Meeting You Again

THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME

*************************************************************************************************************************************

You were both at the elevator standing beside each other your bags were in front of you because you don’t want to trip the guy that was besides you.

You were looking at him and he was looking down the floor, you thought of your self that he was a shy guy who lives in this area. You smiled while you are thinking on the situation; you looked at the elevator door while it opens for the both of you. You were about to step out the elevator he walked passed you and bump your shoulder at that time you fell down at the corridor floor; he was still walking in the corridor he never looked at his shoulder to see you sitting down at the floor, he never run towards you and help you up but he just ignored you like he didn’t done anything wrong. You help yourself up brush the dust in your clothes while doing that you were mad at the guy because he was totally rude to you. Why do people like to shove you around like you are not there at all it’s like your invisible to others? You were walking around the hallway to find your room number because you were really sleepy and needed to go to bed early.

You fond your room open it with the key and you opened the door and looked inside it was really spacious, At least everything was fully furnished. You walked inside your room and saw the fluffy bed and you jumped in the bed, you dozed of in wonder land.

Then you dream about the dream like before it was the same outcome you were in the woods walking. Then you woke up because you were hungry but you noticed that you have nothing to eat because you just went to bed and sleep the whole time. You want to go at the convenience store but you still go ahead to go to the convenience store. But not looking like a monster thou you went to the bathroom to wash your face, brush your teeth and then you went to your room to open your bag and to find clothes. You were wearing a hooded jacked and jeans with a ball cap on and your favorite rubber shoes; technically you always wear boy clothes because it makes you comfortable, so sometimes when girls see you at the streets they looked at you. You know why? It’s because you are a really handsome and cute guy with a warm smile always plastered on your face when you see people looking at you. They don’t even know that you are really a girl, so mentally speaking you went outside the apartment to walk, to find a convenience store to buy things you needed. You bought seafood ramen and ice cream and some other things you need. And then you went back to your apartment while you are walking you saw a lot of girls around the facility it is like there is an idol living in the apartment complex. You walked pass the girls screaming EXO, EXO, OPPA saranghe.

You were shoved by the girls and not knowing you almost fell down thanks to someone, he grabs your waist and pulls your hand to safety.

You and him walked towards the elevator not knowing the situation he was still holding your hand and the bag on the side of your hands, he pressed the 14  in the elevator button  and you said “excuse me, you are still holding my hand”. He was shocked that he was still holding your hands and you were speaking to him in English. So he let go of your hand and he smiled at you. He said “I’m really sorry about that commotion outside earlier is just it always happens a lot, hi I’m DO KYUNGSOO. And you are?” Then he smiled at you warmly so you smiled at him. The elevator opened on the 14th floor you both went out the elevator and he finally notice that he did not ask what floor are you? What room are you? And do you live here in this area? He was about to asked you Then suddenly someone called him “Hyung were have you been? We were waiting for you were hungry?” the guy walked over to us and looked at you. He smiled at you and he said “hi there I’m beakyun”. (In Korean), you smiled at him sweetly. And said “hi too, my name is ---, nice to meet you.” they were shocked because they totally know you as a boy like them because on what you were wearing. You saw there reaction and you laughed hard and said “guy’s are you okay?” they were both looking at each other laughing and finally said “by the way do you live here”?  You said “yes, I live here at this floor technically at room 23.”  Beakyun said “wow. So we live next to each other were in room 24 we are neighbors”. You said “okay”. They walked you towards your room; you open the door and said “thanks for everything guys and thank you DO for your help earlier.” You smiled at them and wave good bye.

KYUNGSOO POV:

Our fans are still here and it’s cold in this weather they should go home and rest. While I was busy looking at the fans waving hi and hello, but I notice there was a boy holding a plastic bag full of food who fell because of the girls shoving to get to us I said to myself “why is this boy doing here? Is he a fan of EXO?  Or does he live here? With out knowing the answers I run towards him and help him up. The other boys were already in the dorm except me because I went to the store to buy ice cream and snacks for them. So I held his hand and walked towards the elevator and press 14.  I notice I was still holding his hands there were soft, I was about to let go of his hands then he talked to me in English. He said “excuse me your still holding my hands.”  I was shocked because he is a foreigner I could only speak a little English, how to do this? So I spoke to him in English but I hope he could understand me. So then I said sorry to him and I said what my name is while I was talking to him I notice that he is really handsome and cute but wait I think I saw this guy before but were did I meet him?. I wanted to know who he is and were is his apartment then I heard someone calling my name and it was Beakyun he went on that there were hungry and waiting for the food that I bought. He saw me talking to a boy and runs towards us, he waved and say hi to the boy and introduce him self. to him.

The boy said “I forgot to tell you my name. So my name is ____ Park nice to meet you guys.” Me and beakyun were shocked that he is a girl not a boy but why is he wearing boy clothes I really thought that he was a boy. But in a way he still looks cute.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys so this is the other part of the story I don’t know if this story is good enough so bare with me please. Thank you guys this is my first time writing this..

 

So what do you what me to do in this story??