~~[5]~~

Chances & Forgiveness

 

After 2 years, I struggled to survived from the things that happened from the past. Donghae help me to stand on my own feet. Many unexpected things happen. Hye mi and Hye Ri became cold that I can call the ice princess. They don't mind anyone's feelings. While Ji Hoo, he is one lovely boy. He made a lots of friends in a short period of time. Friendly, isn't he? But his noonas find him annoying but he didn't mind. It looks like he wanted to change his noonas into a warmer persons. If I didn't have miscarriage before, maybe I have 4 kids. 2 girls and 2 boys , but sad to say. But now, I won't let past eat me up. I am now the new CEO of PGC. 

 

Hye Mi..she is now 17 years old. She is first year college, her course is Med tech. Well, I think she does want to be a doctor maybe? As I can see her now, it looks like she can handle herself and she can already stand alone. I bought her a motorcycle for her to use but I told her to use helmet. She doesn't drive too far just around the town. She loves reading books like, 'Message in a Bottle' by Nicholas Spark which turned out her favorite book author. She is fluent in English. She can pronounce and write words in English withouth any wrong  grammar. She is also good at drawing and painting and she won several awards for it. She is also good in dancing and singing. She is a songwriter, one time, she and Hye Ri produce a song a very beautiful song, titled, 'Butterfly' ( credits: To the beautiful you OST originally played by Jessica Jung from SNSD and Krystal Jung from f(x) ) and The song titled 'Dreams Come true' ( credits: God Of Study OST originally played by 4 minute)  she did  songs with hye Ri and trust me, they made a good melody and their voices matches very good. She can plays guitar. She's pretty good in playing electric guitars. Her favorite color is puple you can't see anything in her room that isn't puple. The bed sheets, curtains, her door of walk-in closet, shower curtain, lamp shades and even her room door. She loves collecting a lots of figurines. Her favorite food? Pancakes. Favorite song? Halo by Beyoncé. Favorite place? Studio. Most hated place? Seoul, Korea.

 

There goes Hye Ri. She is 13 years old, 1st year high school studying in Park High University branch in England together with Ji Hoo. Like her sister Hye mi, I also think that she can already handle herself. I bought her a scooter. I am not yet sure of she is safe in riding motorbikes. She is not yet driving out of the town. Just practicing in the garden. She also loves reading books, like novels. Like Hye mi again, she is fluent in English that I think she already forgotten how to speak  Korean. She's also good at drawing and paintings that she won several awards like HyeMi. She also loves singing and dancing that if she had free time, she would invite Hye mi to have a dance showdown with her while I'm the judge. But I can't chose between of them, they were really good in dancing. Believe me or not but hs plays a lot of instruments like violin, piano, guitar, electric guitar, beatbox and even drums. Yes, I know right? It sounds boyish but dang this girl, she played it really good. She preferred wearing Lose Shirt, shorts, jeans and sneakers she doesn't like wearing dresses and heels. I even look into her walk-in closet but, I just saw jeans, t shirts and sneakers no dresses, skirts and heels. She do look like boyish but look up into her room, it was full of pink. Like Hye mi, she has a lot of phone. Apple or Samsung. Their computers were not joke either. She was often called, girly boyish. I can only see her smile when she's with Hye mi or she's with her friends. She also loves collecting a lot of figurines like Hye mi and she hates people who touches it and she's referring to Ji Hoo. Favorite food? Cookies. Favorite song? Love on top by Beyoncé. Favorite place? Studio, her room or her figurines room. Most hated place? Seoul, Korea.

Well, Ji Hoo, I can't say anything to him..he is just look like her noonas..but the difference is, he isn't cold,but a warm-friendly person.

Back to the topic on me, I would like to visit Korea. Mom was there and was handling her cafè branch named, 'Butterfly cakes.' I would like to bring Ji Hoo there. He said he wanted to see his dad. Well, just in case I saw him again..but I am not expecting too much.. we have a flight later.. Hye mi will follow us tomorrow while Hye Ri, not yet sure. I am here waiting in the airport for our flight bringing my bodyguards on me I am wearing a black leather shorts with a white sleeveless on my top, black leather jacket and black boots .While Ji Hoo was wearing white long shorts,  chekered polo, white sneakers and a cap to cover his face. Just when mom informed people in Korea that I will visit there with my son. Why did she need to informed them??!!!!