CHAPTER 4

THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME

 Chapter 4

 You POV

You were talking to him that guy who helps you out, while you were looking at him you notice something he looks like the guy in your dreams that feature that big doe eyes, the heart shape smile and his milky white skin. Is he the guy but wait in the elevator did he just introduce himself to you? He did say he was DO KYUNGSOO right? Wait hold up his DO KYUNGSOO the D.O of EXO? No way is this not happening. You were in a panic mode and you don’t know what to do your body said run while you can but my feet won’t move at all you can do is talk to them and breath normal so he couldn’t see your panicking. You just smile and nod while he was talking to you.  Then there were another guy walking towards us and saying there hungry, the guy looked at D.O and me and he smiled at me he face was clear as day it was beakhyun of EXO. So he introduced himself without knowing you knew them all. You are a fan after all, so you said your thanks and good nights to them. You went inside your apartment close the door and lock the door so you can breathe and think at the same time. But still in your mind it was about to explode on the things your thinking, you remembered your dream about him and the most important part the way he treated you in the elevator he was holding your hand. You were in dream land to be exact but you snap out of it your dream land state. You cannot fall in love with a guy who you barely knew, and for sure he did not dream about you. So you let it go and went to bed.

 

BEAKHYUN POV

 I was looking for Kyungsoo because the guys were hungry for snacks and I saw him talking to a boy then I went there to see for myself so I yelled KYUNGSOO~ ah were hungry. I put my arms around him and said hi to the boy his talking to when I saw his face I was mesmerize by his looks his 2 inch shorter that me, a beautiful face but his cheeks is a bit chubby; I like to pinch them I was looking at him and the boy and he remembered to introduce himself his name is _____ Park. Wait I went in a mental break down he was a girl; me and kyungsoo~ah our eyes were widen all of a sudden. He was a girl a really beautiful girl but her hair was a boy’s hair cut and wearing boy clothes and act like a boy I never notice up until now.

She walked to her apartment room and it was besides our room, she said thank you and good bye to us. We walked towards the door kyungsoo opened it and I ran towards the guys and said we have a cute neighbor, I told them that his girl. D.O was in the kitchen fixing something to eat and heard our conversation. He was still smiling in the kitchen it was really weird so a about the girl I mean boy that we had conversation with at the hall way. He was looking at me in a mad mood so I stop teasing him. The other members were looking at him like “what up with that dude?”

 KYUNGSOO POV

  Me and Beakyun went inside our dorm and I notice I was smiling and blushing at the same time. What just happened I just barely knew him; I mean her I only now her name and she live next to us but wait a minute I think I saw her from somewhere but were? I was thinking and heard beakhyun teasing me about him/her. My mood changed I was looking at him in my mad face and he stopped teasing me for a moment. I was about to go to bed and I notice where I saw him/her it was in the elevator I bumped to him because I really need to go to the dorm and hide from the fans who are following me. The elevator door was about to close and I stop it from closing because someone yelled hold the door I need to get in. So I held the door even in my mind I think he was a fan when I saw his belongings a bag like he traveled a lot. he ran towards the elevator door and she was about to press the elevator button she looked at the number 14 and he notice that it was already pressed so he did not press it again. I thought in my mind he live here and he was in the 14th floor. I saw him looking at me and he smiled at me does he even know who I am so basically I looked down the floor so he couldn’t notice me. And there was one more thing I was always been dreaming about this girl that I kissed and gave flowers to she had the same smile as hers and the same height and the same everything could she be the girl in my dreams.

 

It was morning you woke up really early because of your alarm clock, you were about to go back to sleep your phone was ringing. You took your phone beside your desk and saw who is calling your MOM and DAD. They wanted to talk to you because you did not call them about your flight and every little detail. So you woke up and talked to your parents and told them about everything except that you saw the boy of your dreams.

You were still sitting down at the edge of your bed and saw your things are a mess so you cleaned it up later after you do your routine. You went to the kitchen and looked at the ref. there was bread and a small cart of milk so that’s your breakfast for today. You will go shopping later after you cleaned everything, you were done eating your breakfast even thou you are still hungry you need to clean your apartment.  You were wearing shorts and your pink jacket with matching pink slippers. While you were cleaning you put on your ear phone on in and dance away with the beat of the music. You organized everything in your room, living room, kitchen and bathroom. You are still dancing to the beat someone is ringing your door bell but you cannot hear it.

KYUNGSOO POV

 I woke up early in the morning today I couldn’t sleep last night I was thinking about her, the way she smiled it was warm and pretty especially her she is pretty too. So I went to the bathroom to do my routine and cooked breakfast for myself because the guys are still sleeping and it is our day off so let them sleep for a while. S o I made French toast while making for myself I though of her again why can’t she get off my mind I’m going crazy. I ruffled my hair. I don’t know if its love at first sight or I was in love, so I made more French toast for her I don’t know if she is awake or not. I put some French toast in a plate and I put some orange juice in a cup, I opened the door and went outside and I looked to the left and the right so I couldn’t be seen by fans again. So I went to her door and ring her door bell she did not answer I thought that maybe she was still asleep then a heard a yell inside her room I place my hand in the handle of the door it was open she did not lock her door.  Then I saw her jumping around hurt, I think she did not notice me I was about to say something when I saw her headphone are on her ears, so I put the plate down the counter with the orange juice. I tapped on her shoulders and she looked at her right shoulders she was shock to see me inside her apartment so she pull her headphones off and I heard the song she is playing in her phone it was XOXO. So I smiled at her and said “good morning _____~shi”. I was standing near her and she was about to say something she slipped on a rug, so I caught her. But when I caught her we were both on the floor and the situation is I was on top of her. I was looking at her deep black eyes in was like a black pearl it was so pretty, I was still on top of her when I heard someone at the door. He pulled me off of her and he tap my shoulder to wake me up; he helped her up and said “are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?” when I heard that you were fine I was glad but I was still in shock so I ran outside and go to the bathroom to calm me down for a second.

 YOU POV

 I was cleaning every single counter in the floor then I hurt my toe then I did not notice someone opened the door and walked inside my apartment I was still in my headphones when that happened I was listening to EXO K – XOXO .when I was jumping to pain I felt someone tapped my shoulder and I looked behind me it was kyungsoo looking at me with a concern face. I was about to say something to him I trip and almost fell, luckily his there to catch me but it was really awkward he was on top of me staring at me especially my eyes technically we were both staring at each others eyes. His eyes were so beautiful I can’t even explain what it is; we were still looking at each others eyes when someone pulled him off of me. He looked at us especially at kyungsoo because he was still at shock on what happed to us, technically me too; I was still at dream land that time and I heard a voice saying if I’m okay , if I’m hurt ? I just said in a low tone voice that I was okay. I did not notice that kyungsoo ran and went to there dorm, I was still blushing at the moment. The guy pull me up from the floor and was carrying me bridal style and he placed me on the couch, he looked at me because I had a bruise at my knee he went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit to clean my wounds. He kneeled down and put ointment at my bruised knee, I really don’t like ointment or even alcohol to put on the bruise but he was gentle will cleaning the bruise. He looked at you with an apologetic eye and you just smiled at him and said “I’m fine and thank him.” While I was looking at the guy who helped me I notice something kyungsoo was not here anymore, I wondered what happened to him. Why is that my concern I said to myself, he was the one who supposed to do this to me. Wait ______ what are you thinking.  The guy stood up and sits beside me; he was still looking at me because of my worried face. He touches my cheeks and pinches it really hard.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Authors note; 

So how did you like it so far?

Who is the guy who helped you?

Who do you want it to be? Just comment me okay..