// preview ;

Kisses, Touches and I Love You's

 

// preview ; one

Suhyun and I were visiting my family for the holidays. They lived in Daegu so it was quite a drive there from Seoul. It was totally okay for me because it meant that I got to spend some alone time with Suhyun, but unfortunately Suhyun had fallen asleep because she had to work overtime this whole week in order to take off for the holidays.

I glanced at her a few times and even stared at her when I stopped by the red streetlights. “Aing, so pretty.” I smiled and spoke to myself. Suhyun is always so cold and because of that she was wearing a scarf. While trying to keep my eyes on the road I took my right hand and readjusted the scarf because it was covering her face. I then caress her cheek because it was just a habit of mine.

“Keep your eyes on the road babe.” She spoke without opening her eyes at all and I did as I was told. I was like a puppy and she was like my master. I didn’t look at her once afterwards and my eyes were on the road for the rest of the ride to my parent’s house.


Author's Note: The first preview for this fanfic! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I know it's not much of a preview BUT I just can't give out a lot of info. Feel free to subscribe, upvote, and/or comment!