#24

My Neighbor

Taeyeon stood in front of Jungkook's room, she felt embarrassed and didn't know should she knock or not. 

"Sooyeon, I thought we are friends." She mumbled then at the moment she knocked the door, Jungkook opened it and she accidentally hit his chest.

"!" She startled and stepped back. Jungkook with his wet hair stared blankly at her. 

"Er... Hi..." She tried to smile. 

"..." He glared at her.

"Ok, I'm sorry because I hit you..." She looked away, felt bad. But it wasn't that hurt!  "Anyway, I... I can't sleep here, no way!" She shouted.

"What?" He blinked. The hell was she talking about? 

"I'm sorry but I'll go back too my room now. Goodnight!" She embarrassed said then left but he grabbed her am and pulled her back. "Uwa?"

"You will sleep with me tonight, right?" He tilted his head.

"Wha-- Actually, I--"

"Come inside." He pushed her inside.

 

They sat on the bed, they watched television together. She quietly turned her face to the left so she could look at his profile. His face was so handsome and his black hair was wet, she could see water on his face. Gah, this wasn't time to think about this. Between, she didn't know that he loved to watch drama. 

"Don't stare at mee like that." He looked down and said.

"!" She blinked then realized the situation. She was smiling brightly as she stared at him, she was like a creep. "Sorry..." She mumbled then looked away. "Your hair is still wet." She said. 

"Who cares?" He shrugged.

"You can get sick you know." 

"If I get sick then will you take care of me?" 

"...Don't ask silly question seriously!" She glared at him, her face turned red. 

"Alright then, I will get sick." He pouted.

"Geez, I will find you a tower." 

"I didn't find it lately so that's why my hair is wet like this." He said. 

"....." She wanted to cry. 

"I will just dry my hair this way." He said then shook his head, water flied everywhere. 

"Haha, you are like a puppy!" She laughed. "Stop it, water are everywhere." She wiped the water on her face. He noticed that and suddenly stood up, walked toward her and stared at her face. They looked at each other quietly. He pushed her hand away.

"......." She wanted to punch his face right now, she felt so embarrassed. He use his thumb and wiped the water on her cheek. 

"You forget to wipe it here." He smirked. "What, you think I'm going to kiss you?" 

"....Huh...Of course not! Geez get your hand out of me." 

"Haha, you are blushing so hard!" He laughed.

'Minho...Min..ho... I love you so I will... give you my bo..dy..."

"....?!" They stared at each other and then looked at the televison. It was a scene of a woman said between the kisses. She hugged a man and they were lying on the bed. They both froze at their spot and opened their eyes widely.

"Jooyeon, you sure?" The man kissed the women's ear. 

What the hell, this is not a movie! Jungkook embarrassed, he couldn't look away but kept staring at the woman. Then the man her shirt. Stop it, Jeon Jungkook! She will think you are a creep!! 

Wow, so this is movie... Taeyeon stared at the television, she could feel her heart thumped hard. Wait, I can'tt watch this, he's here! Oh god this situation! She wanted to scream. 

Now the woman was and the man kissed her neck. Jungkook finally turned off the television. 

"....I.... didn't see anything, really...." She stared at the ground.

"...Well, we did see something." He turned his back to her so she couldn't see his red face.

"Really..." She said awkwardly. 

"Really..." He answered. 

"Um, so that's a movie?" 

"...Yeah." She never watch a movie before? "We should go to sleep right now don't you think?" 

"I agree." 

"I will sleep on the floor and you will sleep on the bed." He embarrassed said then awkwardly sat on the floor.

"You will catch a cold!" She worried said. 

"It's gonna be alright! I'm a man!" He shouted.

"O-Ok then..." Was he embarrassing? 

 

It was the middle of night, Taeyeon heard someone sneezed but she thought she imagined it then she felt something soft next to her but she was too tired, she couldn't open her eyes. 

 

Next morning.

"Kim Taeyeon, wake up..." A duck appeared in her dream. His voice was so cute!

"I don't want to!" She laughed. 

"Kim Taeyeon!" The duck slapped her face.

"Ouch!" She sat straight up and bump into Jungkook's forehead. 

"Ow!" They both huggedd their head and stared at each other. 

"Y-You are too close...." She mumbled. 

"Come on, let's get ready because we will go out and eat breakfast today." He smiled then left the room. His voice sounded like the duck in her dream and his voice was really weird. She stared at his back. 

 

Chanyeol, Luhan and Jungkook walked in front of, Taeyeon, Hyomin and Sooyeon walked behind. Sooyeon tuck Taeyeon's jacket and she said. "Last night was great." 

"Ew...I mean, wow, you actually did it?" Taeyeon looked away akwardly. 

"We were very embarrassing at first but then everything went smoothly~ His muscle is wonderful!" Sooyeon smiled brightly, she shook her head. "Ah~ I love him so much!" 

"So, h-how did it feel? Did your body h-hurt?" 

"Are you kidding me? It feels like you are in heaven and it onlu hurt at first but then you will get used to it." Hyomin said as she pushed Sooyeon away.

"Wha--?!" Sooyeon glared at her.

"Howw do you,,,know...." Taeyeon stared at her.

"I didn't have it with Luhan yet so don't worry. Anyway, my exprience." Hyomin shrugged.

"Tch! Taeyeon, so how was last night?" Sooyeon pouted.

"Last night w-was... normal."

"...Really?" HYomin and Sooyeon raised their eyebrows.

"hey, I'm the one who say that!" Sooyeon shouted.

"Yah, the only one who can raises her eyebrows is me!" Hyoin shouted back and they shouted at each other. TAeyeon laughed.

-----------------------

So I'll come home tomorrow~ And I'm ready to eat dinner now ^^

Sorry for such a slow update!  Subscribe and comment for new chapter coming soon! xD