Tall Thingy

When Fairytale Appears

"Hoaaamm." he rubbed his eyes and yawned,he blinked an relize and a memories suddenly hit his head.Yesterday he knocked an whatsoever boy.I swear that boy is a massive .He took a quick shower and went downstair.

"Morning appa, umma" he greet them warmly

"Good morning uri yeolyeol~" they greet "their" chanyeol

"ahhh! umma! appa! can you just call my name normally?" he pouted  and his parent just gave an "awww" face

"uri yeolyeol is really cute!" his mom gave him a pinch on the cheeks and it made chanyeol more pout.He just chuckled and hug her mom.Chanyeol really love her parents as his parents love him too."Appa.c'mon!" basicly they always walk together to school as his appa are going to work

"bye bye umma, i love you" he kissed his mom's cheek as he start to walk with his father.

yeshh today is P.E which is my favourite subject.He become more hyper and start his day as a Happy Virus Guy. He walked to his class and search an unfamilliar face.umm where is that guy?Ohh!There he is!

'Jonginnieee~~" he walk to him and hug him like his own big teddybear.

"HI YEOLYEOL" he shouted at him.You know Jongin is the same as Chanyeol so they became a hyper couple and it can annoyed people whoose around them.

Suddenly a small figure came to the class.Their class. oh it's just an .Chanyeol rolled his big eyes and started to play with jongin again.As for baekhyun, he felt dumbfounded, he turned his head to kyungsoo who seem really calm and peacefully standing beside him.

"Soo-yahh! why is that jerk is in our class?" he whispered to kyungsoo.

"he is in our class since where first grader.You just never realize his presence." he rolled his eyes

"WHAT?! This is a dream. Pinch me Soo!" He gave a painful face and hoping kyungsoo will pinch him as soon as possible.

"Stop it Hyunnie. that's disgusting." He started to walk to his table.

What the- omg i will die why I never saw him at my class,oh yeah i think I'm only slept and leaned to kyungsoo's.He stomped like an idiot and walked to his chair.

He can't focused and started to think how that jerk and him can be classmate.Until, a whitee chalk hit his head.

"Baekhyun!Did you want to foccuse to me or to your imagination?" he gave me him dead glare.

"sorry ms. park. I will focused" I rubbed my head which the one that hit me.A small chuckled earned from a jerk boy. I turned and look at that jerk super jerk boy and gave him a dead glare too. Chanyeol who met baekhyun eyes just scoffed at him and return his focus to the blackboard.

I swear I will kill that bastard.I WILL.

P.E TIME!

Chanyeol really like sports, same as jongin.They really are twinnies,they always have good marks in every single kind of sports

far from Baekhyun who really didn't sports.Maybe he hadn't got that bad score but he reallyreally didn't enjoy any kind of that sporty thingy.

"Alright class!Today I will had an exam.It's a basketball exam!" Ms.Park clapped her hand.Chanyeol and Jongin is screaming in happiness while Baekhyun just giving a small sigh he realized that Kyungsoo is kind of good at basketball.

They had time for practice, Baekhyun is trying hard to atleast to shot once.He starting to get frustated. And the practice come to the end.He  can't get any shoot done.

"Baekhyunshi, you're first"

what?omo.nononono. 

He walked heavyly to the basketball ring and stared at his teacher and friends,he can see Kyungsoo is cheering him with a few other people.And,he can see that jerk just playing with his friend.

"Okay,3. 2. 1.GO!"

He began to dribble and start shooting to the ring, he became exhausted because none of them got in.I think i just have to pray to God.yup, he didn't get any shoot. great. ing great.

He came to kyungsoo with an exhausted face and laboured breath.Kyungsoo noticed him and gave him his bottle.It's became tradition because Baekhyun never brought his drink and ended up drinking kyungsoo's

As tthey were talking he hadn't relized that the "jerk" is starting to took the exam. and hell his great at basketball and it make him more annoyed.

Today is a preety long day for Baekhyun because he got home late to collect his work to Ms.Jung and yeah Kyungsoo go home first than him.

He is walking alone to his home when a tall guy pass him.

"Omo is that you? the nerdy basketball?" he know that voice.That voice is that jerk.He turned and faced that jerk "What do you want?" he gave him a dead glare which is got a scoffed by that tall thingy.

"I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU"He started to pinched taht jerk's cheek again but now that jerk is pulling Baekhyun hair. "WHY YOU BASTARD!"the tall thingy started to yelled and after 5 minutes of pinching they stopped. Baekhhyun panted and gasping for air "next time don't ever show your face to me or I will rip your head off" He pointed to that tall guy who still patting his puffy cheeks.

Jinja that bastard

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! i'm back peps! sorry that i didn't update for such a quite long-ish day. so HERE I AM YEHEY! Okay, trully this chappie isn't good at all fro me  soooo i really sorrysorrysorry for that okay. my grammar or rubbish so sorry peps. OKAY BYEEE

love and kisses from meee!

xoxo