01

Call You Mine

About not too long ago, I woke up feeling kind of blue (So I)
Picked up my phone and I decided that I hit up you (So then)
We talked for a little while, ask me if I could roll through (So we)
Met up, got food, and we spent time till the night was through

 


 


I fell in love with my best friend. It’s not wrong right? Some best friends end up as couples; I actually hope that maybe we could end up together.

I first met her when we were in middle school. We were locker mates. We immediately clicked. She was into music and sports like I am.

Whenever I felt sad or frustrated, I would call her up and tell her about whatever that was bothering me. We would meet up at her house and we would spend time in their back yard.

There were also times when we would play basketball at a nearby park and play the night and problems away. We loved doing night picnics in the park because we also loved stargazing.

 

 

I got my report card today. I failed my history class. I felt so bad about it that I spent the rest of my day at the park. I sat on the swing while contemplating on how I would tell my mom that I failed my history class. I called her. She came in record time. She even brought some food. He knew it would be a long talk before she could convince me.

“Kris, your mom wouldn’t kill you” she says as she picks up a napkin to wipe

“she’s so going to be mad at me”

“she’ll be even more mad at you if you don’t tell her you failed and besides history has a summer class”

“you know how much I hate history” I mutter and drink up the soda I was holding

“I’m here you know, I could help you”

“really now?”

“Kris, please, I’m smarter than you” she laughs and pushes me

“yeah, right.” I laugh with her.