IT WAS A DREAM

THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME

********************************************************

at home

I heard someone knocking at my door and it was my dad.

DAD:  its time to wake up, my dear its already 7:30 am

ME: urgggghhhh... five more minutes

DAD: come on my dear... what time is your flight to go to seoul, south korea?

then i remembered i was going to seoul today finally its that day i could travel the place i always wanted to go..

my things were packed everything was ready my passport my bank book and some money to spare.

then i remembered the dream i dreamt about DO KYUNGSOO of EXO it felt really weird dreaming about that guy, i know that i am a fan of EXO but still dreaming of him is like a nightmare to me.

so it is 8:00 am and i am now on the flight going to incheon airport.. ohhhh i'm so excited its just my first time traveling. i was on my seat listening on i pod waiting to go down my destination. 

*****************************************************************************************************

at incheon airport

i was looking around because i am kinda lost in my part, hey don't blame me its just my first time traveling alone.

i went to were my louged are and i took it out then i went to were you get a taxi to go to seoul even thu its expensive i still don't know were to go.. i said to the driver to go to this condo unit. and he happily said okay

driving a long way.......

 

******************************************************************************************************

At SEOUL: at my new apartment

 

i was sleeping when the driver was waking me up in my slumber he said " Miss we are here." (in korean). i woke up and looked around it was the apartment i was going. so i hurryed to take out my things out at the trank and pay the driver.

i went to the reception and ask my room keys and she needed my confermation of contact and some identification card so i gave it to her everything so she smiled and give me my room key and she gave me my room number so am on the 14th floor and my apartment number is 23 so i was looking for the elevator and i saw it. it was about to close and i yelled at the guy on the elevator to held it because of my louged. i was basically running towards the elevator. it was my lucky day he held the door open so i would come in, i was about to press the 14th floor but i noticed that it was already pressed by the preson besides me he was 2 inch taller that me, wearing a black jacket, a black jeans and rubber shoes and his wearing a cap so i cound't see his face. so the elevator was now at the 14th floor it open up and i was about to walk foward he went out first.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

 

so who was the guy in the elevator with me????

i'm really sorry about the the grammar and the wrong spelling hahahaha..

i will do my best next time okay..

please cooment on this if you want..