again.Her mother watching some drama.Why the hell did she like that drama anyway?

"Umma"

"Omo! Omo! the feels!" She started to screaming again while hugging her heart shapped pillow.

"Umma, I have to go now. I have some test today."

But my mom doesn't even notice my presence.She just keep squealing like crazy right now while watching that drama thingy.I grabbed the remote control and turn that TV off.

"Hey!"

"I said umma, i have to go now. I have some test today"

"Ah, today you're going to school by your car now." She clapped her hand

"Waaa.Really?  Wahaaa! I've been waiting for this" He started to jump up and down.

"Okay! Umma I'll be going now! Fighting!" He curled his hand into fist and punching into the air. Her mom smiled at him and doing the same pose.

He started to d his car.Baekhyun allready learned how to drive since his junior high school and now he's in his senior year.Quite long eh? He smiled and started to drive. There is a house near the school. His cousin's house.He just gonna parked at that house and he has to walked about 5 minutes  to the school. Oh there is a guy with a familiar height walked infront of him.

That jerk.

He didn't know why he start to met that jerk recently.

Isn't that a small poodle beside him?

He speeded up his car and drive thru the poodle and it hit him very hard.He stopped beside that jerk and stared him who just got all wet by the poodle.He started to laugh like theres no tomorrow when he saw that giant really dirty and got all wet.all wet nothing left.That poodle isn't that small tough.He drived again to his cousin car and parked in there.

What a great day.

He started to walk to his school with a bright smile.When somebody tap his shoulder

"What's up?" That doe eyed boy walked beside him

"Ah, nothing" 

"Waeyoo~you're hiding something from mee~" He pouted and that's the cutest thing in the whole world he swear. But not a whole world too but whatever. He just cute.

"Nothing really" 

He walked to his class and sat there and studied again.When suddenly, someone shouted

"Channy! What happened?"

He looked up and saw the same boy again. He can't take it anymore and started to burst in laughter.Everyone stared at him like a head came from him.

Chanyeol started to jerk up and he grabbed baekhyun wrist and lead him to a small room and locked it. "You did this" Chanyeol looked at him madly.Baekhyun refused to see his eyes and said "N. No i didn't" Chanyeol starting to get angry "your glass doesn't fully one side glass you know? I can't still saw your ugly face you know?" He mocked him.

"Who do you called ugly huh? It's you who are ugly!" He stucked out his tounge.

"I'm not ugly! You spoiled little rich boy!You just get anything you want whitout trying. Just a brat!"He pointed at him furiously. 

"Yeah! Why? Do you jealous of me being rich? Huh?" Baekhyun tried to fight him back. And He know this is gonna take long so he just stormed out that room and went to my class like nothing happened and a few minutes later that jerk came in too.

When the teacher arrieved, she seem to be surprised when he saw chanyeol being all wet.

"Chanyeol-shi, why did you get all wet?"

"Ah, I fell." He just said that too straightforward

"Ah, did you want to change to our clothes? Today is quiye breezy you know?

"Oh, I tried to borrow from our school but it seems like they don't have my size, ,it's fine ms. I can take care of it"

"Really?" She stared at him with pity face.

"It's fine" he gave her a swarm smile.

To be honest Baekhyun is surprised.Chanyeol didn't mention his name for wet-ing him.Maybe Chanyeol didn't to be a baby for talking to the teacher.Or he want to save him? He started to shaked his head violently. No never, he even hates her appearance. 

Several hours has been through

A sneeze has shown.

The teacher looked at chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-shi, are you all right?"

"Yeah, just a sneeze." He said while rubbing his nose who turned red allready.

"Do you want to turn the air conditioner?" While pointing to that machine.

"Ahh! Nono! Than the others will felt hot no!" 

Am I too harsh? Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol who start shivering and nose reddened. He somehow felt. . . Bad? This is the first time he felt bad for that jerk. This is so weird.

"Aaaah! Finally!"  Baekhyun stretched his hand on the table and yawned loudly.Kyungsoo walked to him "Quite boring day isn't it?" Baekhyun just noded. Put his head on the table. 

"Come on Baek, it's starting to rain" Kyungsoo dragged Baekhyun.

"Ah, wait kyungsoo yah you should go home first I want to gave my task to Mr. Choi first." Baekhyun pouted to Kyungsoo as he showed a couple of papers.Kyungsoo sighed at him "Did you bring your umbrella?"

"I brought it!" I showed him and he gave me that heart shapped smile again.

"Okay . don't get sick!" He waved at me cutely and I gave him the ultimate aeygo "okay! Bye umma Kyung!"

"Okay, Thankyou Baekhyun." Mr. Choi gave him a smile. Baekhyun bowed at him and get out from the school. It's raining preety hard, Kyungsoo was right. Baekhyun pull put his umbrella and started to open up.He walked while humming a song. He saw someone walked in front of him no umbrella with him. It's that jerk.

Baekhyun can't imagine the fact that he's allready cold and now suffering in coldness again.He catch up to him.Since this allready infront of his cousin house.

"Here"

He handed the umbrella to him.but not handing him fulpy they still stood in one umbrella. He stared at that jerk. He never saw him so. So. Broke before.His face was pale with red nose and shivering like crazy, his arm crossed.

"Are you uumm okay?" It seem really awkward

He stared at Baekhyun confused "is this seem to be allright?" Baekhyun surprised by that hoarse voice. Omo is it that bad. 

"Sorry" he stared at him with apologetic face. Chanyeol just scoffed at him "is 'sorry' gonna fix anything?" He grabbed Baek's umbrella harshly and stormed out. 

Baekhyun ran to the house. And drived home

is it that bad?