Mynameismimi | Things I Won't Admit

Tomboy Review Shop | Officially Closed -- Please check update
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Pick Up

Story Title: Things I Won't Admit
 Reviewer: Lovebisous
Author: Mynamesmimi
Date: August 11, 2015

FIRST IMPRESSION

How effective was the title?

 Simple, yet eyecatching. The title wasn't too cliche, nor did it look plain. The first rule of writing a good story, is to have an eyecatching title, and i believe that you had mastered that part.

Poster and BG layout?

 For me, I believed that the poster could've been done better. The font was amazing, but as for the actual poster, I thought that the pictures could've been better. the BG layout was plain and simple, which is good because it wouldn't distract the readers.

Foreword and description: Did it draw me into wanting to read more?

 Absolutely. The description could not have been better. It definitely made me want to spend the night reading it.

 

STORY

How was the plot laid out?

 The plot was pretty cliche, but I really have to admit that every story I read has a cliche plot to it. Of course, this story did have many twists that left me thinking 'Wow, I did not see that coming.'

How was the pacing of the story? Was it draggy or was it rushed through? 

 I thought that was paced fine. Although the author wrote about the important part, he/she included details, hence it was not draggy or rushed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter